Hosting Bots and Players - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Hosting Bots and Players
Hosting Bots and Players
BaggyshawDate: Thursday, 26-Jul-2012, 11:07 AM | Message # 31
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
i agree with what you are saying bond and others. it would be better to have 2 bots of continuous CHF, however in assasin i lag, others lag, also the 1 shaman rule (which i follow however do not agree with) it is because of these i sometimes go for other bots.. so then say i try CHF-Bot , i find myself waiting up to 30 minutes in which one or two people have stayed. so then i go for efb-bot. at the moment i am sorry but i am preferring efb-bot, it fills at a reasonable speed, i do not lag, and i can use shamans if i want.

in saying all this i would support CHF-bot if it was faster filling but that could be a while away. also i would support assasin-bot more than i do atm if/when the lag is fixed. but until these happen i am sorry it will be hard due to my limited time on wc in which i wanna spend playing and having fun.

GameOver3000Date: Thursday, 26-Jul-2012, 3:08 PM | Message # 32
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Quote (slayer666)

Nice shit !! more

OK OK

beerisforbears

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Friday, 27-Jul-2012, 9:00 AM | Message # 33
Pirate
Quote (Baggyshaw)
i agree with what you are saying bond and others. it would be better to have 2 bots of continuous CHF, however in assasin i lag, others lag, also the 1 shaman rule (which i follow however do not agree with) it is because of these i sometimes go for other bots.. so then say i try CHF-Bot , i find myself waiting up to 30 minutes in which one or two people have stayed. so then i go for efb-bot. at the moment i am sorry but i am preferring efb-bot, it fills at a reasonable speed, i do not lag, and i can use shamans if i want.

in saying all this i would support CHF-bot if it was faster filling but that could be a while away. also i would support assasin-bot more than i do atm if/when the lag is fixed. but until these happen i am sorry it will be hard due to my limited time on wc in which i wanna spend playing and having fun.

Hehe kinda agree surprised
1. CHF-BOT will be fixed [i will try help Bond with it]
2. Assasin-BOT will be fixed from tomorrow. [will change bot folder and ip]

Added (2012-07-27, 10:00 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Bond will it Help if i delete Database of BoT mean => reset STATS ?

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

Bond009Date: Friday, 27-Jul-2012, 1:52 PM | Message # 34
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yeah send me back an email i might be able to help smile

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 28-Jul-2012, 5:46 AM | Message # 35
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
please don't use assasin-bot. it's the worst bot ever. horrible lags and lags with 3 second delay.

I wish this bot should be removed.

efb-bot is the best. stay in efb bot

Rest in Peace Rookies

Priest-Of-SinDate: Saturday, 28-Jul-2012, 5:56 AM | Message # 36
Hero
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
please don't use assasin-bot. it's the worst bot ever. horrible lags and lags with 3 second delay.

well i heard that efb-bot is fill whit abusers.so i will not play there.
Quote (Assasin_WEST_BoD)
2. Assasin-BOT will be fixed from tomorrow. [will change bot folder and ip]

no use for efb-bot if West fix Assasin-bot.better stay on Assasin-bot or CHF-bot then to use efb and see all abusers there.sorry Sound but that my opinion

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Sunday, 29-Jul-2012, 4:16 PM | Message # 37
Pirate
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)

Yeah agree ...
EFB BOT IS DA BEST

AND OF COURSE I LIE*

mN-Date: Sunday, 29-Jul-2012, 10:18 PM | Message # 38
Grunt
Awards: 1
I dont lag in assasin anymore but its the only bot people desync in (?) including me O_o

I am biwinning

Message edited by mN- - Monday, 30-Jul-2012, 6:50 AM

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Monday, 30-Jul-2012, 10:52 AM | Message # 39
Pirate
Quote (mN-)
I dont lag in assasin anymore but its the only bot people desync in (?) including me O_o

desync = is map or bnet problem [not bot] biggrin

UltraX95Date: Monday, 30-Jul-2012, 1:08 PM | Message # 40
Noob
Hi bond,
Today I have nothing to do at work. Googling around the net and end up in your forum. Starting read some of the messages. I was like WOW. You been going agaisnt me cause my bot is better than your. First assasin and now team up with isuk try to eliminate me cause I dont do the way you wanted to do. I am very honor that you doing this to me bond because I am just a normal guy and I have nothing to lose bond. The purpose u making this game is trying to make it popular, I think. And my bot is doing good on that you should be proud. If your bot is not doing to well than work on it why try to elemate others. You were talking about complain admin abuse. There are everywhere man. I am agree that on bond bot and hppmm bot has few admin abuse but there was always a stacked team man. But then so what, fix it and make it better. And On this forum, you will only hear complain on other bots about admin abuse. Just cut the bull shit man.
People see things different then others. The way you see or think people want different than the way I see, bond. But our purpose is the same man. Making this game popular. wc3 is not my life so are others. We play or spend time googling online just for spare time. Not like some of the kids here consider this is their life. You talking about people being dramatic but you even more dramatic with all the things you done. You just want to dominate others and do it on your way. This is as bad as cyray and xmonster doing to you bond according to your followers. But on cyray, xmonster, or cheesy is a good thing I belive. I am pretty sure you have done something to them that is why you got back fire. I am not sure what happended but what comes around goes around I am pretty sure you familiar with this saying.
I am a family guy. Spend my spare time on wc3. I am not here to make enemies. Its always good to have a friend than a enemy. By you doing it this you gain yourself an enemy, bond. I can spend my spare time to play with you if you want.

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Monday, 30-Jul-2012, 2:59 PM | Message # 41
Pirate
Quote (UltraX95)
Hi bond,
Today I have nothing to do at work. Googling around the net and end up in your forum. Starting read some of the messages. I was like WOW. You been going agaisnt me cause my bot is better than your. First assasin and now team up with isuk try to eliminate me cause I dont do the way you wanted to do. I am very honor that you doing this to me bond because I am just a normal guy and I have nothing to lose bond. The purpose u making this game is trying to make it popular, I think. And my bot is doing good on that you should be proud. If your bot is not doing to well than work on it why try to elemate others. You were talking about complain admin abuse. There are everywhere man. I am agree that on bond bot and hppmm bot has few admin abuse but there was always a stacked team man. But then so what, fix it and make it better. And On this forum, you will only hear complain on other bots about admin abuse. Just cut the bull shit man.
People see things different then others. The way you see or think people want different than the way I see, bond. But our purpose is the same man. Making this game popular. wc3 is not my life so are others. We play or spend time googling online just for spare time. Not like some of the kids here consider this is their life. You talking about people being dramatic but you even more dramatic with all the things you done. You just want to dominate others and do it on your way. This is as bad as cyray and xmonster doing to you bond according to your followers. But on cyray, xmonster, or cheesy is a good thing I belive. I am pretty sure you have done something to them that is why you got back fire. I am not sure what happended but what comes around goes around I am pretty sure you familiar with this saying.
I am a family guy. Spend my spare time on wc3. I am not here to make enemies. Its always good to have a friend than a enemy. By you doing it this you gain yourself an enemy, bond. I can spend my spare time to play with you if you want.

heh Bro) Im not against you:) I dont not like you => i like you and all what did i wrote just mean that your bot is better than mine ... and one of the worse things what happend to me is that clan foot dead kinda {95%} when created Clan EFL mean members left Clan for your bot. And this all shits like: abuse,lose members,lose bot rep... made me mad against your bot... I like your bot i played some games but take care i dont have anything against you. and im sure your nice guy)

Bond009Date: Monday, 30-Jul-2012, 6:12 PM | Message # 42
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Quote (UltraX95)
Hi bond,

Lol Ultra i have nothing against you, i just dont think we need to have more than 2 bots running anymore was the whole point of this thread post.

The fact is when i made this post i think your bot might have been down or maybe still had v4.0 on it or something. I have nothing against you as a person, i think you are a nice guy and have helped me in the past before. I just think we need to have a few less bots in competition with each other to make the games fill better.

I mean look at legion TD, its a pretty popular game at the time and it even has too many bots hosting it lately and it hurts the game by spreading its players too thin on to many bots which makes games take more time to fill, even if that game does only need 8 ppl to start.

In CHF it takes 12 to start and at off hours or night time in the US its sometimes hard to get a game going and to have like 4 bots 24/7 is too much these days. Like 1-2 years ago we needed more bots than we had, now we need less.. the supply must match the demand. If there is too many bots games dont start as fast and we all know players are insanely impatient, so after a while of games not filling fast becuz of too many bots ppl will stop playing the game..

I would even give you and your guys admin on the bots, its not about power in the least bit, its about whats best for the game as a whole. Dont take what i said as an attack on you lol I didnt mean it like that at all, sorry if you saw it that way.

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Monday, 30-Jul-2012, 6:26 PM | Message # 43
Pirate
Quote (Bond009)
Lol Ultra i have nothing against you, i just dont think we need to have more than 2 bots running anymore was the whole point of this thread post.

The fact is when i made this post i think your bot might have been down or maybe still had v4.0 on it or something. I have nothing against you as a person, i think you are a nice guy and have helped me in the past before. I just think we need to have a few less bots in competition with each other to make the games fill better.

I mean look at legion TD, its a pretty popular game at the time and it even has too many bots hosting it lately and it hurts the game by spreading its players too thin on to many bots which makes games take more time to fill, even if that game does only need 8 ppl to start.

In CHF it takes 12 to start and at off hours or night time in the US its sometimes hard to get a game going and to have like 4 bots 24/7 is too much these days. Like 1-2 years ago we needed more bots than we had, now we need less.. the supply must match the demand. If there is too many bots games dont start as fast and we all know players are insanely impatient, so after a while of games not filling fast becuz of too many bots ppl will stop playing the game..

I would even give you and your guys admin on the bots, its not about power in the least bit, its about whats best for the game as a whole. Dont take what i said as an attack on you lol I didnt mean it like that at all, sorry if you saw it that way.

fully agree... one of the reason is that nowadays there alot of new bots which ofc make less show in lobby game list and of course less popularity for fill...

AntyoneDate: Monday, 30-Jul-2012, 9:07 PM | Message # 44
Development Director
nice thinking, i might join from time to time.

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 31-Jul-2012, 0:46 AM | Message # 45
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
Ultra bots bond and assassin are running are being monitored constantly but ur bot is not.
I mean helekiller has been banned by shinkrou for 2 weeks+ and we've been trying to find an admin to Unban him ( also the reason he was banned was cuz shinkrou is an idiot and can't take a loss). Where is in bonds bot no admin has the ban access. And in assassins bot we have a forum for abuse reports or even they get reported here and their admins removed/or warning get issued.

But ur bot on the other hand has too many abuser, almost every 2nd admin and no one there to report to or get bans lifted.
The main purpose was to either monitor the abuse or maybe get rid of admins/bot

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Hosting Bots and Players
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats