Thursday, 02-May-2024, 10:17 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Masta Don't Know how to lose. - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Masta Don't Know how to lose.
Masta Don't Know how to lose.
ManicDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 1:20 AM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I just played an extremely long game where i ended up beating masta when he fucked up and spent all his gold on pengs. I say "gg masta u palyed really well..." and was a really good sport about the whole ordeal.

After the game he logs onto his west account comes to channel and starts saying that we didnt beat him and all this crap. He refused to admit that we outplayed him and took advantage of his mistake. We have a conversation that goes on for a few minutes and ends with him accusing me off MAP HACKING.

after i stopped laughing i finally got him to leave but never to admit to losing. he would say "you didnt beat me i beat myself." someone teach this kid to lose. we all lose some games and i know HES THE BETTER PALYER but i won that round.

Btw he resulted to coiling to keep up >.<

I don't mean to say hes not a great player. hell hes one of the best but im just looking for some support on the fact that when you lose and the other team is a great sport (and didnt abuse anything cheap like coil hammer or golems) u shouldnt harrass them after.

Dont bother to respond if you are just gunna troll me. THAT MEANS U CHINA!!!

P.S. not first time ive beaten masta and not first time this has happened (sadly.)

Message edited by Manic - Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 1:32 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 4:06 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (Manic)
hell hes one of the best

In ur dreams

Masta_Ki1lla is not a good player. I rate him as one of the worst. All he does is acid coil so i just picked undead and WALLAH
Unfortunately, Masta killa got famous cause of his SIGNATURE MASTA_KILLLLLLLLLLLLA and his "GAY" trash talk with ppl

Masta killa nvr admits loss = OF COURSE! I lost to him once out of 23 games and had a team with him (where he went afk and i got pissed)
that 1 LOSS > my 23 wins ...LMAO

BTW. the REAL GOOD players are Sound, lizz, cheezy, lepiathos, cou........................(cant think of more, LOL)

BikiniandPunaniDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 10:54 AM | Message # 3
Grunt
Lmao... killa isnt a player. i made a promise to him that if he can beat me one game that i would stop playing this shit. and that was 3months ago. now he has it all down to a t, when bik is in lobby just leave!!

Like rosie said above, ppl only kno him cuz of his trash talk that he cant back up againt pros! The least u can do is practice what u preach.

P.s. u still need to beat me! Cuz my masta killa owned folder is getting more and more replays as we meet! Will be looking forward to seeong u leave lobby once again! Cheers buddy!

FirNesSDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 1:40 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
BTW. the REAL GOOD players are Sound, lizz, cheezy, lepiathos, cou........................(cant think of more, LOL)

You only mention your friends or people you want to be friend with. You should learn to give a real sight on your opinion about best players.
Cause (no offense he's really a very good friend) if you say Lep is better than me, just ask him what he thinks and you will see.

I just give an exemple but there are a lot of others.

Added (2012-02-17, 2:40 PM)
---------------------------------------------
By the way Masta is a nice guy, just don't have his hate and you can become good friends.

PsychopathDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 1:49 PM | Message # 5
Rifleman
Quote (Fir)
Masta is a nice guy

I think all are good people ... you just have to try to know them better without judging by its cover. happy

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 8:39 PM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Masta killa nvr admits loss = OF COURSE! I lost to him once out of 23 games and had a team with him (where he went afk and i got pissed)
that 1 LOSS > my 23 wins ...LMAO

first of all the w/l record is incorrect as masta is better then u. he does admit loss just not to asses.

ManicDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2012, 8:57 PM | Message # 7
Archer
I agree that he does abuse the coil acid a lot but he plays alone a lot too. he wins against stacked teams a lot and wins without a team. He has a gay strategy but he plays well with other strategies too. For playing alone he has a damn good record (although better than he will admit.) I mostly said that stuff like "hell hes one of the best" so people like killerbean wouldn't come in accusing me of talking shit... I would say hes on the top 20 though...

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 18-Feb-2012, 0:53 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
is this supposed to surprise me?

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 18-Feb-2012, 3:21 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
incorrect as masta is better then u

Funny how u nvr seen me play EVER cause of time zone and u can rank me
and masta did ALOT of 1v1 with me

5 games, 5 GG biggrin biggrin
he kept saying i freaking MAPHACKED or some crap or glitched
i said YA just to make his pride stay dry

Quote (Fir)
You only mention your friends or people you want to be friend with. You should learn to give a real sight on your opinion about best players.

Problem is, they ARE THE BEST PLAYERS. I havent seen u play successfully
LMAO. I play PC games better than u using a mac with a keypad

Quote (Psychopath)
I think all are good people

Try blademaster and his bans..LMAO

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
he does admit loss

ORBITAL FACEPALM! THIS IS WHAT THE TOPIC ABOUT! MASTA NVR ADMITS LOSS
what a fail guy???

Quote (a_chinese_kid)
is this supposed to surprise me?

nOPE

Added (2012-02-18, 4:21 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Fir)
You only mention your friends or people you want to be friend with.

I dont wanna ever play with lizz, cheezy and i added them
can u stop trolling around?

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 18-Feb-2012, 3:47 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
You talk about trolling when you say "I'm the best and except 4 other players you are all noobs", sorry but I would like to see this.
Ask Lep to see what he thinks about me, I mean how I play. Last games I played against lizz WITH FAIR TEAMS (cause she always stacks) I won, and she didnt win any time. I dont understand why people say she is one of the best player while she only uses ww and loses with it.
Btw you can't say "they are the best" but you can say "I think they are the best".

I'm not really trying to troll you, i just want you to understand that you are not the best at all and your opinion is also not the best.
Cheers.

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 18-Feb-2012, 4:19 AM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Fir)
You talk about trolling when you say "I'm the best and except 4 other players you are all noobs", sorry but I would like to see this.

Excuse me, can u read english?
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

cause I NO SEE MY NAME

Quote (Fir)
Last games I played against lizz WITH FAIR TEAMS (cause she always stacks) I won, and she didnt win any time.

No pro ever had a record of 100 percent win. Ya, i beat her many times when she had uber and hash, I DONT CARE. she is better player than us overall

Quote (Fir)
tw you can't say "they are the best" but you can say "I think they are the best".

U win, anyways, i dont feel like commenting here so mssg me through email. Hate signing in w/ password on a fake acc

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 18-Feb-2012, 4:45 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
I wasn't talking about this thread when I said you were saying you are the best. I say that cause you often say to people "you dunno anything about game".
Seriously ask Lep about me.

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 18-Feb-2012, 4:49 AM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Leps not on forums so how i get in contact :P

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 18-Feb-2012, 6:09 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Leps not on forums so how i get in contact :P

On Wc3.
I'm online atm and I talked with him, he said that he may rank me as #7 or #8 best CHF player. I don't think I'm as good, but see what he thinks. :P

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 18-Feb-2012, 6:57 AM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
fml
i dont know how u play these days
but.. i got nothing to say

FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML
i play with pubs now cool and against pubs

always ssd eq smile

FML FML FML FML FML
FACEPALM!!!!!!!!!

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Masta Don't Know how to lose.
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501