Wednesday, 24-Apr-2024, 11:58 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Admin Purge - Re-Acquiring Admin - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Announcements and Information » News » Admin Purge - Re-Acquiring Admin (Everyone Please Read!!)
Admin Purge - Re-Acquiring Admin
Bio-AssAUltDate: Saturday, 03-Jan-2015, 10:30 PM | Message # 1
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
Hello Everybody,

For those who are not yet aware, all bot admins were purged on January 1st, 2014. 

Numerous people have requested Admin over the past couple days so I would like to go ahead and make this announcement today to clarify things for everyone.

The methods to acquiring Bot Admin are currently being changed. Over the next couple days I will be adding a "Staff Applications" Section to the forums. This is where users will need to apply from now on. Bot Admin is no longer bought, it is earned and applied for.

Game Admins will now be referred to as Game Moderators.

Moderators will be expected to follow staff rules, regulations and codes of conduct as well as maintain their positional duties in order to ascertain and maintain Game Moderator status with this community. By doing this, and overall regulating the staff, we will be able to cut down admin abuse to merely nothing.

Anyone can apply, but not just anyone will be approved anymore. Only those deserving of the position will be given the privilege of acquiring it!

Hopefully this clears things up and I look forward to the future staff members who will be joining our Administration.

Please stop asking all of us to !addadmin/give you admin. Simply asking for it will no longer be an acceptable method of ascertaining bot admin.

I'm glad to have the privilege to revamp the overall staff and bring forth a new generation of CHF with more professional moderation.

Happy Gaming,

Bio-AssAUlt

CouDate: Saturday, 03-Jan-2015, 10:41 PM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Nice 1.

Also maybe we should make it a protocol where they HAVE to deal with bans on the forums as well such as watching replays and giving input- not just what hurts them during ingame. It isn't easy when the whole weight was on me, Bond and Random alone when many previous game modderators had similar powers as us yet not much was being done when players were reported. Admin should and is a privilege for those that earn it.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Random260Date: Saturday, 03-Jan-2015, 11:02 PM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
I'm in the process of trying to add a column in playchf.tk where it states who added the admin. And the the reason. I will be adding a convention on what the reason will be.

So instead of just rambling on the reason we will have certain words such as :Special etc.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Random260 - Saturday, 03-Jan-2015, 11:08 PM

TrixxareforkidsDate: Saturday, 03-Jan-2015, 11:13 PM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
Will you be presiding over forum administration as well, Bio?

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

Bio-AssAUltDate: Saturday, 03-Jan-2015, 11:35 PM | Message # 5
Head Administrator
Cou, game mods will be required to handle ban requests as part of their duties. We wont be doing that anymore.

CouDate: Saturday, 03-Jan-2015, 11:38 PM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Awesome lol

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

BajsHoranDate: Sunday, 04-Jan-2015, 4:49 AM | Message # 7
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
people that would be good admins and been around for a while imo.

Sylebelle_fr, Ic3tea, Tangerine-sky Accreate, i-conect Cou, Osetinas, Lamsauce. probaby nexsus and roy to to have some souh american represandts like there is so many players from there.

I think it should be requiered for admin to take some challanges and not just stack or run from any hard game... its rly needed to keep game pure and fun imo. sorry if i i forgot someone just on top of my head smile

Did not mention myself. People know me allrdy Im old school like a mofo but its not important for me to be an admin

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 04-Jan-2015, 8:10 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Quote BajsHoran ()
probaby nexsus and roy to to have some souh american represandts like there is so many players from there.
The thing is that most of these people from South America are impetuous, rude and immature. It's not because they are a lot that they need representatives. I believe that Roy is a bad admin. He just stacks his team and doesn't care for the rest. And wether if he wins or not, anyway he says you're a noob and he insults you. 
Almost all south americans players are like him. Without mentionning they don't speak English at all (except noob fucker sucker). So up until you find an exception, I believe that they shouldn't be admin.

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Sunday, 04-Jan-2015, 9:08 AM | Message # 9
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote FirNesS ()
The thing is that most of these people from South America are impetuous, rude and immature.
I was so happy playing dota2, and soon get 700 points mmr to be at rank 200 best players in south america ( which also wastes dota2 spent almost two years in the rank and me took me only three months equalize) 

now you nerd rage   : if we are to begin immature?  gives me to understand that you are mature? 

gives me to understand that you are mature?   then firnees  men  mature, secure fagot 

forgetting that you are much more rude than me that have difference ??

you are a sad nerd who always makes rage

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 04-Jan-2015, 9:12 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
I was so happy playing dota2, and soon get 700 points mmr to be at rank 200 best players in south america ( which also wastes dota2 spent almost two years in the rank and me took me only three months equalize)
  Never said you were not a good player. I think you're a very good player, probably top 10 chf. Never said the opposite. 
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
now you nerd rage   : if we are to begin immature?  gives me to understand that you are mature?  gives me to understand that you are mature?   then firnees  men  mature, secure fagot 

forgetting that you are much more rude than me that have difference ??

you are a sad nerd who always makes rage
Now you guys have the perfect example of Roy's behaviour and mentality. Such a guy can't be admin, for real. Don't tell me he can be fair etc. He's just an immature kid around playing very well, that's it. He cannot talk without insulting and being rude. I admit that for once it's me who started talking about him, but usually it's like people don't say anything and he insults them.

