Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 3:54 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Fix plz - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Fix plz
Fix plz
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 15-Jan-2011, 11:35 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
K I found out how extremely well rockets stacks with acid bomb, making it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damaging. Heres a replay example.

http://www.mediafire.com/?c8aw4gv8u71cw73

I think something has to change about how rockets stack with acid.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

ArcttyDate: Sunday, 16-Jan-2011, 0:28 AM | Message # 2
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
There was some guy with bolt/ss/ww and had stacked up lvl 3 rockets getting MAD hks. I was asking my team if rockets was physical and worked with acid. I didn't watch the rep but I can only imagine how much dmg that puts out.

I know the whole mirror image + rockets was nerfed but it still needs to be fixed a little bit. I mean are rockets really supposed to keep going off while you are slept, stunned, channeling? Even when rod of sleep is used rockets still go off.

AntyoneDate: Sunday, 16-Jan-2011, 6:26 AM | Message # 3
Development Director
imagine that with 2-3 heroes in 1 team and acid/tichmez.

nothing will work against them imo : o

CouDate: Sunday, 16-Jan-2011, 8:13 AM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
woah, what about birds? They stack with acid bombs don't they? If not! picture this! birds, rockets, acid bomb and hex or banish!

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Master-HeroDate: Sunday, 16-Jan-2011, 12:30 PM | Message # 5
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
Ravens work with tich and acid.

Also banish would be stupid since it only boost magic damage and not physical.

Inactive mod.

TrixxareforkidsDate: Sunday, 16-Jan-2011, 3:12 PM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Finally someone complains about it tongue

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

CouDate: Sunday, 16-Jan-2011, 7:42 PM | Message # 7
Head Administrator
But does it really need fixin though? It just happens to be a good build that works really well. Take this build for example:

little Kid:
arrow Trueshot
Critical x
shield
multishot

...and a pair of light speed makes it the best basekiller and unit killer from tier 1-3 and try repairing your base, the builders get shot down in seconds and nothing could stop it, not even mind rape or terror lol. Maulers too! they become untouchable. It just happens to be same with this hk/unit kill after they build themselves a good sceptre. I'm not sure but that's how I see it.

Message edited by Imported_N00b - Sunday, 16-Jan-2011, 7:45 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 16-Jan-2011, 9:20 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
The thing is all those builds u said take a long process to b untouchable.

This one doesn't, it rapes immediately. all you need is 1k which is ez to get after mass, buy 2 rockets and boom every1 that goes near ya dies

CouDate: Sunday, 16-Jan-2011, 11:13 PM | Message # 9
Head Administrator
I see what you did thar!

Nerf pl0x lol. I'm seeing a few pubs using it already and thiking they're top shizz. Like yesterday, me, NZL Jaguar and Tangerine sky vs'd this team with 3 pro-wannabes and they all got the same frikkin spells and our team was tagged and harassed immediately with that build all because we were the best players in that round and known. Our team was beaten and they all walked around like they were top shizz and called us noobs. Jackl happened to be one of them and he's a full-fledged pub that uses those same skills.

Can't we all use those skills though or are we too cool to use them? lol

EDIT:

wait up but if Bond nerfs ones of them, wouldnt that skill become useless? Because the way I see it, each skill was made to work with another or so but if Bond nerfs say acid or birds or tiz anyfuther just to suit that rigged build, wouldnt that skill be useless? In other words, they were only good coz they were combined with those skills but if they were combined with a different skill it's balanced. Or maybe Bond could take rockets out lol

Message edited by Imported_N00b - Sunday, 16-Jan-2011, 11:17 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 17-Jan-2011, 7:22 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
1.We all make sacrifices when it comes to nerfing, but we'll probs make a beta 3.5 and see if we like all the buffs or nerfs added, if the nerfs too much we just gotta find ways to counter this stuff but right now as far as I know, super homo. Alot of others already agree super homo.

2.Also if we all used the same build, y is it called CHF lol. Sure there are couple repetitive builds people go for, but those are just for people eager to win. I go 50/50 of my games creative or not.

3. Jacklk is the second dude on my douchebag cocky pub list, he thinks hes good for using that build, id like to see him use manaburn, roots, or firebolt for that manner, than he can talk to me when hes a pro. Luckily he cant fight golems with that build.

4.Theres a difference between being good at CHF and being good with a build.

5. Jacklk stole that build from talk, I saw talk first use it in 3.2a without the rockets.

ChrIsiceraDate: Thursday, 20-Jan-2011, 3:57 PM | Message # 11
Grunt
Awards: 0
The build's decent, most tich/acid + ravens/rockets builds do really high damage in general and are fairly decent at farming as well. It's mainly the fire and forget state of these spells that cause an issue rockets and ravens working while stunned and getting bonuses from negative armor make them exceptionally effective, if you have decent life when things are killing you you get to do damage. I think on offense they shouldn't be nerfed, but finding ways to nerf them on defense would be exceptional.

CouDate: Sunday, 23-Jan-2011, 11:18 PM | Message # 12
Head Administrator
Really can someone look into this please. i'm starting to see alot of pubs using it now. i'm catching them out saying that they've stolen that build from pros but claiming it as their own and it's annoying with double hex too. Now i know why a whole team of bum chums of a team get the same exact spells game after game because they continuously hex without giving a chance to the player to turn back and tp or whatever then using acid bombs and birds. In my books that's definitely imbalanced, especially if pubs want to get alot of wins using those spells and claim that it's skill.

AntyoneDate: Monday, 24-Jan-2011, 7:48 AM | Message # 13
Development Director
dudes, u see a guy with acid and tich, go tech or even go with foots on them, their rockets will dramatically loose the % that they'll hit you.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 24-Jan-2011, 6:54 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Oh so you say what others should do, okay well that super freaking obvious, how you gonna get the money in the first place to tech if your hero constantly dies???????!?!?!?!?!?!?!/1/1???!?!?!?!?!?

Money doesn't grow on trees anty...

2. If the builds done correctly u should b able to have 3 rockets by the end of the mass depending if the owl likes being near you. By that time your basically fucked unless u get a dramatic higher gold rate then the dude at mass.

AntyoneDate: Monday, 24-Jan-2011, 7:05 PM | Message # 15
Development Director
u dont have to tech jeez, u missed the line with foots? anything that can take a hit and distract the rockets..

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Fix plz
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501