Saturday, 11-May-2024, 2:55 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Owned F00ty_R3b0rn in 2min - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Owned F00ty_R3b0rn in 2min
Owned F00ty_R3b0rn in 2min
SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 17-Aug-2013, 10:08 AM | Message # 1
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
http://random360.tk/game/44256/

Just destroyed F00ty_R3b0rn in 2 minutes.
I don't know if anybody can break this record.hahaha

I will destroy your full team soon. be prepare it.

p.s) yesterdays game where Accreate played bad on purpose but still no problem at destroying ftl roystom team.

http://random360.tk/game/43869/

Rest in Peace Rookies

CouDate: Saturday, 17-Aug-2013, 10:17 AM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
I will destroy your full team soon. be prepare it.

Well goodluck on catching up with the losses at least :d 

We'll be ready for it.  biggrin

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Osetinas7171Date: Saturday, 17-Aug-2013, 10:19 AM | Message # 3
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
good job smile

stoogeDate: Saturday, 17-Aug-2013, 10:49 AM | Message # 4
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
wow 3v1 and ur gloating from it? ahhah
sad very sad.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vy1dlaao4l404yn enjoy 1v1 rampage not even a challenge. stooge. vs SOUNDWAVES
PS osetina now u see the true sad fuk that is "soundwaves"

also the game vs roystom is 3v2 LOL u r truly pathetic and sad to even post
these where in 1v1 ur asshole becomes a tunnel from all the rage.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Message edited by stooge - Saturday, 17-Aug-2013, 10:54 AM

mehrquackDate: Saturday, 17-Aug-2013, 11:03 AM | Message # 5
Grunt
mmm
3 vs1 ?
Lol when accreate loosed vs adam u protected him . For exsample the game was stacked or adam was mass pooled
But now ? What u gonna to say... In relation adam was better than u . He needed only 11 minutes to defeat accreate with a stacked team [ u need about 20 ]
And i dont think u are able to destroy the whole tas or footy alone . U might play with alts
I know u gonna say i loosed many time vs ur stacked team but when i u aked for a one vs one u prefered to play stacked

Added (2013-08-17, 12:03 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Edit : Pls do not post games where u win with stacked team vs one player

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

MrDark_DevilDate: Saturday, 17-Aug-2013, 11:21 AM | Message # 6
Hero
Group: Users
lol devil :  cou tEam is best Team ,,, i really want to see replay for soundwaves team vs cou team :pPp ...

bTw ,, cou best player he have good skills biggrin victory

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 17-Aug-2013, 5:50 PM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Have the forums basically turned into a footy vs sound vs ftl vs everyone game? seems kinda like it.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 17-Aug-2013, 10:31 PM | Message # 8
Ninja
Awards: 1
Cou,

http://www.mediafire.com/?htokquwvt696yto

I didn't played this shit game Jan to May this year so I lost some june to recently cuz my skill is rusty.
but what if I count every win : loss rate from past games, my win might be more than triple to you.
however that above game is fully enough to show you and my skills difference.
where 0 pool vs over 20k poool from your team.

stooge,

hahaha u moron the word gj from osetinas have different meanning, it's not pointing where raping footy or roystom but in 2min.
osetinas is true player who enjoys game and have big heart to accept his fair game loss.
moron like you who delete over 30 lose to make yourself good will never understand.
anyway great job on rigging win lose score n claims soloing 80% on forum ( in fact your 90% of games are stacked)

also I don't need team to beating f00ty reborn so it doesn't matter when I am alone or with team.
oh btw, here are replays where stooge full stacked. but got raped by me with random pub.
watch the first one, after ass raped he ask for rematch but owned again. that day I couldnt see him anymore hahaha.
http://www.mediafire.com/downloa....218.w3g

http://www.mediafire.com/downloa....245.w3g

http://www.mediafire.com/downloa....358.w3g

mehrquack,
is that a pub who stacking with your brother fartvader all the time n QQ before pussy out?
ur alts are deathcalls rocknroll or some kind of that right?
It's really diffcult job to post all of your replays cuz its too many.
just QQ out please.

Added (2013-08-17, 11:31 PM)
nihob asked me to stop shit talk so I promise this will be my last shit talk for you tas.
piece smile

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Saturday, 17-Aug-2013, 10:03 PM

CouDate: Saturday, 17-Aug-2013, 10:34 PM | Message # 9
Head Administrator
ahhh JAY! Fine. edited my post to cotton candy.

That replay posted was SSD sound and I was alone, and everyone focused me, d-towered me and sent pengs against me since noone knew who you were under that alt and gave you a chance to feed off pubs. This is why I hate alts, it gives no focus and allows you to level up and "rape" unsuspecting players. I didn't even know you it was  you in that game until I asked someone after the game. You also had 2 hero as well LOL. That replay is so old as well, that's when I was just figuring out flamestrike. I really doubt your wins would triple mine too. That's all for now.

Since you wanted to show off a replay that you deemed "fair" Then I'll show you a replay that I deem that's fair according to my skill level. I had one pub that listened and one noob that wanted to maul but I still teched and soloed your team.

http://www.mediafire.com/downloa...._cz.w3g

Message edited by Cou - Sunday, 18-Aug-2013, 5:42 PM

stoogeDate: Sunday, 18-Aug-2013, 0:16 AM | Message # 10
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
U did not stop playing u just simply went in alt accounts and hid away from cyray monster and cheesy. Cuz they were causing u too much "stress" and sent u to a psychiatrist lol.
U didn't lose any skills cuz u need skills to be able to lose them. Mass pool stacked vs 1 player doesn't count as skill and proved it to u in above replay where u QQ and hid in alts again.

