Friday, 26-Apr-2024, 2:12 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Stoping 2 Hero in CHF - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Stoping 2 Hero in CHF
Stoping 2 Hero in CHF
Should i add this to 4.1 so no more 2 hero every again?
1. Yes add it! [ 8 ] [42.11%]
2. No lets try new XP rate balance first [ 9 ] [47.37%]
3. Undecided [ 2 ] [10.53%]
Answers total: 19
Bond009Date: Tuesday, 17-Feb-2015, 8:53 PM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
I thought of a way to make it so there can no longer be 2 hero teams anymore, but i already kinda made it more balanced as far as hero xp gain rate anyway.. But what i can do it just lock the players screen to the tavern area until they buy their first hero. So they are forced to spend that 1900 gold on a hero at start..

idk if thats the best thing to do or not because it limits possibilities and strats but idk.. what do you guys think.

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 19-Feb-2015, 7:04 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
This needs to stope at once!!

Anyways, I agree with the removal of the extra xb; it will stop all abuse(pooling, using test afk for the gold). Instead, teams with only two players should receive some sort of item to help them during mass( healing wards, an aura, hp/mp pots, a random chance of getting each)

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Thursday, 19-Feb-2015, 11:41 AM | Message # 17
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Also make it teams with 1-2 hero will not get more experience than teams with 3 heroes. Best solution.

No Bond, this is absolutely not the best solution.
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Most of people didn't understood that the winner of the CHF game will be determinate after mass.So it means that even if you have 2 heroes and gain the same amount of exp of team with 3 players you have lost even if you start with some extra gold. Because you will end mass lvl 2-3 due to less aoe because only 2 players instead of 3.

Just read this again. Actually you got like 2 x 800 gold so 1600 gold. But if in next version 1-2 heroes wouldn't get more experience than teams with 3 heroes they will end mass at lvl 3 / 4 with like 1000 gold (1600 gold -550 jammy for example).

Then even with 1K = tier 1 they COULDN'T come back in game vs lvl 6 / 7 with tier 0 !!

By the way if you are going to do that 1-2 hero wouldn't get more experience than teams with 3 heroes, it's also mean that a team with 4 heroes will lvl up as the SAME rate as a team with 3 heroes. So then in next version you can buy a second hero when you reach 2 k at lvl 8 - 10 (for example) and it won't slow your team down !

Then if you are going to add this new feature who lock your screen, It will probably bring bugs.
And it doesn't fix anything. Not afker, not pool 2K. For example you can just pool 2K to your ally, your screen will be locked, but your ally still have 1 hero + 2K and is allowed to micro creeps and auras... ......

My solution is way easier to do. You should just set up gold to 250 / 300 instead as 800 actually and it's also way more balanced than this..

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
However like I said the winner of CHF game is determinate after mass. And 2 heroes mass is abosultely NOT the main issue to balance mass !!!The main issue are CURRENT spells.
Adam is QQing about 2 heroes mass which is not the big theard of CHF.

If current spells would be better balanced you wouldn't see a GREAT difference in terms of lvls at end of mass. So by the way the effect of 2 heroes will be reduced a lot !!

After that, if your guys wanna implement that, go ahead...

Added (19-Feb-2015, 11:41 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote ic3dt3a ()
a random chance of getting each
Adding random stuff isn't good for balance

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Thursday, 19-Feb-2015, 11:48 AM

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 19-Feb-2015, 11:50 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
What i said is best solution.... 1-2 hero hero mass is OP because they are always level 8-10 after mass while other teams only level 4-5. You dont understand even rogerlucas with 1 hero mass can win full TAS or FTL easy? This 1 hero mass is too much unballance.

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Thursday, 19-Feb-2015, 12:05 PM | Message # 19
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
What i said is best solution.... 1-2 hero hero mass is OP because they are always level 8-10 after mass while other teams only level 4-5. You dont understand even rogerlucas with 1 hero mass can win full TAS or FTL easy? This 1 hero mass is too much unballance.

Read What I wrote little monkey. I took time to explain it, even retards should understand..

For now 1 /2 heroes is op becaus
    - you get at least 1600 gold = 1 jammy + wards + auras + RAT + ETC
    - Spells are unbalance like flamestrike. So you lvl up faster with this spell due to 2 heroes you f$ck up even more the game

Added (19-Feb-2015, 12:05 PM)
---------------------------------------------
And plz try to think of the effects of this fix !

People think blank golem is op ? So we buff yamato. Very logical.

Everything is like this in CHF. Everything is thought on the wrong side.

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 19-Feb-2015, 1:05 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Stop cry, how many times you said "i left CHF" i dont understand why you still there posting some your stupid ideas.

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 19-Feb-2015, 4:37 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Stop cry, how many times you said "i left CHF" i dont understand why you still there posting some your stupid ideas.
However ""stupid"" his ideas are, no one can deny he is one of the best players in CHF of all times in terms of raw skill.
Not many can perform as good as him in CHF. No offense but he is so much in a different level than you that he and you can't even be compared.

Kind of says a lot of that player.
I rather hear players who actually know the game than from a player who can't fully utilize proper strategies in CHF and always mocks and stalks top players.

Anyways, I never understood one thing:
Why is fire strike killing footies at like level 2-3? lol
And why is reign of fire level 6 so much weaker than level 2 firestrike?
And well.. I can go on but I already posted my ideas LONG in the past and now I gave up after I figured that some buffs/nerfs will never take place xD

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Thursday, 19-Feb-2015, 4:47 PM

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 19-Feb-2015, 5:18 PM | Message # 22
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
no one can deny he is one of the best players in CHF of all times in terms of raw skill.
no doubt about it
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Not many can perform as good as him in CHF.
i can  tongue
Adam_CZ, day by day i know understand why do people call you an idiot truely you have no logic and skills at all, i mean after watching 50k replays you suck, i rejoined chf in 2013 after 3 years and i am better than you, the only time i watch replays was when lotrrotk was like web! web!! web!!! look what i got an altar xd (we were noobs at that time) or when i had to ban someone.

F00ty_R3b0rn is the only one who understands the game and he also made a nice guide for pubs, just saying AFTER WATCHING!!!! 3k replays you cant make a guide?
next time you post something bad about him read his post 5 times understand it, think about the post, ask you friends(ops) if its good or bad than post.
dont speak blindly. 
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
even retards should understand..
lies
Quote Adam_CZ ()
hmm you said you will quit this game why are you playing it?
you said this game is stupid why you playing it? (you called it stupid does that make you more stupid for playing it? xd)

[img][/img]

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 1:00 AM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Quote Web-Ghost ()
Anyways, I never understood one thing:Why is fire strike killing footies at like level 2-3? lol

Good question. But I never understood one thing too: Why forst nova level 6 can not kill even footies from tier 0 and too many people cry "nova is OP"? Actually frost nova is definitely the weakest AoE spell in CHF because only nova and empale are two AoE´s spells which cant kill footies tier 0 (other AoE like shockwave, chain lighting, forket lighting, carrion swarm or acid bomb kill footies easy)

We need buff frost nova (increase damage) not nerf it.

About flamestrike: its OP but its hard to use. You click in specific area you cant click on unit like with chain or forket... so they can move units out of area where you used flamestrike. Actually flamestrike is good only in combo with empale, without empale is that spell 100% useless.
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
However ""stupid"" his ideas are, no one can deny he is one of the best players in CHF of all times in terms of raw skill.

Yes i agree he is very good player, for me probably TOP 5-10 (same level like Cou or Roystom) but why still care too much about game? He left. I was not talking about his skills, I just said i dont understand why he care about CHF if he left...

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 2:15 AM | Message # 24
Hero
Thanks guys !

Nova hit a lot of units that's why it's good AOE

Flames trike is not so hard to use but deserve higher damage than current AOE but not at that point...

Blizzard or flame fire could be buffed because those both are very hard to use compared to instant.

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 2:16 AM

Web-GhostDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 2:34 AM | Message # 25
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Flames trike is not so hard to use but deserve higher damage than current AOE but not at that point...
flame strike*Muahhahahaah
btw i find flame strike very op i mean you can kill anything with it beside mauler heros :P 
if you wanna buff it than increase time for cd and add a few seconds more for it to work like you must stand in one place for 2sec more.

[img][/img]

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 4:39 AM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Quote Web-Ghost ()
Adam_CZ, day by day i know understand why do people call you an idiot truely you have no logic and skills at all, i mean after watching 50k replays you suck, i rejoined chf in 2013 after 3 years and i am better than you, the only time i watch replays was when lotrrotk was like web! web!! web!!! look what i got an altar xd (we were noobs at that time) or when i had to ban someone.

you are not better than me stupid noob... we played 3-4 games just 1v1 (red and green) and everytime i left because it was too easy and boring killing you...

GagamelDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 5:55 AM | Message # 27
Hero
Dont worry  about this son of a B. Web-fan, Adam just played in your team to get his stats and his elo and afterwards he is shittalking you on the forums. Same like he did to me and everyone else i guess. Truth is he cant win a single game alone.

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

Message edited by Gagamel - Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 5:58 AM

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 6:03 AM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
This is really nice joke... i was playing with him for stats and elo? Web is big noob and trash player... well i am not very good too but i am still better than him because he is same level like rogerlucas or edu.reme.

GagamelDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 7:16 AM | Message # 29
Hero
Web is maybe not pro but he is still better than you adam, you cant deny that you joined his team for your stats & elo, because you are below the level of rogerlucas and edu.reme (ok seriously i dont even know who that is tongue ).

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 9:09 AM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
Quote Gagamel ()
Web is maybe not pro but he is still better than you adam, you cant deny that you joined his team for your stats & elo, because you are below the level of rogerlucas and edu.reme (ok seriously i dont even know who that is ).
Hahhaha Adam does this all the time.
I like that part about him.
He insults me on forums and on battlenet, he whispers "show me your skills. You top 5? I want to see you ""micro"" "
It's pretty funny and yes, I do fall for his trap once a while but ya, it's a fun experience xDDD
And ofc, if you win, "luck" and if you lose... oh my, Adam's world crumbles

Btw,
Quote Adam_CZ ()
for me probably TOP 5-10 (same level like Cou or Roystom)
Don't you worship Roystorm as the top 1 player in this forum?
And last time I checked, unless I'm blind, F00ty was pretty much easily the top 1-3 (ofc, the skills between top 1-10 are so similar that the skill gap pretty much doesn't impact the game result at all)

Adam, your funny xDD

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Stoping 2 Hero in CHF
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<