Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 8:53 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Fix plz - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Fix plz
Fix plz
stoogeDate: Monday, 24-Jan-2011, 7:17 PM | Message # 16
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
the builds easy to counter...i had come across some pubs using it yesterday...like anty said all u need is a units next to ur hero...just dont go alone and the units will take most of the damage from the rockets...

BTW i made the idiot cry after having 4 lvl 3 rockets and still getting owned since i got up to lvl 16 before him

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 24-Jan-2011, 7:33 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
http://www.mediafire.com/?7bb14waqg9nab17

Easily rapes my tank militia..

N trustr me dark arrow wont work on them, they can use a jammy..

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

lolbladeDate: Monday, 24-Jan-2011, 7:41 PM | Message # 18
Pirate
Awards: 0
Quote (stooge)
like anty said all u need is a units next to ur hero...

LOL its not that easy. acids+tichmez+carrion+4 level 3 rockets. WTF ho do the units survive a carrion and the effects of acid bomb. Dont nerf this combo(i do u se it). this is the beauty of combos without them we wouldn't be pros. U cant just lock out good combos and btw blazing lasso+rackets is rly good. Catch a hero alone and then own the shiz out of him LOLMFAO???

sig in construction

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 24-Jan-2011, 8:34 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
So what your saying is that rockets on mirror images should have stayed ^^??

if there's no real counter to a build, well lol, its OP. Example that mirror image rocket build, holy christ very hard to beat since u can get sooooo many rockets very early in game.. And all those people saying "Oh ya units... woo... stops this..." Imma slap y'all really freaking hard. the build is strong even if your timing isn't precise., I have quite some replays proving units arent gonna cut through this, sooooooo shut up... I face this goddamn build a lot now and people seem to do it good and its annoying as hell...

Bro sometin has to change lol.

Sure golems can counter (I have replays) bu8t srsly who golems carefully and well.

Keep in mind majority of people use chimera as ultimate with this homo build. aka footmen tier 1 and 2 units = dead.

CouDate: Tuesday, 25-Jan-2011, 2:18 AM | Message # 20
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
woah you say bring units or miltia with the hero to distract rockets? Stooge By that time the pub would've gotten a few hero kills and using a decent levelled acid to feed off militia or footies. What about the continous Hex? That's rigged if a bunch of boys that love each other and stick together continuously hex the hero without recovery is certainly a feed for them. I'm cool with beng raped from time to time but I dont like pubs raping me using the same builds each time and one that uses continous hex and then tell me to get some skill when they obviously stole that build from a pro.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

lolbladeDate: Tuesday, 25-Jan-2011, 6:20 PM | Message # 21
Pirate
Awards: 0
Quote (Imported_N00b)
That's rigged if a bunch of boys that love each other and stick together continuously hex the hero without recovery is certainly a feed for them. I'm cool with beng raped from time to time but I dont like pubs raping me using the same builds each time and one that uses continous hex and then tell me to get some skill when they obviously stole that build from a pro.

I DONT LIKE THAT EITHER and thre are few ways to go if somebody hex spam's u. U cant do shit. 1 player alone can hexlock, more than that u can forget gettin out of it.

sig in construction

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 25-Jan-2011, 7:35 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Getting tag teamed sucks, every1 knows, hell even the crappiest abilities can still win a game as a tag team build.

But man this build is just homo. It can easily kill people with a fist at level 10 when you are level 5, trippy......

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Fix plz
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501