Are those he replays where bikini hid in alts to help u? Or were they 2v1 again?

Footy is far more skilled player than u could ever be.
Id be glad to 1v1 u again and make u cry again. Or 3v3 and rape u again pool off on whatever u want. Just don't go according"sleep" when we come on to rape u.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Osetinas7171Date: Sunday, 18-Aug-2013, 3:53 AM | Message # 11
Hero
you have before you were calmer than now Stooges

Message edited by Osetinas7171 - Sunday, 18-Aug-2013, 3:54 AM

mehrquackDate: Sunday, 18-Aug-2013, 7:29 AM | Message # 12
Grunt
@ soundwaves
Sound : is that a pub who stacking with your brother fartvader all the time n QQ before pussy out?
..................................................................................................
Lol i play less stacked than 10% with fartvader.
Sound u play more than 50 % stacked . Why because ur addicted from suppoters . He would loose so many games without cyray ----> less skilled / he is a nerd who take elo seriously
mehr vs sound [korean trash ] 1:0
............................................................................................................

Why is sound a puss and not me . Sound call me a noob but after i asked him for a one vs one he was scread. He knows that i am a decent player and my black arrow style defeat every hero build ..... Thats why he need supporters . He isnt able to counter me. This can be shown by the game when i played with ose vs sound and cyray
I leveld ose but he was a useless supporter . Cyray mass focus me . He killed my hero about ten times . Moreover he took bladestrom to counter me when i tp in a base
But i reached level 20. Jaja Futher more teal was afk and sound ereaned 2000 gold + more exp at mass.
He won against me and fart because i know that cyray would counter me again.

He is so QQ . I asked many times for one vs oen and every time he hidded

mehr vs sound 3 :0
............................................................................................................................................ ..........................
Sound : ur alts are deathcalls rocknroll or some kind of that right?
mmm i told in forum this would be my new acc. How many alts u have chechmate ?
Sound used his main acc 1-2 months not
In this time he had about 10 alts . With them he tryied to play only stacked for exsample with ose . But it failed
So he loosed many games and leaved the lobby without one word . So nobody get it was sound

mehr vs sound 5:0
..........................................................................................
Sound : It's really diffcult job to post all of your replays cuz its too many.
Show me a game when u beated me without stacked. There are so less . I might won more 1vs1 games against then u against me .
So u won many games against . Why are u scread to play a 1vs1 against me ? You are a lair

At this point i stop to write my score down. It isnt so hard to show that sound is a retarded person...
...........................................................................................
Sound : just QQ out please.
mmm i dont QQ. I just tell the true but u are a asshole who try to make me ridiculous......
This was my last post about soundwaves . He doesnt even disagree one statement because he knows it is the true:
mehr :
mmm
3 vs1 ?
Lol when accreate loosed vs adam u protected him . For exsample the game was stacked or adam was mass pooled
But now ? What u gonna to say... In relation adam was better than u . He needed only 11 minutes to defeat accreate with a stacked team [ u need about 20 ]
And i dont think u are able to destroy the whole tas or footy alone . U might play with alts
I know u gonna say i loosed many time vs ur stacked team but when i u aked for a one vs one u prefered to play stacked
............................................................................................................................................ ...............................................

Conclusin : I think everybody knows now how reatared soundwaves is . Winning stacked isnt something specail. Footy is better than u but u have no balls to agree with it
However I posted that he is better than me
.......... U make ur country look reatared...........

Added (2013-08-18, 8:29 AM)
I know u wont answer me . This makes me look like a god in relation to you sound

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Sunday, 18-Aug-2013, 11:12 AM | Message # 13
Hero
Stop claiming you were not playing those last month and that you are rusty or some other shits.

Just checked the amount of games you played with 2 accounts.
Aka Soundwaves + CheckM4T2 = 230 games. And i haven't checked the whole list of your alts accounts because they are more than 15. And 230 games are only for CLANHPMM bot. Since ELO started i played 102 games, should i call my self "the rusty boy" ? So plz just find another shitty excuse, i'm bored to read the same thing.

You can come back to your first excuse : "Your (noob) allies were pro".
Here is an smarter excuse : "The skills of CHF players are better than before and i haven't played enough to reach their skills"

Since you "came back" in forum you are just acting like TDT by posting unfair and old replay.
Everyone lost respect for you.

You like this "shitty game" until you lose, then CHF became sucks and blabla. Just learn to accept the defeat and those last days you could learn a lot (huge amount of looses).

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Sunday, 18-Aug-2013, 3:24 PM

CouDate: Monday, 19-Aug-2013, 4:50 AM | Message # 14
Head Administrator
Quote (mehrquack)
lol oh gawd how many of you can honestly take this sentance seriously lol. Please Cyray, do counter him and fart again. 

Quote (mehrquack)
I know u wont answer me . This makes me look like a god in relation to you sound

our GOD merhquack has spoken. Let this be a lesson to you all! :d

mehrquackDate: Monday, 19-Aug-2013, 10:05 AM | Message # 15
Grunt
Quote (mehrquack)
i forgot to add when i take blackie

our GOD merhquack has spoken. Let this be a lesson to you all! :d
nah there are only two worshiper here : Sound and mr_dark
May u too ,cou

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Owned F00ty_R3b0rn in 2min
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501