Thursday, 02-May-2024, 1:14 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Uesful suggestions - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Uesful suggestions
Uesful suggestions
THecashDate: Monday, 23-Jan-2012, 10:14 PM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
The -test afk is a very useful command But is also very annoying if a player types -test afk and the player isnt there they will get the gold which is good but what happens if the afk player gets more gold again a person needs to type -test afk I am suggesting 2 things either 1. wHEN somone types test afk and they arnt there they will be kicked beacuse whats the point of playing if you dont have a hero or you dont have the money for it? 2. I am also suggesting that when you type test afk once throughout the game you can just type -gold (the afk player)

HPMM=THecash

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 24-Jan-2012, 1:24 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Already suggested.

Alex[STAR]Date: Tuesday, 24-Jan-2012, 2:07 AM | Message # 3
User
Awards: 4
Quote (THecash)
throughout the game you can just type -gold (the afk player)

Well, no, becuase then if the guy returns and he wants his gold, that would be abuse-able.

I guess that if you could had thing where if the guy comes back, he can type like -unafk or something, then you won't be able to get his gold using -gold anymore. Then a command throughout the game like -afk, if he goes afk again

THecashDate: Tuesday, 24-Jan-2012, 5:15 AM | Message # 4
Grunt
Yeah thats true if the guy comes back that means he can do -gold anytime hmm the only way is if a player does -test afk and its 2 mins and they havnt came back they will be kicked thats the only way

HPMM=THecash

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Uesful suggestions
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats