• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Announcements and Information » News » REPEAT POSTS
REPEAT POSTS
lspiderlDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 3:27 PM | Message # 1
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
IF you make a post and you find it gone either A it was deleted or B it was moved to the correct forums since it was in the wrong place

IF you keep reposting in teh wrong section or reposting a deleted thread that was a rules violation it WILL result in a ban

the first offense being 1 week for reposting wrong section
and one month for for reposted a deleted thread that is all

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

TrixxareforkidsDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 3:33 PM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
I think you're overreacting just a tad here, Spidey

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 3:53 PM | Message # 3
Site Manager
not realy

if people cant take 2 min to realize there post was moved and keep posting the same thread over and over and over we end up with thirty identical threads

and in teh case of someone posting something offensive if they keep repeatedly posting said item then action must be taken
either way now there are clear outlined punishments in place so peope cant claim unfair treatment

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

TrixxareforkidsDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 3:56 PM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Do you really have the right, though? I mean, it's Kobas' forum, Bond's clan, and it's not like you're the only forum moderator, either...

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

AntyoneDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 4:29 PM | Message # 5
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
he's the admin after all, and he's right about that one imo.

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 4:45 PM | Message # 6
Site Manager
Im teh forums ADMIMN , Kobas is the forum Technical admin , Bond is the map maker

I have beent he forums admin since the original forums and have been around for quite some time

i strongly suggest you re-read teh meet your staff page

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/32-274-1

that also why it says SITE MANAGER uner my avatar and adminstrator under my group

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 4:47 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Banning for double posting?

Uhhh, is there really a good reason -_-?

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 4:50 PM | Message # 8
Site Manager
cheesy its more for peopel that make a post

its moved to the correct board

they make the SAME post ni teh SAME wrong place agian and are warned via pm as well as on board

they do it agian its a 1 week ban something to make them pay attintion

as for people whos posts were deleted due to being offinsive etc repeatedly posting somethign offensive if always a ban worth offince posting the SAME offensive item repeatedly is particular grievious and now theres a set punishment for it jsut ask the rescently returned masta killa hes had 1 one moneth bans for offinsive posting already and so far he seems to have let cooler heads prevail upon his return

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 4:53 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
So you mean ban of people that put up like a spam of Bull crap posts?

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 6:12 PM | Message # 10
Site Manager
primarily yes but the most recent incident that made me decide i need to make things clear is a certain someones repeated posting of a problem witha bot ban on the admin contact boards even after being told twice that his post was moved and that it wasnt the right location for his post

so he has been warned that if he does it agian rather than continuing his discussion in the exsisting thread on the correct board he will recive a 1 week ban

1 week is small potato's 90% of the boards out there wouldnt have issued a waning they simply would have banned teh individual i however am far more leinent and rarely ban unless i think A the person realy needs it or B the person simply isnt pay attintion ( sort ban) and its a small wakeup call

a forum w/o rules is a forum that DIES and i know well the differnce between slight moderationa nd over moderation

EVERYONE always thinks that a forum is overmoderated unless it has none at all then they go somewhere else and realize jsut how easy it was where tehy were at

FuzzyLogicDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 6:13 PM | Message # 11
Archer
Awards: 0
spider made this thread cuz of me posting in the admin contact section about me being banned from bondbot sad

thing is, i cant find where my ban thread has gone to, u mentioned a "request" section but i cant find it, mind if ya can help me? spidey?

Clan CHFG @ US WEST

lolbladeDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 6:20 PM | Message # 12
Pirate
Awards: 0
its probably somewhere and just check in NEW MESSAGES up there it has all the recently posted ones. Urs appears on the list and u got ur answer about that it is not CLAN HPMM BOT so yea

sig in construction

Message edited by lolblade - Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 6:35 PM

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 6:23 PM | Message # 13
Site Manager
see a simple clear posting and thins worrk out smile

i know how to administer forums people ive been doing it since the BBS days lol

AntyoneDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 6:38 PM | Message # 14
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Quote (lspiderl)
see a simple clear posting and thins worrk out i know how to administer forums people ive been doing it since the BBS days lol

on 1 condition though, some forums are full of trolls, sometimes it doesnt work.

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 6:40 PM | Message # 15
Site Manager
and on those forums one must moderate a bit more strictly ... at least at the start till you weed out a lot of the trolls

Forum » Announcements and Information » News » REPEAT POSTS
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map