Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 5:51 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Best Idea to kEEp New Players - Page 3 - Forum

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Best Idea to kEEp New Players (Random Teams. Always.)
Best Idea to kEEp New Players
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 25-Jun-2011, 4:20 PM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Quote (Bond009)
and also ill make newts have a longer start stock delay now as they were added to be a counter to maulers and stuff like that mostly and you dont have to worry about maulers until about 10 mins of game time anyway.. so your right in early game those creeps are very op.

Everyone says that cuz they don't know how to counter it ^^.

Srsly just spam ur dam aoes (just assuming alot of us go it) on it.

Also the idea of encouraging players is cute and all but when they don't f$#*&^g listen or reply to anything you say? Yeah that craps a real challenge. Its impossible to encourage players that don't listen or reply. (Aka 90% of the pubs you aren't fimiliar with.)

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

LadyInYellowDate: Sunday, 26-Jun-2011, 2:46 AM | Message # 32
Grunt
Awards: 0
Im a pub and i listen to others..so wat u talking about?
Plus pubs are better than pros in many way
they try new spell combo which may end up good (i will learn)
pros in the other hand just does same combo

till now..i nvr had problem with the nontalking/feeding/nonpooling..it gives the game more challenge
abd from this challenge u learn

these days im golemming and when i have pub team...i get frost armour with rhe build cause
u earn lots of gold in mass without pool...see? i lerned somethinf

also i learned from their spells that firestorm does the most aoe dmg in short amount of timeo

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 26-Jun-2011, 3:08 AM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Quote (LadyInYellow)
Plus pubs are better than pros in many way

Im sorry I can't hear you over my winning streak.

Quote (LadyInYellow)
they try new spell combo which may end up good (i will learn)
pros in the other hand just does same combo

1. Thats just prejudice (If yall don't know what that means, judging something without the adequat knowledge)
2. Just because you go something creative doesn't mean you're pro... Just means you have balls, what makes a pro is if he can actually use it well. (And no that doesn't mean winning, it means if you fulfilled your builds purpose.)

Quote (LadyInYellow)
till now..i nvr had problem with the nontalking/feeding/nonpooling..it gives the game more challenge
abd from this challenge u learn

Im sorry im about to laugh at how much Bull$#!t was in that. Sure it is abit more challenge since others can feed off and they catch up too you, but never having a problem ever? Let's catch a game some time, I have pubs that can listen and pool me for scroll and you have pubs that don't speak english. Id like to see how that works out biggrin (And don't worry ill go a pretty darn unusual build.)

And also in my previous post I was talking about the pubs that don't do the simple things aka listen. I mean I know most of the players that play this know how to speak english (Just judging of how english sounding their usernames are) But yet they don't listen, puts your game at jeapordy. If they won't listen or take consideration of what the pros do, I don't even think theres a possibility to encourage anyone here...

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Bond009Date: Sunday, 26-Jun-2011, 3:17 AM | Message # 34
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
BondBot is back smile pubs are saved..
Only me and shams are admin on it so theres like 98 out of 100 games chance no admins will be in a game on bondbot, they should like this..

for now i havent had time to wrap up 3.7 so i put 3.5b on it as it doesnt have the donation glitch in it that everyone is bitching about in 3.6 (3.7 will not have that problem btw.. its fixed already)

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 26-Jun-2011, 8:09 PM | Message # 35
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
the problem isnt pros BEAT pubs its "pro's " trash talking pubs endlessly and doing everything possible to drive them off

this is why major clans members like hpmm should be held to a higher standard of conduct

a little friendly ribbing is one thing but sitting there all game going OMG you F#$%NG noob you fail at life , die in a fire , go kill yourself omg how can you be so stupid %@#$^@^@$^@$^@ etc etc etc endlessly nerd raging at lesser players simplly drives them off and then suddenly games cant fill because theres not enough players

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 26-Jun-2011, 8:37 PM | Message # 36
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (lspiderl)
a little friendly ribbing is one thing but sitting there all game going OMG you F#$%NG noob you fail at life , die in a fire , go kill yourself omg how can you be so stupid %@#$^@^@$^@$^@ etc etc etc endlessly nerd raging at lesser players simplly drives them off and then suddenly games cant fill because theres not enough players

THATS ME i hate pubs! I'm not even joking tho I literally tk in 1/3 games with pubs

Added (2011-06-26, 9:37 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I mean seriously if they don't know what -no tk is then nO reason why they shouldn't be tked

flamefusionDate: Sunday, 26-Jun-2011, 9:01 PM | Message # 37
Ninja
Awards: 1
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
THATS ME i hate pubs! I'm not even joking tho I literally tk in 1/3 games with pubs
Added (2011-06-26, 9:37 PM)
I mean seriously if they don't know what -no tk is then nO reason why they shouldn't be tked

Tking pubs make u like a pub lol tongue

I never back down from any challenge puttin front of me.
EMINEM

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 26-Jun-2011, 9:42 PM | Message # 38
Robotic Ninja
meh I'm not far from a pub the only reason I'm not a pub is cause I'm known lol amd I talk shit to half the kids in chf and complain and I'm friends with some players that's about it and also how is tking being a pub I know for a fact all the pros except the ones with hearts which is 1/90 of them tk noobs every once in a while believe me flame you're not a pro so you cannot be that 1/90

DragonWarriorDate: Sunday, 26-Jun-2011, 9:52 PM | Message # 39
Ninja
Bond, I recall playing on a bot that admins had an option of !shuffle. All this does is shuffle the teams on the bot. What do you think? Make 3 levels of admins. First level has the basic stuff, swap, close, and all that. Second level can have shuffle. Third level is just root admins.

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

Bond009Date: Sunday, 26-Jun-2011, 10:01 PM | Message # 40
Overall Site Owner
bummer about admins is theres only so much i can limit

stuff like !ggs and !sp (shuffle players) i cant limit all admins get that.

stuff i can limit is swap kick mute open close ban unban stuff like that. no one gets kick and no one gets close, theres no point and can mostly only cause problems.

DragonWarriorDate: Sunday, 26-Jun-2011, 10:06 PM | Message # 41
Ninja
Thats where the level of admins kick in right? Or can you do that? If you gain respect from everyone, you get level 1 admin with basic stuff. If Bond thinks you can handle it, you gain level 2 admin. And only his favorites get root -.- . Will this even work out lol?

Added (2011-06-26, 11:06 PM)
Or maybe you can switch bot settings to shuffle players before game starts

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 26-Jun-2011, 10:20 PM | Message # 42
Robotic Ninja
dude bond didnt make bots lawl email the maker of ghostone or ghost lawl

DragonWarriorDate: Sunday, 26-Jun-2011, 10:23 PM | Message # 43
Ninja
surprised , let's stick with the first part of my last post

Bond009Date: Sunday, 26-Jun-2011, 10:26 PM | Message # 44
Overall Site Owner
lol yea i didnt make the bot software myself tongue it only have so many features to it but yea u could email the maker of it and ask for things like this, if he responds to you i might also send him a few things lol

DragonWarriorDate: Sunday, 26-Jun-2011, 10:29 PM | Message # 45
Ninja
Nah, I'm not that obsessed with this game. Just play it for fun when I have the time and for the lulz0rg. The only dedication that i DO have is helping suggest ideas and reading the funny posts^^. And also my goal is to achieve clan hpmm soon. I had two tests from Talk today and he told me that if i killed my feed i coulda made it... -.- dry

Message edited by DragonWarrior - Sunday, 26-Jun-2011, 10:32 PM

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Best Idea to kEEp New Players (Random Teams. Always.)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501