• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Bots
Bots
DragonWarriorDate: Friday, 19-Aug-2011, 11:48 PM | Message # 1
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
So I was thinking, if we want to reduce the number of bots that are hosting CHF, we could make some of our bots host something else. Lately, a NUMBER (me, trixx, jamie(?),chinese,shadow(?), etc.) have taken a liking to Pokemon World 7.5. Since BondBot isn't played on very often due to the fact that many of us are now too used to using HPMMbot. I'd say that BondBot and 9000-BOT (srry jamie) should host a different game. We could host some of the maps that Vex made, which are original (i think). This way, we could make our clan more popular in diff ways. We should let HPMMbot and weed-bot host more instead. so we can have a more focused amount of people each game, rather than having people spread out in diff bots

Added (2011-08-20, 0:48 Am)
---------------------------------------------
wtf? i put this in the hosting bots section...

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

Message edited by DragonWarrior - Friday, 19-Aug-2011, 11:47 PM

Master-HeroDate: Saturday, 20-Aug-2011, 2:08 AM | Message # 2
Legacy Staff
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 2
Done.

Inactive mod.

Bond009Date: Saturday, 20-Aug-2011, 12:31 PM | Message # 3
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yeah i meant for it to be like this becuz 2-3 bots hosting 24/7 is plenty but i had bondbot running on a win7 comp and for some reason it keeps f'ing up so i gotta work that out here soon. also BondBot2 is meant for hosting any random game that will be up soon as well. I still think it might be nice to have a bot with no admins on it, it would probably solve a few issues many pubs have with hpmm and weed having tons of admins.

Also every clan wants to have their own bot also to get their name out there which i can understand so thats another reason why theres like 7 bots.. but at the same time that hurts the game. if they dont fill many dont stay.. in fact i see alot of ppl just leave if they are the first one in the bot after it first hosts a new game.

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Bots
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501