Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 1:59 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Best Idea to kEEp New Players - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Best Idea to kEEp New Players (Random Teams. Always.)
Best Idea to kEEp New Players
Hamish_WestDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 11:58 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: New Users
Awards: 0
For ladder/clan matches then admins could turn this off, but it seems every time I play now 3 clan players will join a match, put themselves on the same team and then destroy.
It's not fun for new players, it isn't fun for people who don't have a clan, and it can't be that fun for the people easily, easily winning.
When there is 6 or more clan players then I can understand this, but when there isn't it just seems cowardly. Is your win % really so important you won't challenge yourself?

jonathan290Date: Friday, 24-Jun-2011, 0:01 AM | Message # 2
Hero
Group: Clan Members
totaly agreed.
ill try to go into pub teams and not to stack

Bond009Date: Friday, 24-Jun-2011, 1:30 AM | Message # 3
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
i also fully agree and its sad.. i can see maybe 2 clan friends playing randomly but when its a full team of 3 pros vs all pubs its sad.. thats why me and cheesy have been talking..and already made plans prior.

Quote (Cheesy)
Dude theres been too many complaints in this week alone, especially this week, pubs go to me asking to remove this guys or her admin and shit. I think we should start fresh. Personally you and shadow pick people that should be admin (No mercy bro) this is one of the reasons our games being played less and less, too many admins that can abuse modes since they are bumped too red.

Sc2 was a big impact but there werent so many admins back than and also and our game was played soo often still, even when sc2 was out. Pretty much at the start of 2011 our game just stopped being played cuz of our horrible reputation with the admins we have. But now we have too many idiots as admins that abuse modes for a lousy unsatisfying win.

I suggest refresh man, even if it means mines taken away. I want this game too last as long as it can with what we got now.

Quote (Bond)
yea i agree but theres issues with that.. ill list what i can think of off the top of my head.

ppl sometimes f with the bots and close all the slots and spoof or something, idk who does this but many times in the past few days i have had to go in the bot and open all the slots becuz games couldnt start

its hard choosing who should be admin and who shouldnt be.. i would give all shams it ofc.. but there is many other good clan ppl that probably deserve it..
but then the catch is everyone that doesnt get it will bitch and complain why.. "how come i dont get admin? ive been in the clan a long time blah blah im trust worthy i promise i wont ever abuse blah blah.." thats my life and all i ever hear..

i do agree theres an issue here.. i just dont know the best way to solve it..

i cant just not have any admins.. becuz i need you guys to help look out for the bot sometimes when im not around.. so there is a purpose to it.
but at the same time theres too many and its hard to watch over everyone and lets face it pubs HATE all admins all the time regardless..

i remember back when i played on clan urbn ww3 bot and when a admin would come we all hated it and would all gang up on him and ofc he would abuse powers so bad.. its like a corrupt cop coming in and fucking with civilians.. it sucks.. i know the feeling and i always crushed them and then got kicked.. lol

Anyway i plan on bringing BondBot back within a few days here and i plan to give only me and the shams admin on it. no others for any reason.. ill think of it as the pub safe bot. What do you think? or is that not enough to bring it back.. alot of ppl always loved bondbot too and i think it has a good rep so i think pubs will come back to it and soon see no admins are on it

i hope this will revitalize the game if it isnt already too late and we scared all the players away already..

LittleBDate: Friday, 24-Jun-2011, 2:36 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
maybe noboody should have admin except bond? and only bond? then itll be even and if ppl find a slot to be with there old admin pal then they go but what hamish said is beautiful

AntyoneDate: Friday, 24-Jun-2011, 5:11 AM | Message # 5
Development Director
you should really think hard on deleting everybodys admin
and then you should maybe make a selection of admins - active, helpful trustworthy and stuff like that

SOUNDWAVESDate: Friday, 24-Jun-2011, 5:31 AM | Message # 6
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
taking admin right away from ppl isnt perfect method
without admin, still ppl can stick together by joining empty slot together.
also no one have right to block or disturb players who wants to play with their friends.
and since weed-bot has been replaced bond-bot position, bond you cant control all of them.
plus every hpmm leavers who joining [RATS] clan, they can take weed-bot admin from these ppl Hash(lizz), Master-hero. and most of current hpmm memebers weedbot admin rights are keep deleting by them.
And now are you gonna take away your own clan members admin right from your own clan bot?
So I cant agree with this idea. ofc some of admin abusers should be take away his right.

everybody knows that recently I play this game more than anyone else.
There are more than 80 computers in my internet cafe and part time workers take care most of things
so I just have lots of free time to play games and this chf became my favorite since september 2011.
whatever I play as stacked a lot and also I play with random pub so many times.
but sometimes a few random pub players makes me sick
No pool before mass, no share, doesnt talk at all
your mass will fail also you are destined to lose. there is no fun and you cant learn nothing at all from it.
there is no point.
this is why most of decent player doesnt like to play with no name pub(new players).

