Monday, 06-May-2024, 12:07 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Remove Mindrape! - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Remove Mindrape! (Remove IT!!!)
Remove Mindrape!
a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 09-Jun-2012, 0:12 AM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (lspiderl)
f#$king

i beg to differ.

mindrape is a F*cker and it should be. most have not observed the two different words. MIND, and RAPE. Mind is the thoughts and can also represent the brain, mood, attitude, and general human thinking (therefore it concerns control). Rape means to use/f*ck. therefore it does have to do with f#$king.

your welcome.

ÜberGeekDate: Saturday, 09-Jun-2012, 1:42 AM | Message # 32
Mr. Löwenstein
STOP THE RAPIN'! STOP THE KILLIN'! PLEASE!

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 09-Jun-2012, 1:58 AM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (PVPONZ)
FIRNESSS U USE GLITCH FOR DONATION IS VERY GAY

QQ MORE. I used it once, dumb ass. You can blame rosario for inventing it and having used it more than me, but you can't blame me retard.

mN-Date: Saturday, 09-Jun-2012, 5:03 AM | Message # 34
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1

I am biwinning

lolbladeDate: Saturday, 09-Jun-2012, 1:12 PM | Message # 35
Pirate
Group: Users
there should be a limit for ex 1000g or less
otherwise its fine becuz most pubs dont use it
i tried it and i only managed to use a few potions...

Added (2012-06-09, 2:12 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (ÜberGeek)
STOP THE RAPIN'! STOP THE KILLIN'! PLEASE!

that song is one of my faves

sig in construction

SecreT-Name-Date: Sunday, 10-Jun-2012, 1:19 PM | Message # 36
Hero
Quote (FirNesS)
QQ MORE. I used it once, dumb ass. You can blame rosario for inventing it and having used it more than me, but you can't blame me retard.

LOL

PVPONZDate: Sunday, 10-Jun-2012, 5:20 PM | Message # 37
Noob
Group: New Users
Quote (PVPONZ)

FIRNESSS U USE GLITCH FOR DONATION IS VERY GAY

wtfff? once again??? NOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

XBNZgamefreakDate: Sunday, 10-Jun-2012, 9:21 PM | Message # 38
Noob
Quote (Bond009)
Its one of the few ulti's that actually does take skill and micro to use to its fullest. Its one of the few that the better the player is the more use they will actually get out of this spell thus making it one of the most skillful spells.
Also there is many spells that are far better than this spell so if i removed this spell i would have to remove like 7-8 other ulti's also.

Yea, clicking mindrape then clicking on an enemy hero then sending the controlled hero to your base where there are frost towers, arcane towers and footies waiting right next to you is such a hard spell to use. How about not removing the spell, but remove the ability to use their items? And also, why would you need to remove 7-8 other spells if you do remove mindrape? Just remove torriential tribute if you do. :/
Quote (lolblade)
with this discussion imma go try mind rape to its fullest
lets c how OP i find it

I didn't say it was OP, but I want to know how you're Mindrape Journey went. lol

lolbladeDate: Monday, 11-Jun-2012, 12:38 PM | Message # 39
Pirate
i was playing a private match with my friends and managed to get some hero kills
out of the 5 times i used it, the hero got away once and that was sad

the only thing i managed to use was a few hp/mp pots and 1 heavy nuke tower (jk)
mind rape is a very unexpected skill and that is why it is so good

i did it a few minutes after mass and managed to torrential with the hero i raped

sig in construction

lspiderlDate: Monday, 11-Jun-2012, 10:02 PM | Message # 40
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
i like how u say 1 nuke tower like its no big deal lol

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

killerrangeDate: Tuesday, 12-Jun-2012, 7:25 AM | Message # 41
Zombie Pirate
Quote (lolblade)
(jk)

ahem.
well MR is fun so just leave it and change Bill's ultimate

I'm here to help :D

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 12-Jun-2012, 10:59 AM | Message # 42
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (PVPONZ)
wtfff? once again??? NOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Nice to see how much you're minded

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 12-Jun-2012, 5:45 PM | Message # 43
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (XBNZgamefreak)
Yea, clicking mindrape then clicking on an enemy hero then sending the controlled hero to your base where there are frost towers, arcane towers and footies waiting right next to you is such a hard spell to use. How about not removing the spell, but remove the ability to use their items? And also, why would you need to remove 7-8 other spells if you do remove mindrape? Just remove torriential tribute if you do. :/

FF is better, TT is a sure kill (even tho it has a 5min cd), yamato cannon is better, chims in alot of cases is better, xmute can be better.. etc.. there is many spells as good or better than MR becuz it doesn't guarantee you anything.. It doesn't guarantee you a hero kill even.. and its more work and micro attention time to kill a hero with MR than it is with many other ultis of the same caliber.
Even if you get the hero to your base assuming they have a tp item they can still get away, and if you're VS a pro and they really dont want you killing their hero then your MR ulti wont be getting you a hero kill.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Tuesday, 12-Jun-2012, 6:33 PM | Message # 44
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
^ BOND STOP POSTING ON THE FORUMS AND GET ON SKYPE!

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

2DaYuDiEDate: Tuesday, 12-Jun-2012, 7:05 PM | Message # 45
Ninja
Quote (Bond009)

FF is better, TT is a sure kill (even tho it has a 5min cd), yamato cannon is better, chims in alot of cases is better, xmute can be better.. etc.. there is many spells as good or better than MR becuz it doesn't guarantee you anything.. It doesn't guarantee you a hero kill even.. and its more work and micro attention time to kill a hero with MR than it is with many other ultis of the same caliber.
Even if you get the hero to your base assuming they have a tp item they can still get away, and if you're VS a pro and they really dont want you killing their hero then your MR ulti wont be getting you a hero kill.

its not very rewarding for the player using it, its mainly fucking up the person who gets targetted... if u lose ur ulti and teleports after mass + have to revive ur immediatly at a high disadvantage

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Remove Mindrape! (Remove IT!!!)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<