Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 8:13 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

UIM mode needs to be disabled after pre-mass - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » UIM mode needs to be disabled after pre-mass
UIM mode needs to be disabled after pre-mass
Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 19-Jul-2014, 1:00 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote AL_GI ()
Get nuke...

Nextime i will just get some gay "anti-donation" build like for example "empale & flamestrike" frost nova is really weak (the weakest AOE in CHF) because lvl 6 cant kill even footies from tier 0 but Bond still nerf nova in 4.1

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 19-Jul-2014, 1:10 AM | Message # 17
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
yes lvl 6 nova is weak on units but is still powerfull on heroes thats why its kind of balanced

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 19-Jul-2014, 2:04 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Its not powerfull. Its 400 Nova dmg + 160 Target dmg so if you use Nova on hero its together 560 dmg (but only hero or just one target, another units only 400 dmg) but if you will use for example forket lighting you will dmg ALL 16 units with 560 dmg (not just one hero or one target).

CouDate: Saturday, 19-Jul-2014, 2:57 AM | Message # 19
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote Web-Ghost ()
Quote Adam_CZ ()Check this game: http://playchf.tk/game/154562/
Do you have a replay for every game you play like do you have an excel file with the name chf and in Row A stories about match and in row B links of the match ?

Yes, he also has files on the CIA, MIA and KGB but that's in his different folder saved for a rainy day.

@Adam_EZ: Nova is suppose to be a special type of AOE where it can assist in hero kill, killing units and slowing units down with a bonus of instant cast. It stacks with banish because nova has magic damage too.

It is true though, I'd preferrably use forked though lol CX

Basically UIM is wayyy imbalanced. There's no shame in mass pooling one player to win because if you don't, then 3 players in a team can get 1.5 k a pop each.

The strat is to basically do minimum upgrades and just rush for tier 4 for maximum security. Then pubs usually go for tot, but I'd prefer second hero or darks. Then I'd just save for a nuke or 2 or at least have enough budget in the bank for an altar as a wild card to get me out of sticky situations like a godward, darks mass tp and penguin rush and make them waste 30 k in a hit lol.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 19-Jul-2014, 12:55 PM | Message # 20
Zombie Pirate
Quote Cou ()
The strat is to basically do minimum upgrades and just rush for tier 4 for maximum security. Then pubs usually go for tot, but I'd prefer second hero or darks. Then I'd just save for a nuke or 2 or at least have enough budget in the bank for an altar as a wild card to get me out of sticky situations like a godward, darks mass tp and penguin rush and make them waste 30 k in a hit lol

Should rush other teams if you are the first to get darks ( mortars for fast basekill )

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 19-Jul-2014, 5:02 PM | Message # 21
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Quote Cou ()
Yes, he also has files on the CIA, MIA and KGB but that's in his different folder saved for a rainy day.
what about FBI?

[img][/img]

CouDate: Saturday, 19-Jul-2014, 5:46 PM | Message # 22
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
LOL Adam doesn't have time for noobs

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Priest-Of-SinDate: Saturday, 19-Jul-2014, 6:32 PM | Message # 23
Hero
Quote Cou ()
LOL Adam doesn't have time for noobs
good one  :)))

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 19-Jul-2014, 10:10 PM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cou ()
The strat is to basically do minimum upgrades and just rush for tier 4 for maximum security. Then pubs usually go for tot, but I'd prefer second hero or darks. Then I'd just save for a nuke or 2 or at least have enough budget in the bank for an altar as a wild card to get me out of sticky situations like a godward, darks mass tp and penguin rush and make them waste 30 k in a hit lol.
Ehh, I kinda disagree.

My version is, in -UIM, you are forced to go d arrow, tichmeh aura, and endurance aura  (unholy is good but this is feed mode. You want your units to die ..lol) and mass Resurrection

I just upgrade attack and hp all game and go humans from tier 1 to tier 5.

I stay in breakers almost all game UNTIL I see darks in general. I make sure those breakers during that time have extremely high hp and attack as I "ONLY" go around killing units and towers

Once you kill the towers, you are safe all game. (Oh ya, upgrade all your towers too to something basic at start....towers can change game a lot)
And after that, I almost always bk the weakest of the three in each team. Then I go multiple heros (A LOT OF HEROS)

Those heros must have...
basically all kinds of auras, drunken haze, silence, blink, divine
Mindrape, forcefield, animate dead................and then keep massing mindrape or if I'm bored, I add in something useful times to times.

Now by this time, game will go endless. GOOD. GOOOD. That's the whole point. Because if you go even 3/4th the level of me or above, you are almost guaranteed to win almost every late game in UIM as long as you don't have retarded allies (better if those allies leave in my point of view...lol)

katriel7Date: Monday, 21-Jul-2014, 10:40 AM | Message # 25
Ghoul
i really hate UIM mode , come on i think this mode has to be disable :S.... why? for example if im in 3v1 they get more gold and can defeat me more easy they can buy at the same time altar penguins darks wards etc... T.T

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » UIM mode needs to be disabled after pre-mass
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501