Saturday, 27-Apr-2024, 11:55 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

TIME 2 FIX IT! - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » TIME 2 FIX IT! (lame ass 2 hero tactic)
TIME 2 FIX IT!
13riNgiToNDate: Monday, 11-Apr-2011, 2:40 PM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Time 2 fix the 2 hero tactic shit...
It is just a lame tactic for noobs

Owls <3

Bond009Date: Monday, 11-Apr-2011, 3:26 PM | Message # 2
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
best i can think of to balance it is make the 2 players with heros get like 75% xp rate or something
and if theres 1 hero get like 50% xp rate

it wont be easy though becuz i would have to try and detect if the other 2 players ever get a hero and reset them back to 100% or in the case of ssd being on 150% or 300%

also it will be a huge disadvantage to do that now in this case because there will be just 1-2 hero casting aoe's instead of 3 but with the same xp rate as everyone else so after about a min or 2 they will be beat down fast, so in the case of this being a lag out or accident they will suffer greatly along with 1 less player to help micro everything.

idk give ideas of how to make it be more balanced when this kind of thing happens.

VexslasherDate: Monday, 11-Apr-2011, 3:45 PM | Message # 3
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
I think that it's fine the way it is, besides you sorta need something to help you out when your down 1 person, especially if the game has just started because a good team could easily keep hero killing a team of 2 when they have 3..

mb53Date: Monday, 11-Apr-2011, 4:23 PM | Message # 4
Community Director
Awards: 2
Moved to a different forum.

Thanks to xXHarDCorEXx/bop240 for making my signature ^^

AntyoneDate: Monday, 11-Apr-2011, 5:02 PM | Message # 5
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
not with an unsuccessful mass vex, especially with pubs that feed you superbly.

ArcttyDate: Monday, 11-Apr-2011, 5:34 PM | Message # 6
Ninja
Quote (Vexslasher)
I think that it's fine the way it is, besides you sorta need something to help you out when your down 1 person, especially if the game has just started because a good team could easily keep hero killing a team of 2 when they have 3..

If you test afk relatively early that is pretty much a guaranteed excellent mass and way higher levels. You get more exp per hero and you get 2k extra gold to spend, you can have all three auras right at start or you can have a full tech going.

When its 2v3 and its just heroes of relatively equal level yeah obviously 3 is an advantage but if one person is like 4-5 levels higher forget about it. Usually double hero strats involve a tech and they have like 5/2 upped tier 3 in your base after mass.

You can fix it a couple ways:

1: make a new resource to use on heroes, or use lumber for it and have a different system of picking spells and have everyone start with 200 gold.

2: make everyones first hero free and have people start with 200 gold. (second or third heroes cost the regular amount)

The problem with 2 heroes is not the extra experience as much as it is the extra 2000 gold before mass.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 11-Apr-2011, 5:44 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
1. Make experience gain the same with two heroes but allow test afk to work if your ally is afk or if he has left.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

2. No extra gold for either ally just with what u got so far. But you will get extra experience.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

3. Make the dam man mode.

Because lets face it sometimes only being a two not three team sucks at times.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

13riNgiToNDate: Tuesday, 12-Apr-2011, 9:32 AM | Message # 8
Grunt
Just skip the extra exp!
It is so easy 2 win with it...

Owls <3

Pyo-LizZoODate: Tuesday, 12-Apr-2011, 9:45 AM | Message # 9
Hero
its not the extra xp , its the GOLD what matters if you can tech and buy all auras/scrolls and ward....

pew pew - hele killer style

AntyoneDate: Tuesday, 12-Apr-2011, 10:32 AM | Message # 10
Development Director
dont say its not xp as well. when someone is doing 1 hero that makes a huge difference ...

13riNgiToNDate: Tuesday, 12-Apr-2011, 12:41 PM | Message # 11
Grunt
No exp
No gold

Owls <3

PinasDate: Tuesday, 12-Apr-2011, 12:56 PM | Message # 12
Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
A trick Isis, High and myself use to do was pool one person they will get a hero. Then they would buy a base vault and as soon as they had 5k they would buy the blizzard item and just dominate everything. The other teams only get about lvl 3 or 4 out of mass when our hero is level 12 with something like 7-9k gold :P <<<<<With that kind of advantage it would be a shame to lose

I said all that because a. I felt like telling someone and b. To prove that if pooling is used correctly it's totally op.

Penis

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 12-Apr-2011, 1:07 PM | Message # 13
Overall Site Owner
red can type -share off to turn off pooling

but yeah the gold is what really hurts the mass the most, the xp only mattered in that game because of all the extra gold you had for wards and scrolls etc.. if you didnt have all that pooled gold you wouldnt have won mass and wouldnt have lvl'd out of control in the first place. so yeah the xp probably isnt even the major issue as much as that gold.. becuz all that gold in mass is what got you those lvls so fast

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 12-Apr-2011, 1:31 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
gosh, just let the hero xp be same doesnt matter how many heros, and if somebody doesnt get hero b4 the 10 sec mass countdown, make him not able to pool or tech.... or just make everyone get a hero auto, they have 1 min, to get secret or random, if 1 min pass go random hero auto

SOLVES THE F@CKING PROBLEM

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 12-Apr-2011, 2:14 PM | Message # 15
Overall Site Owner
prob is after 1 min makes it too hard to detect anything. someone could have already pooled someone else or got creeps already and then theres no gold to traceable. and if that player no longer has over 2k i cant just give them a random hero. if a player leaves though before getting a hero their gold is cut in half and half of that is given to each remaining player so then its not a crazy amount more

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » TIME 2 FIX IT! (lame ass 2 hero tactic)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501