Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Hosting Bots and Players
Hosting Bots and Players
mN-Date: Tuesday, 31-Jul-2012, 10:09 AM | Message # 46
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (Assasin_WEST_BoD)
desync = is map or bnet problem [not bot]

Is this true? Im not trying to take sided, and I truly enjoy playing in your bot Assasin, but I feel like every game someone desyncs or gets connection error whereas in EFB not so common? First thing i do when i come to battlenet is /whois assasin-bot tbh

I am biwinning

UltraX95Date: Tuesday, 31-Jul-2012, 12:03 PM | Message # 47
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
stooge, About the admins abuse: There are in every clan. When you dont see a report its doesnt mean you dont have one. Some people doesn't care they just go other bots. Some dont know how to report.

About helekiller. I dont listen to one side of story stooge. I need both side of the story and a proof of replay. Then ill make a judgement on that. When people get banned they always say " I got banned for no reason. I also stated that using any glitched will be ban for good. Not saying that helekiller used glitched. I'll find out this matter latter.

I am not like bond stooge. Bond made this community and clan for his purpose. I am on when I have spare time just for the fun of it because I like wc3. I made clans just for people have the same thought. Some people take the game to a serious level. They do everything to win and using glitched when they loosing. I dont like this kind of people. When I know they use the glitched they will be ban for good. There are some that seen with my own eyes and there are some reported with replay and most of that players come from east server and some from Ombu. I am talking in general not pointing out finger who and who. That was just what I seen.

For the matter of Helekiller I will ask shinkirou for the replay.

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Tuesday, 31-Jul-2012, 3:12 PM | Message # 48
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote (mN-)
Is this true? Im not trying to take sided, and I truly enjoy playing in your bot Assasin, but I feel like every game someone desyncs or gets connection error whereas in EFB not so common? First thing i do when i come to battlenet is /whois assasin-bot tbh

lol i neva had desync on my bots

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 31-Jul-2012, 7:16 PM | Message # 49
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Ultra, did you see my post back to you on page 3? do you understand what i meant more so now?

shinkirouDate: Tuesday, 31-Jul-2012, 10:15 PM | Message # 50
Grunt
Omg i have alot prOblems rigut now i will be out of wc3 for. A long time a friend. Is usong my acc for keep alive clan die on east and stogge is talking shit of me if u dont know why i banned helekiller dont talk shit mada fucka u can ask him. Why i did he know whats the reason hahaha he dont need his mom for protect himnstogge so fuck u dude fid ur owner problems xD pd::: EFB-BOT is da best i love ultra xD <3 pd ulta i cant be online for long time maybe 1 or 2 months srry dud i hage really hard problems

That's easy. If someone wins, the fighting will end.

i-connectDate: Wednesday, 01-Aug-2012, 3:08 AM | Message # 51
Lead Administrator
Lol. Shink you have very nice grammar. why dont you tell us why you banned helekiller. you probably dont wanna tell how badly you abused admin. Lol freaking abuser. Remove helekiller from the ban list on efb.

Quote (shinkirou)
Omg i have alot prOblems rigut now i will be out of wc3 for. A long time a friend. Is usong my acc for keep alive clan die on east and stogge is talking shit of me if u dont know why i banned helekiller dont talk shit mada fucka u can ask him. Why i did he know whats the reason hahaha he dont need his mom for protect himnstogge so fuck u dude fid ur owner problems xD pd::: EFB-BOT is da best i love ultra xD <3 pd ulta i cant be online for long time maybe 1 or 2 months srry dud i hage really hard problems

Message edited by i-connect - Wednesday, 01-Aug-2012, 3:14 AM

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Wednesday, 01-Aug-2012, 8:57 AM | Message # 52
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote (shinkirou)

sry shinky, but it looks you banned for not any good reason... i dont kno but i would like to stay neutral.

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

Priest-Of-SinDate: Wednesday, 01-Aug-2012, 5:30 PM | Message # 53
Hero
Quote (UltraX95)
This is as bad as cyray and xmonster doing to you bond according to your followers. But on cyray, xmonster, or cheesy is a good thing I belive. I am pretty sure you have done something to them that is why you got back fire. I am not sure what happended but what comes around goes around I am pretty sure you familiar with this saying.

that have nothing to do whit this matter...anyway because you talk about someting you dont know for sure it make you look like a hater (sorry man but it is so ).and you are pretty sure of what?...even if you think so ..you have no right to make accusations....or i think you allready agree whit your friends x-monsterrrrrrr or cyray.and first off all you exist here because of Bond and because he create this map not because x-monsterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr or his friends.anyway about staked team maybe you remember when you were in clan FN and only play staked....not that im saying you are not good but you allways played staked....anyway this is not abuse when you play for wining,let others players learn how to beat staked team's like i did....but is abuse when you ban someone for no reason or because you want to get your win and someone is better then you and the only way you can win is to ban him.

P.S : '' this is not a fight between you and me so dont take it like it is...its just a reminder that you dont have right to make accusations about something you dont know.''

Added (2012-08-01, 6:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (shinkirou)

yea right...and we all belive you.are you kind or what?

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Hosting Bots and Players
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501