Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » abuse njaguar
abuse njaguar
KnurzfotenDate: Monday, 20-Jun-2011, 10:53 AM | Message # 1
★ Small Contributor ★
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
i dont want cry or something else.

but i , not only me, got problems with njaguarsp

he switches short before game starts him to red, its ok, then he pick hero, takes ww and write -no ww,
after 1 min he puts it on ssd, so i dont got ssd skills, i repicked, and i couldnt take ww but he does..

and all time he leavesuntil

mamba and me pwnd him killed f1 but got busted during mass cause of ww and coil and bolt, cant protect,

plz take his admin rights, cause he abuses all time like this and then if he is going to lose he leaves as mate...

plz bond remove...

ty

TheBlackMambaDate: Monday, 20-Jun-2011, 10:57 AM | Message # 2
Ghoul
Group: Users
Awards: 0
It was SSD. And njag picked TT. I mean WHO THE FUCK PICKS TT ON SSD.

No need To Fear TheBlackMamba is Here.

xBL4DE_bGxDate: Monday, 20-Jun-2011, 11:49 AM | Message # 3
Rifleman
he always do that even if admins are on red spot... sad

NjagDate: Monday, 20-Jun-2011, 12:12 PM | Message # 4
Hero
OMG I love this one.

1st off you are a bitch my freind. Everytime I do anything ppl. cry, makes me sick number one. Yet here I am again to explain what really happened and ofc I really do hope you have replays of games you are accusing me of doing these things

1. you don't , cause it never happened
2. i did pick ww one time and then type no ww( i wanted to see if it takes away my already picked ww)
3. I never pick ssd after one minute of tiem I pick ssd right away if i like the hero and my teams says they are ok to do it.
4. There is no rule against bolt and coil
5. there is no rule against ssd and TT ( might be noobish but once in the while who gives a fuck)
6. I see admins doing shit all the time but I don't report them , they abuse the can't tp glitch premass glitch all the time( i have no idea how to do it)
7. I did it a few time swaping red to blue but when I did I thought red was afk you understand. It's nothing against any of the players I truly do like you all.
Really people of all days today is my birthday and I wanted to enjoy this website and theis wonderful game that Bond has provided for us and this is the shit I get. Please understand that I am a different Njag then the one you guys used to see I am older now and more into the family life and jsut enjoying this game on my free time. Do not take away rights I deserve. I leave it in Bonds hands and ask that he is merciful.......

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

Message edited by Njag - Monday, 20-Jun-2011, 12:15 PM

TheBlackMambaDate: Monday, 20-Jun-2011, 12:41 PM | Message # 5
Ghoul
Are you fucking serious?!?!
Why is this njag guy even lying.
Dude stop lying

1st of all i played with you 2times and you did the ww. then -no ww mode thingy again. so what are you saying that you were just testing it out. Effin idiot.

Srsly?!?!
Quote (Njag)
OMG I love this one.

1st off you are a bitch my freind. Everytime I do anything ppl. cry, makes me sick number one. Yet here I am again to explain what really happened and ofc I really do hope you have replays of games you are accusing me of doing these things

1. you don't , cause it never happened
2. i did pick ww one time and then type no ww( i wanted to see if it takes away my already picked ww)
3. I never pick ssd after one minute of tiem I pick ssd right away if i like the hero and my teams says they are ok to do it.
4. There is no rule against bolt and coil
5. there is no rule against ssd and TT ( might be noobish but once in the while who gives a fuck)
6. I see admins doing shit all the time but I don't report them , they abuse the can't tp glitch premass glitch all the time( i have no idea how to do it)
7. I did it a few time swaping red to blue but when I did I thought red was afk you understand. It's nothing against any of the players I truly do like you all.
Really people of all days today is my birthday and I wanted to enjoy this website and theis wonderful game that Bond has provided for us and this is the shit I get. Please understand that I am a different Njag then the one you guys used to see I am older now and more into the family life and jsut enjoying this game on my free time. Do not take away rights I deserve. I leave it in Bonds hands and ask that he is merciful.......

JUST BULL CRAP LIE

NjagDate: Monday, 20-Jun-2011, 1:22 PM | Message # 6
Hero
prove me wrong. From this point out if anyone shows a replay of me doing anything wrong as of JUne 20 2011 I will quit wc3 and never play again.

I don't know why your jealous of me man but it is not cool.

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

jonathan290Date: Monday, 20-Jun-2011, 1:27 PM | Message # 7
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Omg i hate this guy jaguar he always does same thing to me
swap me from red when game is about to start

LittleBDate: Monday, 20-Jun-2011, 3:55 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
finally njag comes to forums but he cant see old threads bout him hahha noone likes u man he major abuse and ur nasty in all ways

AntyoneDate: Tuesday, 21-Jun-2011, 4:52 AM | Message # 9
Development Director
Awards: 3
please provide some kind of proof like a replay please.

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 21-Jun-2011, 5:31 AM | Message # 10
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
lol last time i played with him he did the same thing...got kid then ssd just as everyone had picked skills hahha and typed -no ww lol...

but the time before that i was against him, lol me and talk and jade join the lobby, he's red so we move to t4 as we're playing together...game starts he comes in says "wow i was afk in lobby and now i dont have a team" hahaha so suddenly after me and talk have repicked twice it goes to vote as ars, once its all no it goes again then it goes to ssd then ftd me and talk were like WOW AHHAHAH....and just before mass he leaves lol and me and talk have shit hero's cuz we couldnt repick haha...

newyz i dont give a crap whether u've grown or not ur still the same shit prick u were before...

also hahahah he wants me to fly to USA to fight him as he keeps giving me his address to come and fight him LOL is that a yanky thing???wanna fight people u know arent in ur areas?

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

TheBlackMambaDate: Tuesday, 21-Jun-2011, 5:48 AM | Message # 11
Ghoul
Quote (stooge)
also hahahah he wants me to fly to USA to fight him as he keeps giving me his address to come and fight him LOL is that a yanky thing???wanna fight people u know arent in ur areas?

ROFL HAHAHAHA

slayer666Date: Tuesday, 21-Jun-2011, 6:33 AM | Message # 12
Grunt
Sounds like this guy is an ASS !!! lol better get his admins away and problem solve,He done something similar in one of my games...he picked ssd last minute... being coky and taking B*&^*shit, then he got powned big time.... another thing im pretty pissoff is about this golems wars.. when nobody can do anything without getting stunt with the FUCKING GOLEMS smile im tired of seeing COU doing this , not only him many more are like him, please someone do a rule and get golems out... is not fair. Thanks & Peace smile get the Jaguar out .... he sucks

You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing :)

TheBlackMambaDate: Tuesday, 21-Jun-2011, 7:15 AM | Message # 13
Ghoul
Quote (slayer666)
not only him many more are like him, please someone do a rule and get golems out... is not fair. Thanks & Peace smile

Dont like this one.

Quote (slayer666)
Jaguar out .... he sucks

I like this one biggrin

Message edited by TheBlackMamba - Tuesday, 21-Jun-2011, 7:15 AM

Master-HeroDate: Tuesday, 21-Jun-2011, 7:37 AM | Message # 14
Legacy Staff
Is he even in the clan?

Inactive mod.

TheBlackMambaDate: Tuesday, 21-Jun-2011, 7:38 AM | Message # 15
Ghoul
He's clan CHF. but he's reserved and admin.

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » abuse njaguar
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1