Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 4:26 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Least used Spells - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Least used Spells
Least used Spells
lspiderlDate: Saturday, 20-Apr-2013, 3:44 PM | Message # 1
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Everyone tends to talk about whats spells are overpowered  , or what spells are used but need adjusting
but everyone tends to forget about the spells that are NEVER used for w/e reason

So Lets use this thread to make a comprehensive list of the least used spells ,whats wrong with them ,
and ideas on how they might be adjusted  , altered or completely changed to be usefull

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 20-Apr-2013, 7:18 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Compilation of the most useless spells:

Passive Abilities:
Evasion
    Game is about hero spells against hero spells. Rarely does anyone EVER need to tank footies

AOE Spells
Rockets
    This spell has high potentials but the amount of delay ruins the aoe
Immolation
    Definitely the most useless spell. You can buy immolation cloak for 1400 and that ALSO has defense while this spell does not. Improve the aoe distance and add defense to the user when using the spell

AOE Abilities 2
Howl of Terror
    Increase time of the duration and add -2 more defense at level 6 and make it work on immunes.
Rain of Fire
    This should be steroided blizzard. Current rain of fire level 6 is more useless than level 3 blizzard
ZoZ
    Level 6 can't kill 1 footy. Trust me, I tried it on someone's base and it can't even DAMAGE because the tiers are bigger than the aoe. Plus, the damage is crap. Overall: Worse than death pact
Raging Storm
    Only regular spell that cancels divine. And for what? A suicide spell that BARELY does any damage? Only good thing about it is that it LOOKS cool
Warp Portal
    Using it is just as hard as clicking Cyray's hero during game
Miscellaneous Spells
Healing Spray
    Has bugs. Sometimes it heals only enemies, sometimes it does no heal, sometimes higher level heals less than lower level. etc. This is just a pathetic spell and even level 1 healing wave is more reliable than level 6 healing spray
Frost Arrow
    Low damage, waste of skillset and can be bought for 750. I just wonder WHY anyone in his right mind would ever even get this spell

Casting Spells
Siphon Mana
    I would rather take mana burn or just use multiple wizards. -.-
Life Drain
    Seriously, life drain?!? Nuking does more damage than this
Death Pact
    Death pact can be good ONLY when all teams GO undead. Which is like.....almost never (If you increase the strength of undead tier FOR EARLY TIERS (tier 1 and tier 2 and tier 3), then many people would get undead tier => Death pact gains popularity)
Frost Armour
    Hmm.... Takes away mana, gets dispelled, does same defense as devotion aura (doesn't get dispelled). Pathetic spell^^

Summons
Mana Scout (Owl)
    Just the most useless summon in game. Oh ya, and its SUPER HARD to use early game. You would have to be gifted in chf like soundwaves to even utilize them
Quilbeast
    Gets dispelled? Wow, pathetic!
Summoning Stone
    Gets dispelled? YAY! FEED smile

Ultimate
Big Bad Vodoo
    Big Bad FAILURE wink
Stampede
    So....isn't this earthquake's job?
Sea of Flames
    Rats....used to be good but now everyone goes rats -.-

PS: I ran a test against teams. Somehow, team 1 always win without a hero. Now thats fuqed up Bond. Why is team 1 WINNING by default without a hero? lol

i-connectDate: Saturday, 20-Apr-2013, 9:42 PM | Message # 3
Lead Administrator
Group: Users
Team one is OP period.. Has more AOE Vision of invis unit, Better arcane attack range, very good base pet.. The frog can be easily found  to resserect unlike shity dog when it dies it has same corpse as footies. The chicken and rabbit walks so stupid also, the frog is OP.
ALSO when you put AI on, why does it only feeds team 1? wtf? it doesnt attack any other team until team 1 is gone........
Team one will have most of the exp in the game.
ALSO its location. Its the only base located farthest away from skill picks. When you buy another hero, you can leave hero in skill pick area and leach EXP from killing units from other base.
Probally why team one always gets unfair advantage reason.

Message edited by i-connect - Saturday, 20-Apr-2013, 9:43 PM

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 20-Apr-2013, 11:56 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
I-con, dont forget, Team 1 is also the team that does the modes.
^^

And its also currently the only team where heros cant steal items pre-mass :3

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Saturday, 20-Apr-2013, 11:56 PM

FireHartDate: Sunday, 21-Apr-2013, 1:13 AM | Message # 5
Hero
Not to mention on EFB, it's always the stacked team smile

Osetinas7171Date: Sunday, 21-Apr-2013, 4:58 AM | Message # 6
Hero
About items steal, easily steal amulet's from team3.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 21-Apr-2013, 6:22 AM | Message # 7
Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote (lspiderl)
Everyone tends to talk about whats spells are overpowered  , or what spells are used but need adjusting  but everyone tends to forget about the spells that are NEVER used for w/e reason           So Lets use this thread to make a comprehensive list of the least used spells ,whats wrong with them ,  and ideas on how they might be adjusted  , altered or completely changed to be usefull

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/48-2804-1

worst is the least used spells.

Agreed at most of rosarios post and iconnect.

Some nubs might deny it tho.

Rest in Peace Rookies

TicklemonsterDate: Monday, 22-Apr-2013, 2:33 AM | Message # 8
Grunt
Raging storm is good because it can hurt some magic immune units, but its damage is too crap to even have an advantage..

#CHFbecamedsucks

Adam_CZ "wildjap is the worsest player chf ever"

[-FTL-]RoyStoM "you never win me or win team ftl jajajajaj i god for game"

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 29-Apr-2013, 4:03 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
healing spray heals buildings, it used to be chosen alot for mass tp mass pool tech build(no1 has done this in a while)

life drain, i grab this once in a blue moon(its a saying meaning very rarely), and get newts. i've wanted to do a lasso mana drain and siphon build with some people because of the cool factor, but sadly no1's really wanted to try it. i almost had talk and some1 do it with me(nothing sexual) but had to leave.

stampede, it used to be good, especially if u ww, sadly too much mh so spells like these are useless.

frost arrow used to be good in 5.4, the slow + the damage was worth it, i havnt done it on here at all. i go searing endurance/bloodlust and cold strike + transmute, fun little build

zoz is crap, sham's lighnting shield is stronger and lower cd

evasion- no 1 really mauls anymore, if they do its divine shield+avatar now.

i dont see thorns aura being used much anymore, its a good spell for mass though

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Least used Spells
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats