Hosting Bots and Players - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Hosting Bots and Players
Hosting Bots and Players
Bond009Date: Wednesday, 18-Jul-2012, 11:37 PM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
So we have all known this for a long time and its time to try and fix it..

wc3 is a great game as we all know one of the best games ever but it is old and has been fading for a long time now.
its got like 15k-20k players on bnet at any given time and like 1.5k-7k players on some of the other non-bnet servers.
Thats what we have left to work with for a player number count.

Other games have taken players from wc3 and also many other things have taken players from CHF.. Asshole players, the code resetting stuff that happened back in the day from 3.4b-3.7a, stacked teams wrecking new players on their first time, too many bots so players join an empty bot and insta leave becuz players have a lack of patents anymore, and language barriers between players.. etc..

All those things couldnt be helped and we cant control, but 1 thing we can control. Its time to just stay loyal to 2 bots. CHF cant handle having more than 2 bots anymore.. Not many games can, even dota and legion td have like 5x more bots than the demand for them. The games have more bots than needed which hurts the game. Ever notice to join random dota or legion bots sometimes and they are empty and pretty much always stay empty? Those bots are f**king wc3 and spamming the lists with games that dont fill and dont matter.

Anyway I think we should all just stay to CHF-Bot and assasin-bot only.
CHF-bot is a fast bot in the US and is the new CHF bot, its on 9 realms and should fill fast during mid day although i am still playing witht he time number to experimient with what number makes it show on the list the most.
Assasin-bot is the bot on the other side of the world, although many of you lag on it, it does give the people in the Europe area a better ping because it isnt 1000's of miles away from them like my bot is. These 2 bots are all thats needed and all you should support if you wanna keep this game alive.
Any other bot you join is just hurting the game and the popularity of it in the pubs eyes.

When pubs join a bot and see it empty for a while they start to think the games dead and stop playing it. They dont know enough to type in assasin-bot or CHF-Bot to see the gn and join. hopefully in time the other 2-3 bots will go away and the supply will then fit the demand.

Maybe after time with fewer bots the demand will grow from it appearing to be more active again. Without your guys support though it wont happen.. i watch person after person join CHF-bot and then leave but if i join and stay 5 mins it fills and then a game begins. Its just takes a loyal player or 2 to give the pubs that join, hope that it might fill and start.

ArcttyDate: Thursday, 19-Jul-2012, 1:13 AM | Message # 2
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
nigga this is the type of shit I'm talking about

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 19-Jul-2012, 1:24 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
..I've wanted 2-3 bots for so long.. We need to have 2 bots that are in two different locations convenient for different players.

Get isuk to go but people's bots from them so they won't host chf anymore.. That guys caked he's bought so much stuff..

O and I guess you basically said wha I did in my firs paragraph.

Also in chfs prime time there were still to many bots there were just more loyal players. 2-3 bots has always been optimum.

shinkirouDate: Thursday, 19-Jul-2012, 2:30 AM | Message # 4
Grunt
Group: Users
OMG man i dont want u take it as talk shit but CHF-bot ppl never join this bot not joke and assasin-bot is good but everyone is lagg always that work bad and efb-bot is better at working with more or less 100 games for day hosted or more and no lagg im glad u fix ur bot and now we dont have lagg too on your bot but any player join dude and cyraybot xD ofc that suck xD ^^ soo i think u need think more ur plan about bots biggrin good luck

That's easy. If someone wins, the fighting will end.

Message edited by shinkirou - Thursday, 19-Jul-2012, 2:32 AM

2DaYuDiEDate: Thursday, 19-Jul-2012, 6:00 AM | Message # 5
Ninja
lol yea, im from europe and i lag more on assasin bot than on any other bot tongue

mN-Date: Thursday, 19-Jul-2012, 8:55 AM | Message # 6
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Yea me too, obviously, assasin 19ms, and chf bot alot more since over 10 000 mile distance tongue

I am biwinning

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 19-Jul-2012, 11:06 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
does anyone even know where assassin hosts? he lives in russia but he rents bots so they could be located anywhere

Priest-Of-SinDate: Thursday, 19-Jul-2012, 12:40 PM | Message # 8
Hero
well i will say i was loyal only to hpmm bot and assasin-bot.know im only playing on assasin-bot because i have lag on hpmm and i thing hpmm-bot(not because bot laggs just because my internet suck's) is not hosting anymore...or shold i say i dont know what happend.and yea assasin-bot it lagging but i dont care because it fill and i can allways find my friend there(well not allways but most off the time).so i thing Bond is right

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Bond009Date: Thursday, 19-Jul-2012, 3:40 PM | Message # 9
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Well ClanHPMM was a different bot i couldn't update so i changed it now and its CHF-Bot, only problem is everyone had ClanHPMM on their friends list so now it will take time for CHF-Bot to become as popular as ClanHPMM use to be, but if people stay more than 5 seconds it is a good bot and is on like 9 servers.