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Sunday, 04-Jan-2015, 9:18 AM | Message # 11
Pirate
Quote FirNesS ()
He just stacks his team and doesn't care for the rest. And wether if he wins or not, anyway he says you're a noob and he insults you.
  bad admin ?? u retard ????  I once saw some accuse someone of mh  . My gives me the same play against mh / mh no = trash players   , I am I will be and never ceases to be  BEST PLAYER CHF .  if you want to confirm it play 1 vs 1  and see the BIGGGGGGGG  difference between you and me

and do not need stack to win one by one game with brybol is my stack ¿¿??  he is my disipulo then said to my stack ??   USE BRAIN PLS

Quote FirNesS ()
Almost all south americans players are like him. Without mentionning they don't speak English at all (except noob fucker sucker)
 is in a serious mistake not everyone is like me

all of them and here's stars , but I am the sun here and there

Quote FirNesS ()
So up until you find an exception, I believe that they shouldn't be admin.
did not have the slightest interest in having admin now since I'm not playing chf  (only 1 game 4 weeks)

but as I see angry dog barks and mention me , just to give the counter I will fight for my admin because as I repeat here I have no one rival vs chf and I can easily violate to whom is

pds : bad admin is ban rage / unban players wantonly no motive  dc drop  elo life swap and 6 -vs 6   check rules stupid

and continuous fighting for my rank 200 dota2 thing here in that and other not see  very sad players sad

Message edited by [-FTL-]RoyStoM - Sunday, 04-Jan-2015, 9:23 AM

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 04-Jan-2015, 9:36 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
I once saw some accuse someone of mh
Lies. I did never accuse anyone to mh. Except once, and I was right.
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
 if you want to confirm it play 1 vs 1  and see the BIGGGGGGGG  difference between you and me
I just see once again how immature you are. And I'm not scared to 1v1 you. I don't say that I'd win, but I don't care losing, plus I have my chances to win so far.
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
pds : bad admin is ban rage / unban players wantonly no motive  dc drop  elo life swap and 6 -vs 6   check rules stupid
I agree with you to say that it's obvious that you're not one of the worst admins, you're not that bad actually. But still, your mentality doesn't fit with the role of admin. Enough said.

Now I don't see the point / don't understand the rest of the message. All I see is a rude boy barking his insults and personal attacks.

mehrquackDate: Sunday, 04-Jan-2015, 10:31 AM | Message # 13
Grunt
most trustful player was mehrquack dont forget him
I mean really i was one of the best

Added (04-Jan-2015, 10:31 AM)
---------------------------------------------
lol noone mentioned my name
just a tip remove swap command for admins .
They will mass stacking ( mostly swaping elo booster alts to their team )

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 04-Jan-2015, 12:48 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
!voteban firness

he's been antagonizing many players and attempting to look civil about it. he hen proceed to insinuate roy is a beast "All I see is a rude boy barking his insults and personal attacks." when he is the one who began trash-talking him.

Added (04-Jan-2015, 12:48 PM)
---------------------------------------------
if you're going to take the role of dropping the ban hammer, i suggest following a guideline

something similar to this??:

read chat log first
determine if the bannable-offense was warranted
i.e. did the person reporting actually initiate the problem, e.g did they intentionally feed an opponent or steal items to give away
watch replay with the time frames indicated by person reporting(if no time frames are posted, these should fall lower down on the priority list as there simply isnt enough time to sit through and watch the entire replay)
consider history of person reporting/reported

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Bond009Date: Sunday, 04-Jan-2015, 2:31 PM | Message # 15
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote ic3dt3a ()
read chat log first
determine if the bannable-offense was warranted
i.e. did the person reporting actually initiate the problem, e.g did they intentionally feed an opponent or steal items to give away
watch replay with the time frames indicated by person reporting(if no time frames are posted, these should fall lower down on the priority list as there simply isnt enough time to sit through and watch the entire replay)
consider history of person reporting/reported

yea that is good practice for assessing most of the complaints
also we have lists of things ppl can get banned for but we will also have a list of things that are off-color/rude for admins to do too that will get them a loss of admin depending on the offense

Forum » Announcements and Information » News » Admin Purge - Re-Acquiring Admin (Everyone Please Read!!)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501