Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 9:29 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Concerts? - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Cheesy-Gordia  
Forum » Entertainment Discussion » Music » Concerts?
Concerts?
xMoNsTeRRRDate: Wednesday, 13-Apr-2011, 11:25 PM | Message # 1
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Awards: 0
Last concert I went to was Thrash and Burn 2010 at the Crazy Donkey in NY. Shit was tighttttt, the mosh was sickkk

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 14-Apr-2011, 0:09 AM | Message # 2
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
lol ive been to far toooo many to list tehm all but some of the best have been the first 5 ozzfests including this first where ozzy played a full set with black sabbath and then played a full set with jsut his solo stuff all others he only did one or the other

the second one with pantera where we had a massive mosh pit that took over the entire giant lawn at the concert place and ended with over 80 ambulances called

the one with rob zombie where we sshredded the massive tarps used to cover the lawn and then used giant scraps to thow people in teh air lol

on a smaller more personal scale the 96 concernt of tool at the american theater before it closed down and i got to stand meare feet from maynard

ive met lejjan (sp) the lead singer of 7 dust and had a 40 min convo with him jsut shooting the shit without even realizing who he was till he signed my ticket before he left ( thought he might have been a side stage band guy )

i partied with mindless self indulgence when they opened for ICP on the jecklebrothers tour before they got big

i hung out with candlebox in there trailer after there return concert at a festival here ( in st louis) after an 8 year hiatus

i moshed with marylyn manson at ozzfest 97 he was there but didnt start the tour till the next stop so he came out w/o makeup kinda incognitto and was out ont eh lawn partiing lol

i was at the first several lolopaloozas but they mostly sucked once they started incluing people like snoop dog as the people that came to see him couldnt respect the unspoken rules of moshpits and crowd surfing and i had to spend the better posrtion of the show dragging crowdsurfing girls out of crowds of honry dumbass thugs that were ripping there clothes off

and i used to bill and promote shows for local bands including an awsome local band then known as big blue monkey ( they used to argue with another band they played with often weather i looked more like goldburg or steve austin all the time lol back thenm i had a shaved head and a goatee)

they later changed there name to story of the year and us local boys were left behind :P

ive been to soooo many shows its hard to keep track lol and now with my back repaired im hoping to make a few more int eh near future wink

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Thursday, 14-Apr-2011, 0:22 AM | Message # 3
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
damnnn and considering your size i bet you mosh hard....the only thing is the concerts i go to have hardcore style moshing (fists flying, wall of deaths)

im pretty sure at those kinds you have circle pits, and pushing each other around?

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

ItSoVeR9000Date: Thursday, 14-Apr-2011, 1:02 AM | Message # 4
Blonde Ninja Mod
Group: Forum Moderators
My last concert was Bon Jovi hahah BUT my favorite one of all time would have to be Mariah Carey, she had a sore throat that day and she still hit every single note perfectly. ohyes ohyes
I also have been to Fall out boy, All American Rejects, Beach Boys and Hootie and the Blow fish smile those were really fun spiteful spiteful

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 14-Apr-2011, 1:50 AM | Message # 5
Site Manager
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
damnnn and considering your size i bet you mosh hard....the only thing is the concerts i go to have hardcore style moshing (fists flying, wall of deaths)
im pretty sure at those kinds you have circle pits, and pushing each other around?

monster the pantera pit was over 5000 people and complete mayhem lol and ive been to more hardcore pits than you can imagine wink everything from slipknot and sepeltura to kmfdm , korn , canibal corpse , and dozens of other bands everything from speed metal to back metal to industrial to rap-core and tons more lol

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

AntyoneDate: Thursday, 14-Apr-2011, 4:24 AM | Message # 6
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
my last one was by iron maiden back in '08
before that i seen tool in '07

this year im gonna see maidens again + motorhead tongue

NoBrainDate: Thursday, 14-Apr-2011, 7:07 AM | Message # 7
Hero
I recently saw Deep purple, and i'm going to see Scorpions in November.

je l'ai rêvé si fort... que les draps s'en souviennent..

Message edited by NoBrain - Thursday, 14-Apr-2011, 7:07 AM

lolbladeDate: Thursday, 14-Apr-2011, 5:39 PM | Message # 8
Pirate
Group: Users
slipknot is good !!!

sig in construction

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 14-Apr-2011, 9:37 PM | Message # 9
Site Manager
i saw slipnot ont eh first show at a major tour as a little no named sidestage band lol they rocked hte house and a good friend of mine accualy made kilts for all of them when they saw his a the show they asked me to introduce them to him and i did and when they found out he made his own kilts they asked him to make some for them smile

mb53Date: Friday, 15-Apr-2011, 0:16 AM | Message # 10
Community Director
Group: Users
Awards: 2
Slipknot is meh. I imagine the shows would be sweet, not because of the music though

Thanks to xXHarDCorEXx/bop240 for making my signature ^^

lspiderlDate: Friday, 15-Apr-2011, 0:41 AM | Message # 11
Site Manager
dude theres 3 drummers one of which has his entire drumset welded together ... so he can jump on it and ride it across stage by racking it back and forth violently lol its a KILLER show lol

PinasDate: Friday, 15-Apr-2011, 6:57 AM | Message # 12
Pirate
Group: Investor
When I saw lamb of god last year I go pummeled in the wall of death (or w/e its called) I was just in front of everyone and I small guy like me at 15 years of age and 60kg got hit by some massive grown adult who was probably around 110kg :L

But last year I went to soundwave festival, Hilltop hoods, Lamb of god, Bullet for my valetine and Muse Loved every single one of them.
This year I didnt get to go soundwave cry But I have tickets to see bliss n eso and parkway drive biggrin

Penis

TangerineSkyDate: Wednesday, 11-May-2011, 9:02 PM | Message # 13
Pirate
Group: Friends
BONNAROO 2011 gonna be crazy....pretty lights, bassnectar, girl talk eminem and lil wayne n soo many more. gotta start savin for my drugs..

LittleBDate: Thursday, 12-May-2011, 1:24 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote (NoBrain)
Deep purple

i can play Smoke on the Water, for u on my guitar biggrin
srsly i can..

anyway ive neva been to a concert
cry

PinasDate: Thursday, 12-May-2011, 2:34 AM | Message # 15
Pirate
Group: Investor
Quote (LittleB)
i can play Smoke on the Water, for u on my guitar

A 4 year old can play smoke on the water

Penis

Forum » Entertainment Discussion » Music » Concerts?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501