Thursday, 02-May-2024, 9:06 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Earthquake - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Earthquake
Earthquake
a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 22-Jan-2012, 8:17 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
no sh*t at mass if someone ults with one of those no one can counter cause of all the f*cking lag

Bond009Date: Sunday, 22-Jan-2012, 9:23 PM | Message # 17
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
lol first off i cant balance EQ around FTD mode, 2nd its sounds like it has to be -ssd mode which makes it all the more reason to disregard this lol

there is dust for free wards for cheap owls are cheap rats towers etc.. lots of ways to see and stun/silence this channeler. If you see someone pick this in FTD make sure u have a peasant with a rune handy early on i guess and always have wards..

In FTD mode theres 2 kinds of ppl, those who do the rush crap to win fast and those that wanna chill and enjoy a td waves type game and play it respectively.

i could make a mod within FTD that makes everyone allies/neutral so there is no interfering with each others bases with stuff like that, and you just play it like a td game is meant to be played.

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 22-Jan-2012, 11:02 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (Bond009)
In FTD mode theres 2 kinds of ppl, those who do the rush crap to win fast and those that wanna chill and enjoy a td waves type game and play it respectively.

the problem being that some ppl dont like to play ftd, these are the same ppl taht ask for ssd, remove win codes and problem solved

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Bond009Date: Monday, 23-Jan-2012, 5:15 AM | Message # 19
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yeah i gues i can understand them wanting to rush then if they didnt want that mode.. either way
why would removing codes change anything in this situation? its all based on votes

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Earthquake
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501