Monday, 06-May-2024, 7:22 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

5 month has been passed from LAST CHF UPDATE - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » 5 month has been passed from LAST CHF UPDATE
5 month has been passed from LAST CHF UPDATE
RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 06-May-2012, 12:21 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
What does charm do again?
Cause charm doesnt work on pengs

btw. all u need is
#1 awe aura and frost aura
nxt..done (ff too maybe for fun)

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 06-May-2012, 1:44 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
I've seen bots charming my own pengs. So yes it does work. (at least at level 3)

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 06-May-2012, 3:00 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
i think he should charge a fee to play the next version...

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 06-May-2012, 4:09 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Quote (ic3dt3a)

i really think half the kids would buy it :P

bond should make people pay for beta passes biggrin ros and sound would buy it for sure.

its been five months and you guys are still playing this.... jeez

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 06-May-2012, 4:23 PM | Message # 20
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
U forgot the fact its the only hero with spell resistance (and alot of hp..and blink IS op on any hero except njag)

mmm, all heroes have spell resist except avalanche since their armor type grants them around 33% spell resist(this doesnt stack with staff of sanctuary, staff overrides it and just gives the hero 75% spell resist period) . thats why banish is so effective, it makes heroes take about 1.25x the total damage of a spell.

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 06-May-2012, 4:50 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
Quote (ic3dt3a)

i really think half the kids would buy it :P

bond should make people pay for beta passes ros and sound would buy it for sure.

its been five months and you guys are still playing this.... jeez

yeah....

also, remove 5 gold income from ssd please

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

PaPaDate: Sunday, 06-May-2012, 8:50 PM | Message # 22
Ghoul
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
Forcefield : Making hero invulnerable fked balance.

Remove that spell and never bring it back again.

parapapa parapapaparapapa parapapa parapapa

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 06-May-2012, 9:16 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Quote (FirNesS)
Nerf a little bit Mana Dragons.

Naw not the dragon itself however make it easier too killer. Or instead of that up the price abit.

Quote (xifelol)
I still think penguins should be changed somehow. I think its weird that if u have t4, 1 base shield, 20k worth of items including excalibur and u cant do shit if pengs come :\

The thing about penguins is they are risky and mean't for only cases of scenarios. If there is only 1 team left with 0-1 rune it's mean't too finish the game. Terror golem is mean't too finish the game in cases where there are more than 1 team and a lack of explosion/mr coming in. Altar is mean't too counter 1 or the other or another altar xD

Manashield being op? Ehhhhhhh if you let it happen well kind of partially your fault.

@Fir: Interchange sucking? Wtf do you suck? This spell is amazing yo. But there are just alot more useful out there. I love this spell because you can escape with it, trap people, lure people, get people out of hiding in the secret shops, gets dshield (at level 6) and for all the faggot noob fucking douches out there it works for FF :D. Play this spell a couple of times with more or so hero killing spells believe me it's worth it.

Im liking what you people are saying about forcefield and treants. Sounds like you guys are growing a fucking peanut in your heads now.

Oh now Im seeing Bof and shockwave comment. I take that back. About this honestly people only seem too use it in ssd, rarely rearely barely almost never do I bump into this shit on normal. Im kind of surprised nobody has mentioned this yet. Here's my idea

Im thinking for ssd some overused shit can be affect by modes. Like in ars lets say uhh impale would do more damage or in ssd Shockwave would do less damage and cost more mana (just examples not actual thoughts) might take alot of time but it will be worth it and can actually balance a legit scale. Having spells affected by modes (cd, damage, affect, range, cooldown) all of those and such. If it doesn't sound good I probably just misworded a few things and the outcome wasn't so beautiful.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 06-May-2012, 9:57 PM | Message # 24
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
@Fir: Interchange sucking? Wtf do you suck? This spell is amazing yo. But there are just alot more useful out there. I love this spell because you can escape with it, trap people, lure people, get people out of hiding in the secret shops, gets dshield (at level 6) and for all the faggot noob fucking douches out there it works for FF :D. Play this spell a couple of times with more or so hero killing spells believe me it's worth it.

try doing the wards FF build with interchange instead of roots or acid. like try acid interchange FF ward or tich instead of acid. this is one of best hk uk rape combos in game. i have a replay of it on the forums somewhere.

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 06-May-2012, 10:05 PM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
try doing the wards FF build with interchange instead of roots or acid. like try acid interchange FF ward or tich instead of acid. this is one of best hk uk rape combos in game. i have a replay of it on the forums somewhere.

Anything with ff is gg
FF is literally auto win fked up ult
that is best defense, uk, hk, bk (wtf?)

Legal_lifeDate: Sunday, 06-May-2012, 11:41 PM | Message # 26
Zombie Pirate
not the best uk.....
and u need the right spells for being good at hk and u need tech or summons for bk

FirNesSDate: Monday, 07-May-2012, 1:28 AM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Naw not the dragon itself however make it easier too killer. Or instead of that up the price abit.

When I said nerf, I didn't really mean to nerf his power, was just in general.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)

Did I say something about interchange? I don't think so lol

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Oh now Im seeing Bof and shockwave comment. I take that back. About this honestly people only seem too use it in ssd, rarely rearely barely almost never do I bump into this shit on normal. Im kind of surprised nobody has mentioned this yet.

True

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)

I've already tryed this build a few times. But I still prefer mine, even if this one is really good.
You guys seem not to understand I sometimes use interchange and I've never complained about it lol

Bond009Date: Monday, 07-May-2012, 3:27 AM | Message # 28
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
I haven't really been motivated to mess with the game much in a long while, especially after seeing all the ungrateful ppl come out in masta/arcs old hate thread but I think i may actually try and get in the mood to make a new version soon.. if not for myself then for everyone else at least..

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
U forgot the fact its the only hero with spell resistance (and alot of hp..and blink IS op on any hero except njag)

no heros have spell resistance, lol what made u think this? and yea it has pretty good str but not the best str of all the str heroes because it has blink and its also melee which isnt as nice as ranged in most cases.

also i can only do so much with the banish ability becuz that 33% is hard coded and cant be changed for each of the spell lvl's (in standard wc3 and old 5.4 its 66% loll)

lots of good suggestions overall, i'll probably put the majority of them into affect in some way or another. and yes i will fix all the imba spells and glitches known in v4.0

-also note to self fix so units aside from heros cant go in the secret room shop area

FirNesSDate: Monday, 07-May-2012, 3:30 AM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Fix donation no cooldown glitch... I've seen Rosa doing it and after a few trys I've found it... Way too imba lol

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 08-May-2012, 1:22 AM | Message # 30
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Quote (Bond009)
and yes i will fix all the imba spells and glitches known in v4.0

lol

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » 5 month has been passed from LAST CHF UPDATE
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<