Monday, 06-May-2024, 11:33 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

bases and hero - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » bases and hero (more balance to tier and hero)
bases and hero
mN-Date: Friday, 20-Apr-2012, 1:15 PM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
The problem with mass is that its better to have 1 hero or 2 heros compared to 3 heros to level up. Especially in SSD if u have 2 heros against 3v3v3 both of ur heros will be lvl 9ish when others are 5ish.

Other thing I dont like about this otherwise great game is bases. You have any random "pro" put no effort on base, only buy items, rather its better to get arcane power of terror and items than upgrade to tier 4. Then you play with this pub group and u destroy his base with effort and he's still alive and can buy even more heros. as long as theres 1 base.

Basically I am annoyed that a level 20 hero with minimum items can rape my tier4 10att 6def while ive destroyed his base long ago.
It could be nice to atleast to have a mod where u can chose that when base dies the player loses like in old footies. Nevertheless, I think custom hero footies are 10x better than 5.4 (tbh 3.6 and 4.2 are better than 5.4) and I appreciate that you have made the game and host games.

I was also curious is there cheaters to this game? Some guy just did 2x penguins on me with 1min cd and then altar in ftd. I just wondered wtf did he get money and 2ndly wtf is cd with penguins :1

I am biwinning

lspiderlDate: Friday, 20-Apr-2012, 1:45 PM | Message # 2
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
the simple fix would be to make all experince granted the same rather than divided among experince recievers

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 20-Apr-2012, 5:05 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (lspiderl)
the simple fix would be to make all experince granted the same rather than divided among experince recievers

wouldnt make a difference. unless one team member got a lot more kills then the other and that would still be op considering he would be level 9 and the other would be level 3.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Friday, 20-Apr-2012, 5:42 PM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
this is untrue in the levels sense. if ur lvl 9 at mass at any time u tied the mass usually. if ur lvl 5 in ssd mass u failed. now if ur lvl 9 with 1-2 heroes in ssd mass, u completely failed. u shud always reach 11-13 level.
Quote (xifelol)
just wondered wtf did he get money and 2ndly wtf is cd with penguins :1

at what time did he use 2x peng and altar, and how many teams were there?

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 20-Apr-2012, 6:12 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Quote (xifelol)
I was also curious is there cheaters to this game? Some guy just did 2x penguins on me with 1min cd and then altar in ftd. I just wondered wtf did he get money and 2ndly wtf is cd with penguins :1

lol he used two diff sets of penguins

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 20-Apr-2012, 6:32 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Quote (a_chinese_kid)

lol he used two diff sets of penguins

He sent a peasant to another base vault far away from his and bought his other pair. And also.. usually when u altar or peng, u have more than enough for the next set smile

Quote (xifelol)
I was also curious is there cheaters to this game?

It is possible to cheat on chf. But the problem is, no one knows the glitch for auto money except me right now. And so far, I see no point of using it hence no one else ever saw it being used smile

lspiderlDate: Friday, 20-Apr-2012, 8:13 PM | Message # 7
Site Manager
the reason a 2 person team levels faster than a 3 person team is if a unit is killed and it gives lets say 150 xp then the three person team each hero gets 50 xp

however if the 2 person team makes a kill on the same kind of unit the 2 heros get 75 xp

however if rather than xp being divided it was a set amount say if no matter how many heros their are when that unit is killed it gives all avalible heros on the team a set xp like say 50 xp rather than 150 then no matter of there was 1 hero or 30 heros unless the 2 hero team was insanely good they wouldnt level any faster than the 3 person teams

so rather than xp gain = xp / number of heros it would be xp = xp for all heros involved you simply lower the amount of xp gained to compensate for the fact that its no longer being divided

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Friday, 20-Apr-2012, 9:10 PM | Message # 8
Zombie Pirate
Quote (lspiderl)
however if rather than xp being divided it was a set amount say if no matter how many heros their are when that unit is killed

then there happens to be a large disadvantage for 2 hero teams because, unless the leaver pools first, they only get about 1/2 the gold from the leave even when added up.

lspiderlDate: Friday, 20-Apr-2012, 11:15 PM | Message # 9
Site Manager
this isnt about dealing with a leaver this is about balancing the "strat" of one person not gettin a hero so that the other heros level super fast ..... that said it would still be fairly blaanced as the two person team would provide less possible xp to the other teams but have more opertunity to gain xp from the other teams

2DaYuDiEDate: Saturday, 21-Apr-2012, 4:30 AM | Message # 10
Ninja
make first hero free, set start gold at 100
without the extra gold, 2-hero wont be op anyways smile

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 21-Apr-2012, 9:45 AM | Message # 11
Zombie Pirate
... then ppl with an afk ally pretty much lose for sure. they should get maybe 300 gold each player for a leaver, and 600 gold for doing -test afk.

2DaYuDiEDate: Sunday, 22-Apr-2012, 8:38 AM | Message # 12
Ninja
NO u shudnt get items ur not supposed to be able to get at mass, theres allready to % exp bonus

lspiderlDate: Monday, 23-Apr-2012, 1:16 AM | Message # 13
Site Manager
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
NO u shudnt get items ur not supposed to be able to get at mass, theres allready to % exp bonus

im pretty sure he was talking about if that was fixed

SkankponyDate: Monday, 23-Apr-2012, 9:29 AM | Message # 14
Rifleman
Quote (xifelol)
The problem with mass is that its better to have 1 hero or 2 heros compared to 3 heros to level up. Especially in SSD if u have 2 heros against 3v3v3 both of ur heros will be lvl 9ish when others are 5ish.

Other thing I dont like about this otherwise great game is bases. You have any random "pro" put no effort on base, only buy items, rather its better to get arcane power of terror and items than upgrade to tier 4. Then you play with this pub group and u destroy his base with effort and he's still alive and can buy even more heros. as long as theres 1 base.

Basically I am annoyed that a level 20 hero with minimum items can rape my tier4 10att 6def while ive destroyed his base long ago.
It could be nice to atleast to have a mod where u can chose that when base dies the player loses like in old footies. Nevertheless, I think custom hero footies are 10x better than 5.4 (tbh 3.6 and 4.2 are better than 5.4) and I appreciate that you have made the game and host games.

Okay. First off, yes it sucks when there is a 2 hero team.... get over it. AND OF COURSE a supped-up mauler hero can rape your tier 4 units! Get an envy rod SLEEP HIM and bk his ass. Maulers are dumb and easy to counter. Also, in SSD, if a team lvls high at mass THOR HAMMER ONE lvl 20 HERO and catch up on levels quick. ALSO. In FTD there is alot of money, and like ROSa said, you can take items from other bases with peasants. Money is easy to make if you are good. Finally, the game is full of checks and balances.... once you play for a long time you will learn everything can be countered..... YES! even a granite golem..... quite easily.

I CUM RAINBOWS

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 23-Apr-2012, 9:52 AM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Skankpony)
YES! even a granite golem..... quite easily

take out the granite smile biggrin
cause theres no counter if ppl like sound ("pros") use it
smile

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » bases and hero (more balance to tier and hero)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501