But I have some ideas about this system that makes comfortable to pub, new players, and reduce gap between
random team and stacked team.
I have to go now and I'll add it later if you want.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by soundwave - Friday, 24-Jun-2011, 5:33 AM

NjagDate: Friday, 24-Jun-2011, 5:42 AM | Message # 7
Hero
Awards: 2
I don't beleive taking admibn away from everyone would be the right move. people would become angery and hpmm would lose alot of members and they would all go to clan [star] because let's face it w/o admin I can't even fucking play the game. People do abuse their admin but that's life. If you see someone do it save the replay and bust their ass. Best way to handle the problem imo,

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

AntyoneDate: Friday, 24-Jun-2011, 5:44 AM | Message # 8
Development Director
if some idiots will leave hpmm just because they will loose admins - lets face it, they are not worthy of being a clan member after all then, im sorry.

angry, crying, moaning whatever. if they are not happy to be a part of hpmm - bye bye.

that would be my decision.

NjagDate: Friday, 24-Jun-2011, 5:50 AM | Message # 9
Hero
ALSO DEAR GOD STOP LISTENING TO SOUNDWAVES.
DO NOT KEP CHANGING THE GAME. I for one am tired of it always changing. You are starting to make it not fun anymore. Let's face we are all here becuase we " ALREADY" love the game. there is no need to constantly change things around unless you are that bored irl that it's fun to you.

Added (2011-06-24, 6:49 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Added (2011-06-24, 6:50 Am)
---------------------------------------------
To Antyone : listen I wasn't trying to say it in a well cry cry cry type of mode. I was just saying it's like the point of being in hpmm is it is the best chf clan on wc3. For alot of reason one of the biggest being the respect and privalages you obtain while in the clan. I just don't wanna see hpmm lose it's gusto because of a few bad players. So therefore weeding the abusers out and taking their admin till they deserve it again is the best solution to this problem. I can't even imagine if I couldn't get admin back ever......... eww

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

Message edited by Njag - Friday, 24-Jun-2011, 5:51 AM

Pyo-LizZoODate: Friday, 24-Jun-2011, 5:58 AM | Message # 10
Hero
Group: Users
Quote (Njag)
ALSO DEAR GOD STOP LISTENING TO SOUNDWAVES.
DO NOT KEP CHANGING THE GAME. I for one am tired of it always changing. You are starting to make it not fun anymore. Let's face we are all here becuase we " ALREADY" love the game. there is no need to constantly change things around unless you are that bored irl that it's fun to you.

agreed. but also agreeing with Hamish_West , well i admit i played the last games always at least with 1 good player or stacked. But i played only 10 Games of CHF 3.6 over all.

and sometimes i just want to play a chillout game with some friends. But i see, there are way to much people who take winning to serious and play most of the time stacked teams , i wont name them here.

I love soundwaves subliminal flaming against me and the stars happy why all the hate my friend?......i heard you cried your eyes out becuz your admin is gone on weed-bot?

tbh soundwaves its just a game_ when u'll realize it?

pew pew - hele killer style

Message edited by Pyo-LizZoO - Friday, 24-Jun-2011, 6:03 AM

AntyoneDate: Friday, 24-Jun-2011, 7:03 AM | Message # 11
Development Director
Quote (Njag)
To Antyone : listen I wasn't trying to say it in a well cry cry cry type of mode. I was just saying it's like the point of being in hpmm is it is the best chf clan on wc3. For alot of reason one of the biggest being the respect and privalages you obtain while in the clan. I just don't wanna see hpmm lose it's gusto because of a few bad players. So therefore weeding the abusers out and taking their admin till they deserve it again is the best solution to this problem. I can't even imagine if I couldn't get admin back ever......... eww

who said anything you wouldnt get your admin back?
we would all loose our admins for the better good, get your admin back by hard work(time etc.)

NjagDate: Friday, 24-Jun-2011, 8:15 AM | Message # 12
Hero
Quote (Antyone)

who said anything you wouldnt get your admin back?
we would all loose our admins for the better good, get your admin back by hard work(time etc.)

I feel I deserve it already. That's the thing.

AntyoneDate: Friday, 24-Jun-2011, 8:57 AM | Message # 13
Development Director
the one and only person who should decide whether or not you deserve it is bond himself - in my opinion.

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 24-Jun-2011, 8:57 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Playing with pubs is kind of a drag not a challenge... I always tell pubs to do something to help them then they either dont respond which pisses me off when kids dont talk or they do do it but start messing around or they just ask why no you pool me no you do this no i do that no i want to tech etc. so i basically just tk the hell out of my team. so if you want a good game i would rather just play with my friends (which arent pubs or pros most of the time) because they know how to enjoy the game. (and not piss me off)

also another thing that pisses me off is when im in a game and then some clan kids want to be on my team and then i play thinking hey they must be good and then they suck balls. I mean i played with a kid i always see on blademaster19 and he died twice during mass with ww.... that stuff pisses me off on the inside when people say theyre good or theyre a clannie or something and then when they suck i cant say shit because they will think they are pimp and want to settle with a pointless 1v1 or they will just rage quit or tk me or make me feel guilty

NjagDate: Friday, 24-Jun-2011, 9:51 AM | Message # 15
Hero
Quote (Antyone)
the one and only person who should decide whether or not you deserve it is bond himself - in my opinion.

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Best Idea to kEEp New Players (Random Teams. Always.)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501