Monday, 06-May-2024, 8:02 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Remove Mindrape! - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Remove Mindrape! (Remove IT!!!)
Remove Mindrape!
2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 08-Jun-2012, 5:37 AM | Message # 16
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
yea, evry time they mr u, u lose 300g teleport item, 250g recall (another 275+350 for shop and worker) and spells on cd + time wasted

Hearts26Date: Friday, 08-Jun-2012, 7:17 AM | Message # 17
Noob
Group: Users
i havnt seen mr being complianed bout in a long time. this spell rlly isnt that op
sure they can use ur stuff, but thats all they can do, they cant actually take it from you
if ur gonna get a bit item then get what every1 said, ammy of spell shield or an invon pot
not that hard tongue
the amount of counters to this skill is rather large n i dont even see it much in game

It's not X you should worry about... It's me!!!
Here I come!!!!!!!!!

mN-Date: Friday, 08-Jun-2012, 7:41 AM | Message # 18
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
You can say anything has counters, you can put tt with 1s cd and say it has counters like thors hammer, mana drain etc. We are discussing if its balanced that mr can use every usable item the hero carries. It affects gameplay alot especially in the beginning of non-ssd games when u dont have the constant flow of money and late gameplay when u can use for ex ward of gods or other item

I am biwinning

Message edited by xifelol - Friday, 08-Jun-2012, 7:50 AM

FirNesSDate: Friday, 08-Jun-2012, 8:37 AM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Something you all forgot is they can ofc use items, but they can also learn spells, which is pretty fucked at levels 5, 9, 12, 15 with most of the actual used builds. Anyway I think it should have longer cd, this is it.

Bond009Date: Friday, 08-Jun-2012, 3:29 PM | Message # 20
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (XBNZgamefreak)
Using Mindrape takes no skill... it's such a pathetic spell. Controlling another persons hero and being able to USE THEIR ITEM is just retarded and stupid. I don't understand why someone would come up with such a horrific spell. Just please, make this game more safe for pubs and regulars. Just please...

Its one of the few ulti's that actually does take skill and micro to use to its fullest. Its one of the few that the better the player is the more use they will actually get out of this spell thus making it one of the most skillful spells.
Also there is many spells that are far better than this spell so if i removed this spell i would have to remove like 7-8 other ulti's also.

Quote (xifelol)
You can say anything has counters, you can put tt with 1s cd and say it has counters like thors hammer, mana drain etc. We are discussing if its balanced that mr can use every usable item the hero carries. It affects gameplay alot especially in the beginning of non-ssd games when u dont have the constant flow of money and late gameplay when u can use for ex ward of gods or other item

You are right by saying just because something has a counter doesnt make it truly 'balanced' but you also have to take into account the game play and what you are up against that game.
By this i mean, if you know someone has explosion then you know to be careful about it.. you know that you better not take pengs to their base or a Night terror without first putting that hero to sleep or killing it first, that or you better take a healing ward of the gods with you lol.
Or if someone picks treats or owls and a lot of stuff that can see inviz units its probably not wise to take ww that game, stuff like that.

MR is easily countered and in a lot of situations not even as useful as TT or yamato cannon can be in the regards of killing heros/units. One of its few useful times in using it on 1 peng to slow down their attack for a short time or using an item of high value but if the player is smart they wont let this happen, by either sleeping that hero/killing it or using a cheap divine pot on the way to their base along with maybe using an inviz pot.

In regards of what it does most the time on average and what it is potentially capable of in extreme rare situations its pretty balanced out, at most it could use a bit more cd time probably.

T-SwizzleDate: Friday, 08-Jun-2012, 4:02 PM | Message # 21
Ghoul
Group: Banned Users
keep mind rape. its a fun and a creative spell that should stay in the game.

but remove torrential tribute. that spell is fucking retarded, takes zero skill, and cant be coutnered. i played a game yesterday where FOUR PEOPLE had torrential trbute, and i started talking trash to them and they ALL USED TT ON ME. I WAS PRETTY MUCH DEAD FOR OVER 50% OF THE GAME...fucking stupid ass spell

mN-Date: Friday, 08-Jun-2012, 4:10 PM | Message # 22
Grunt
Hahah biggrin

I am biwinning

RuutuseiskaDate: Friday, 08-Jun-2012, 5:25 PM | Message # 23
Noob
Just keep stunning your hero wit something like frost towers or etc or recall? I dont think it is OP, but I find my self it kinda annoying when I screw up sometimes and get MR while going to try hit pengs on enemy base biggrin

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 08-Jun-2012, 5:59 PM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
im going to get mind rape this round

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

lolbladeDate: Friday, 08-Jun-2012, 6:58 PM | Message # 25
Pirate
with this discussion imma go try mind rape to its fullest
lets c how OP i find it

sig in construction

PVPONZDate: Friday, 08-Jun-2012, 7:02 PM | Message # 26
Noob
Group: New Users
FIRNESSS U USE GLITCH FOR DONATION IS VERY GAY

SecreT-Name-Date: Friday, 08-Jun-2012, 7:46 PM | Message # 27
Hero
Quote (PVPONZ)
FIRNESSS U USE GLITCH FOR DONATION IS VERY GAY

That its true Fir ? surprised

jonathan290Date: Friday, 08-Jun-2012, 8:16 PM | Message # 28
Hero
OFC.

lspiderlDate: Friday, 08-Jun-2012, 11:57 PM | Message # 29
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Quote (jonathan290)
Dude if you are on a game and you know someone has MR, don't walk with a spensive item on your inventory thats just dumb.
I've never lost an expensive item to MR, you just need to be careful

you DO realize someone can walk into a persons base and mr them right as the buy it dont you ?

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 09-Jun-2012, 0:01 AM | Message # 30
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
its simple make mr not use peoples items or pick peoples skills , give it a shorter cooldown and make it do a little damage at the end when control transfers back

mr still usefull but not f#$king retarded

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Remove Mindrape! (Remove IT!!!)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<