Monday, 06-May-2024, 8:28 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

mind rape so gay - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » mind rape so gay (nerf it)
mind rape so gay
XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 23-Apr-2012, 6:53 PM | Message # 1
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
so i was playing a game, owning everybody with quills and FF, so then i go to bk the last player, who has mr. im carrying a tank, mega beam wave, and div pot + tp's. he uses my FF, and all items. that was 4.5k wasted gold and an ulti + he gets an hk. this happens nearly every game now. they should be allowed to use ur items or ultimates. u can get a double kill with mr if a player has tt. u just use tt on an enemy and tp into ur base soon after. its so gay that all u need basically now is MR to win a game. if a player has aoe's and an ally tech's, u can completely wipe out a whole force with the aoe combo that player has. u can hk 2-3 heroes within the mr period if a player has hk spells like bolt coil. u can use any items on the hero by mr. u can counter WoG and pengs just with mr. u can mr a peng to give all the rest an aura, or mr the hero so u can use the pengs from the hero to bk them. its so gay.

also add the hotkey "D" to all special skills a hero has.

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 23-Apr-2012, 7:03 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
MR is less op than FF with the current cd, effects of divine, dmg, etc.

LamsauceDate: Monday, 23-Apr-2012, 7:04 PM | Message # 3
Grunt
WOWOWOWOW seriously bean.. u had to put this up after i beat u?...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 23-Apr-2012, 7:18 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
MR isnt as great as long ago. With the new FORCEFIELD ultimate, its impossible to mr. And when u mr a ff hero and use their ff... u cant kill it cause when they get out of mr, the ff becomes THEIR ff.

I personally think MR doesnt need anything right now...cause ff can stop
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
u can counter WoG and pengs just with mr. u can mr a peng to give all the rest an aura, or mr the hero so u can use the pengs from the hero to bk them. its so gay.

these acts more effectively
Try forcefielding ur base or the army opponent has. NO PENGS NOR TECH can win then

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
so i was playing a game, owning everybody with quills and FF, so then i go to bk the last player,

u just admitted how op ff was. it was able for u to bk everyone else

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
e uses my FF, and all items. that was 4.5k wasted gold and an ulti + he gets an hk. this happens nearly every game now. t

I guess u nvr heard of divine pot? If u know divine was in game, well...and u cant counter it every game...
ur...worse than t-sizzle smile

Added (2012-04-23, 8:18 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Lamsauce)

Just ignore chinese_kid, stooge., dragonwarrior, and him when they are talking about game system.
Other than that, for drama chat, etc., trust THEM first.. :P (and me ! )

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 23-Apr-2012, 10:39 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
mass recall.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

lspiderlDate: Monday, 23-Apr-2012, 11:40 PM | Message # 6
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
i would agree that it shoudl prevent people from using items thats jsut kinda silly

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 24-Apr-2012, 0:59 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
I didn't read anything except the first post, but I think Bond should increase the cd a little bit, and that's it.

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 24-Apr-2012, 2:13 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Quote (FirNesS)
I didn't read anything except the first post, but I think Bond should increase the cd a little bit, and that's it.

Ya...mindrape does feel op as some times
but comparing to ff, mindrape is a joke

mr can save pengs? NOT! they still attack bsae and may kill u.
But in the other hand..ff with almost 30 sec cd can litterally freeze the pengs

mr can steal items? FF CAN STOP THEM SO EASILY.
Try doing mass bk. MR will always lose when compared to ff.

btw. MR isnt what it was long ago. New buffs and new ults such as ff these days is making mr look horrible....in 10 games, only in 1 game does 1-2 player go mr and all 10 in ff

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 24-Apr-2012, 2:30 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
In any case, I only get mr 1/15 game... and FF 10/15 games. biggrin
I don't know if FF is more op than MR, but in any case I love it. :P

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 24-Apr-2012, 4:46 PM | Message # 10
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
let me jsut say that using the argument that one skill is MORe overpowered isnt a valid argument that the first skill ISNT overpowered it simply means you have TWO overpowered skills one possibly moreso than the other

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 24-Apr-2012, 10:23 PM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
lol... spells wont be op if you stake out what they have first of all... you need to know what youre playing and what they are using..

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 24-Apr-2012, 10:29 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
spells wont be op if you stake out what they have first of all

??? I think there is a misuse of the word stake here. Stake is to bet...so i have no clue (gonna check dictionary soon cause i think i have gone mad... :0 )

Quote (a_chinese_kid)
you need to know what youre playing and what they are using..

Unfortunately, ff currently cant be stopped even if u know what ur playing. I say this because currently, ff has no counters. Not even mr can stop it cause the ff casted becomes automatically urs (da fuq?)

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 24-Apr-2012, 10:33 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Unfortunately, ff currently cant be stopped even if u know what ur playing. I say this because currently, ff has no counters. Not even mr can stop it cause the ff casted becomes automatically urs (da fuq?)

yeah i know somethings dont have full counters. but its like trying to raid someone with golems or what not.. you need to know what people have such as mind rape.. never buy items that can be used if they have mindrape or even avoid them...

also a stake out is a common phrase dumb ass.. go watch a fkin spy movie or some sh!t

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 24-Apr-2012, 11:07 PM | Message # 14
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Lamsauce)

lets see, u wasted over 5k in items, and expect me not to QQ? i would've beat u because i had another 8k for tech, but i was so pissed at the moment.
Quote (FirNesS)
I don't know if FF is more op than MR, but in any case I love it. :P

it def is, but it doesnt have the ability to make ppl QQ because of it being spammed on it. i use it 14/15 and the other 1/15 is a division of the other ults.
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
never buy items that can be used if they have mindrape or even avoid them...

and lose the game? he had also just used mr a couple seconds ago and i had survived it so i went to raid, and he had used a focus pot to regain mr. so he wasted all my items in my base, and nearly took out mine. i mean u pretty much cant carry any half decent items when a smart person has mr because they'll just use it on u and use any items u have. its the ultimate counter to pengs and WoG.

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 24-Apr-2012, 11:17 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
and lose the game? he had also just used mr a couple seconds ago and i had survived it so i went to raid, and he had used a focus pot to regain mr. so he wasted all my items in my base, and nearly took out mine. i mean u pretty much cant carry any half decent items when a smart person has mr because they'll just use it on u and use any items u have. its the ultimate counter to pengs and WoG.

Thats why u get something called divine pot
and ROD of ENVY HIM if u wanna peng
DONe!

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » mind rape so gay (nerf it)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501