Assasin-bot may lag but it is on the other side of the world, so if you lag on it just dont play on that one and just play on CHF-Bot if thats the part of the world you are on. Either way its probably good to have 2 bots, 1 on each side of the world.

also efb-bot isnt needed anymore, its the bot most complained about most abusers and least monitored because ultrax doesnt play as much as he use to, it took that bot like over 2 weeks to get 4.0a on it lol Its not about power of a bot its about the good of the game and ppl playing it.

I mean i wouldnt mind giving other clan leaders Admin on CHF-Bot if it helps to fill it or even some of their clan members also. Its better having a populated bot with alot of admins than a bot that doesnt fill fast. If there is abuse though the admin will be deleted from that user forever. As long as admins are respectable and dont abuse it shouldn't be a problem.

I would rather all the clans of CHF work together to improve the community and the game play rather than having them all work alone and saturate the game with too many bots, thats just going to be a turn off to pubs and end up killing it.

slayer666Date: Thursday, 19-Jul-2012, 5:53 PM | Message # 10
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
Quote (Bond009)
I would rather all the clans of CHF work together to improve the community

Nice words !! more people should talk like that here !!!
Well Im in europe and i use assasin and CHF-bot.... i dont lag in any of them actually i have 15 ping average in both of them .. and is because i have good internet !! people that lagg is cos they migth not have good connection ! so u cant blame the bot---!! at the end of the day is ur connection what makes the difference !!
Another thing is that EFB-bot is where i found the most of people cheating , and doing whatever they want ... so definitely CHF-bot and assasin are the best bots :))
cya all there
PS : thanks bond to always help the players and this game to follow the right direction in the best way possible

You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing :)

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Friday, 20-Jul-2012, 8:58 AM | Message # 11
Pirate
hehe yeah my Bot is lag sad But this will just for time .... I rent it from Germany.
soon i get new PC and then it willl be modifired by me everything in bot and only then it will fast fill and no lags even if u US player smile
So i just recommend now raise CHF-BoT (for ProS)
I host CHF on Assasin-BOT just bcoz i like it and i created more than 3 CHF Clans and try raise CHF Community with new guys (players) example i live in Russia and sooner when i get new PC i will create Russian Community Game CHF . and etc smile
wacko tongue

Added (2012-07-20, 9:58 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (slayer666)
so definitely CHF-bot and assasin are the best bots :))

Thanx ) +{rep

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

Ult_steve666Date: Friday, 20-Jul-2012, 9:29 PM | Message # 12
Rifleman
Good idea, i will support.

Altho, i think giving admin to too many ppl is a bad idea. Can't remember if it was assassin-bot or efb-bot but there was a time that in one of those 2 bots there was so many admins that it would fuck up the whole thing. In my opinion, CHF-bot's admins should only be hpmm members and Cheif/shamans of other clans.

You don't want to end up with "noobs" admins.

Also, it might sound weird but assassin-bot and efb-bot were mostly ssd games while hpmm-bot was mostly normal games... So maybe if you keep only hpmm members as admins on chf-bot we would have one normal game bot and one ssd game bot tongue (i'm taking a guess here lol)

lspiderlDate: Friday, 20-Jul-2012, 10:09 PM | Message # 13
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
i think the biggest thing for a successful bot is gonna be making sure not to have a buncha admins , i think hpmm shammans and clan leaders and rare few others at most and only limited access at that

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Priest-Of-SinDate: Saturday, 21-Jul-2012, 4:24 AM | Message # 14
Hero
Quote (Bond009)
I mean i wouldnt mind giving other clan leaders Admin on CHF-Bot if it helps to fill it or even some of their clan members also

well know im cheftain in clan FOOT because Assasin give it to me...so if you want you can give me admin.....or even reserved is good.but i will add this'' to much admins = abusers and to much abusers on your bot = bot dead '' so its better give admin to ppl that you know and dont abuse.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 21-Jul-2012, 10:51 AM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
that you know and dont abuse.

yeah bond i guess you can't give me or jamie admin..

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Hosting Bots and Players
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats