Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 0:56 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Bug list for 4.0 - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Bug list for 4.0
Bug list for 4.0
TangerineSkyDate: Thursday, 28-Feb-2013, 5:29 AM | Message # 1
Pirate
Group: Friends
Awards: 0
How bout a sticky and get all the bugs organized for bond? As in the only posts should be the bugs we find, (as in delete anything that isnt a bug?)

Start with bugs soundwaves mentioned....

(1. if hero dies by mana flare after using tt, no cool down.
or press s

(2. lv6 interchange can't swap several heros. wisp and princesspink female mauler

(3. lv6 healing spary heals less than lv5 (not sure but I think it does)

(4. Bill K dies by purge

(5. Lizzard after devouring golem automatically kills golem if the lizzard dies while in hex

---

(6. Blinking into hero areas can make you lose skill points

(7. Changing jania into archmage hero or panda into paladin forfeits already earned skill points. (makes hero pretty much useless)

(8. Changing jania into archmage hero or panda into paladin forfeits available lumber for another hero's skills you have waiting in hero picker.

(9. Bringing a leavers hero out of skill picker you cant revive his hero or get the full share control you are supposed to get when player leaves.. (using -controlcolor command fixes this but obviously not every player has 500 wins.)

(10. If pet dies while in fire or cannon fire after burn area it is instantly gone for good (someone verify that this is what's happening?)

(11. If you have music change menu up, and someone lags or pauses the game, you will not be able to click anything put pings, give allies gold, toggle mini map icons... for the rest of the game...

(12. (minor) sometimes there will be a phantom footman in the middle of your base building, he will get caught up in the mix when you try to drag select a group of people, kind of annoying...

(13. Take interchange out of capture the flag mode, the same way blink and divine are removed, its very unfair level 6 interchange you can practically stand in one spot.

(14. Mind rape changes f2 hero to f1 hero and vice versa (this is "punch holes in the wall annoying,")

(15. TT works on avatar? Yamato is OKAY, TT? bullshit...

(16. People killing amulets at the beginning of game...

(17. Thor doesnt always "kill a hero instantly," if that hero has enough hp armor and magic resistance it will get a ten second stun, and will not die... (if this is intended, you should just change the description.)

(18. Multi Shot tower and multi shot ability only hits one serprent ward

(19. Infernal cleave doesnt effect serprent wards while tower spash does.

(20. MIND RAPE BUG #23456523 - http://www.mediafire.com/?klvlblkgj4vkklj Tried to mindrape blue's hero to steal his TT, it said  "hero is already under the effects of mindrape." Another team had mind rape as well so this has something to do with it, surely.

(21. DE SYNCS - While i have a really hard time finding out the causes of these the only one to be sure of is constant server splits when ars mode is enacted... lots of desyncs after that intial 2 second freeze after the ars mode is voted yes. ...............I have also noticed desyncs around something to do with god wards... cant be sure of this though... CHF has the most desyncs I've seen in popular games besides the mad balls arena and undead assault II.

say more and i'll just add them to this list if admins don't like my first idea

Message edited by TangerineSky - Friday, 01-Mar-2013, 3:34 AM

FireHartDate: Thursday, 28-Feb-2013, 5:37 AM | Message # 2
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Is the pet supposed to be kept an eye on cause if anyone is soloing people will forget about it and eventually go into the cannon if it was built

TangerineSkyDate: Thursday, 28-Feb-2013, 7:42 AM | Message # 3
Pirate
cannon doesnt kill pet anymore. but if it dies in fire it dissapears quickly i think... yeah im just gonna keep adding these bugs to the list as they come newrus

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Thursday, 28-Feb-2013, 8:36 AM | Message # 4
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
nice list good job smile tongue tongue
Quote (TangerineSky)
People killing amulets at the beginning of game.
lol true story

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

Osetinas7171Date: Thursday, 28-Feb-2013, 9:23 PM | Message # 5
Hero
dead tower doing splash dmg to serpents but infernal not.
dead tower should dont do splash when hitting peasants
Multishot tower hitting 1 serpent.
5-6lv serpents when attacking units close enemy building doing splash for it.
and wtf when bob esnare peasants they cant repair 1bob ok but when enemies use 4bobs?

Message edited by Osetinas7171 - Friday, 01-Mar-2013, 10:15 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 28-Feb-2013, 10:17 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Bug 20.) (?)
Players abusing warp portal to skill zone to take out enemies' hero

Get Warp Portal => Cast on enemies' skill picking hero => Enemy hero out of skill picking place => Kill him => Enemy's new hero does not have all spells 
NOTE: If warp portal is successfully casted on skill picking ultimate zone and then u kill him, that hero WONT have an ultimate (this hero cannot go back to skill picking place cause he already died once -.-)

TangerineSkyDate: Friday, 01-Mar-2013, 2:40 AM | Message # 7
Pirate
just found another bug with mind rape... says "hero is already under mind rape," when clearly they arent... check it out bond http://www.mediafire.com/?klvlblkgj4vkklj

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 04-Mar-2013, 8:35 PM | Message # 8
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (TangerineSky)
cannon doesnt kill pet anymore. but if it dies in fire it dissapears quickly i think... yeah im just gonna keep adding these bugs to the list as they come
this is a wc3 effect, while cannon doesnt kill pet, it does kill pet corpse.

TangerineSkyDate: Tuesday, 05-Mar-2013, 4:38 AM | Message # 9
Pirate
take out the fire effect then, all it does is damage buildingsand hurt allies for the most part

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 05-Mar-2013, 5:21 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (TangerineSky)
(14. Mind rape changes f2 hero to f1 hero and vice versa (this is "punch holes in the wall annoying,")
Ahah I like this one, you may understand why! biggrin

Quote (TangerineSky)
(18. Multi Shot tower and multi shot ability only hits one serprent ward
It's WC3 mechanics and it's fine.

TangerineSkyDate: Tuesday, 05-Mar-2013, 9:29 PM | Message # 11
Pirate
I hope bond sees this list

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 06-Mar-2013, 6:19 PM | Message # 12
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (TangerineSky)
take out the fire effect then, all it does is damage buildingsand hurt allies for the most part
it isnt the fire effect that kills, it is the cannon impact shot. the splash from cannon kills the corpse, not the fire.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 09-Mar-2013, 3:05 AM | Message # 13
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (TangerineSky)

FK THIS.

Also if jaina have skill point while in skill shop her skill point doesn't move to arch mage.

just wasted 1.9k gold

fix this

Rest in Peace Rookies

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 09-Mar-2013, 6:27 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Fix TT's glitch: when you use TT on a hero while a mana drag is close to you, you kill the guy's hero, you die, and when you revive your hero TT has no cooldown. Happened to me against Cou, ask him how it was to get TTed 5 times in a game. biggrin

FireHartDate: Saturday, 09-Mar-2013, 10:59 AM | Message # 15
Hero
I'm gonna try that

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Bug list for 4.0
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501