Thursday, 02-May-2024, 4:37 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

FTD Furblog problem - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » FTD Furblog problem (Furblogs)
FTD Furblog problem
firelordDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 8:07 PM | Message # 1
Rifleman
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Alright, so two games this happened to me... People are using Raise Dead on furblogs in FTD because of their bking stats... These thngs are hard to stop even if u have 1 jammy. The siege attack is the killer. Say you are using your towers to stay alive and have tier 0 and some one raises furblogs well they are going to take out your base like that, unless u get rune, but once u rune they kill your towers. Say good bye towers.. and your game.... in 3.9 Bond I believe made raising spell breakers impossible, but these things are even worse. If you could take this into consideration I would appreciate it Bond.

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
I used to de decent at CHF, until I took an arrow to the knee.

DragonWarriorDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 8:30 PM | Message # 2
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Bond, just make all animated units in FTD non-spell resistant. I dunno if this is possible, but it's really gay in FTD when you use animate dead. It's an unfair advantage

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

Bond009Date: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 8:40 PM | Message # 3
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yeah how much hp do those have? a jammy or 2 with a pet by it should take care of them right? I only made spell breakers not be able to be risen from the dead becuz they are immune to magic which means dispel wont work on them, so there was no counter at all.

2DaYuDiEDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 8:45 PM | Message # 4
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
the problem is that u raise op shit, and theres no tot available. by the time u can dispell them they have bked already. espicially when mode is on hard/very hard with ssd, ressurect is instant basekiller. i think no waves shud be ressurectable tbh. on ftd, units get 2k hp+ early off already...

firelordDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 8:51 PM | Message # 5
Rifleman
Yeah, they have like 1000-2500 hp somewhere around there but i found out it doesn't do 400 dmg to them its more like 250ish with armour.
Yeah once you kill some they atleast killed 1 of your bases or no bases and all towers

Message edited by firelord - Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 8:55 PM

Legal_lifeDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 8:59 PM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
ez carry around a wand or two

firelordDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 9:22 PM | Message # 7
Rifleman
I guess that works.. It's just it's so op it isn't funny. Wait I have an idea for ftd red could say a command like -no raise dead like -no mind rape

ProGlitcherDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 11:11 PM | Message # 8
Grunt
Group: New Users
The whole point of FTD is to make Animate Dead /maulers / aoe op as heaven

but ya gotta admit.. animate is freaking op against furbloggys
furblogs have seige doing 1.5 times more dmg than usual
Imagine this in VERY HARD mode (even 3 to 4 jammy is not enough to stop them from bking a tier 0)

And guess what? Usually, that team has TRANSMUTE and freaking shockwaves to back them up
I remember buying 13 peasants and 4 jammy on my tier 2 base just to live (autocast --good thing no transmute--)

Im leaving officially forums today. See ya noobs

TangerineSkyDate: Monday, 12-Dec-2011, 3:09 AM | Message # 9
Pirate
Group: Friends
we need a like button like on facebook.

MASTA_K1LLA: Sorry guys cool

TangerineSky likes this.

Bond009Date: Monday, 12-Dec-2011, 3:27 PM | Message # 10
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (ProGlitcher)
Imagine this in VERY HARD mode

very hard mode doesnt affect those units when you own them. only when the enemy owns the units so even with very hard on they arnt any stronger when you animate the dead and you own them. Also legal was right just having one dispel item is enough to get the job done pretty much and a jammy can finish off that last bit of hp left over

VexslasherDate: Monday, 12-Dec-2011, 3:43 PM | Message # 11
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Quote (TangerineSky)
we need a like button like on facebook.

hmmm might be a nice little thing to add.. I'll just leave the link here if someone wants to put it in http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like/
I'm not sure where it would fit good is the thing it's 450x width

firelordDate: Monday, 12-Dec-2011, 3:46 PM | Message # 12
Rifleman
I see your point on having some dispell wards, but if you don't think of them or you don't have any they kill things too fast = GG. For the thought of the dispell wards i never thought of that, Thanks Legal

FirNesSDate: Monday, 12-Dec-2011, 3:46 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
I think that FTD is really fine like it is, just because this mode is fucked and can take forever when there are at least 2 stacked teams in game. If you make it easier, then game won't end...
I already hate when 2 teams are still in live with FTD and when they can't lose against creeps cause of (like Rosa said) maulers / aoe, cause game never ends and can be 2 hours long sometimes, so if you make it longer, it would be... mhhh... really boring.

Well I said that not to make this mode more boring than it is already, but if you ask me what I really think, I would tell you we'll have to remove it from the modes, and maybe take an other one from topic "New modes ideas". wink

FirNesSDate: Monday, 12-Dec-2011, 4:28 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
how about every 10 mins a hero summons into a death pit, and has to 1v1 the MASTA KILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would lose each time, why do you want that ? smile

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » FTD Furblog problem (Furblogs)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats