• »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » A Step Foward
A Step Foward
Random260Date: Thursday, 02-May-2013, 11:10 PM | Message # 1
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
First of all, great news!! Bond and I have are negotiating a 2 month contract that will entitle me to make random260_host3 turn into clanHPMM. I have will be officially purchasing clanHPMM Name tag. In saying that we are working on making Random260_host3 (ClanHPMM) the offical host bot of clan HPMM and the offical bot of CHF. We are currently in negotiating stages and in a matter of time we should finish our deal and have our contract ready!! Currently the price to make Random260_host3 the official host bot of clan HPMM is $110 a month.
Just joking on the price. But this is all true except the money part or the price part.

This is the system me and i-connect have been working on.

Hostbot Ranks:

Admins:
Admins will be separated in parts

Mod: Mods will be in charge of banning game ruiners but not map hackers. If they wish to ban a map hacker they must request on site. But they can ban game ruiners in game but they need to post that replay.

Administrators: They will be in charge of banning map hacking. They can ban in game but need to post the replays on site as well. However if they request to ban a game ruiner they need to post on site.

Root admin
Lead: The lead is the head of this department. They can ban anyone in game and they have a choice whether to post the replay but for lead if they wish to ban a map hacking they need to post the replay. However they can ban map hackers in game.
Currently there will be 2 people as lead. We are still working out who. Also lead will be in charge of host bot as meaning adding admins etc.

We will be adding a rank called fun rank it is basically for everyone. The fun ranks can swap people to there team. Note if fun rank gets abused that rank will be removed

Please note: Any admin or root admin can swap anyone to there team however they need permission

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Random260 - Thursday, 02-May-2013, 11:13 PM

i-connectDate: Thursday, 02-May-2013, 11:23 PM | Message # 2
Lead Administrator
Group: Users
Also read this thread for more information.
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/72-2925-1

stoogeDate: Friday, 03-May-2013, 9:12 PM | Message # 3
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
You can chance the name of the bot no problems, and maybe even try to find a different host so to kill the lag but DO NOT add admins, roots, or any of the above. Those are the things that killed ClanHPMM bot the first time around, and it will kill it again.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Random260Date: Friday, 03-May-2013, 9:23 PM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
I didn't mind clanHPMM.

stoogeDate: Friday, 03-May-2013, 9:36 PM | Message # 5
too many admins will ruin this bot again. specially the ones that like to abuse

Random260Date: Friday, 03-May-2013, 9:50 PM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Yesh, what do you call abusing though? Swapping team mates to your team? The thing is ClanHPMM didn't have any abuser i remember. Swapping people to your team i wouldn't call abusing

stoogeDate: Friday, 03-May-2013, 10:04 PM | Message # 7
nah not the swaping its the "opening" kicking ppl which happened alot between admins

i-connectDate: Friday, 03-May-2013, 10:05 PM | Message # 8
Lead Administrator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please Read~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The thing is about adding admin is not for the abusing. We are doing a new way of doing this admin thing. Roots can take away their power and it would be great to make it like what BGN ENT and Cash does. They moderate there games and ban people that we need to do in CHF. I believe the thats the purpose of admin to ban people and it can be easily taken away if abused. If no one wants swap to be abused, just make it so swap doesn't work or if it doesn't work just complain about it and their admin is gone.. I think we should have admin just so we can ban people and ect. It would be nicer like that. Why do people think admin is only for swaping and abuse. Admin is also nice to ban people... and stuff like that. Would it be nice if we have a professional staff team that doesn't abuse to ban the game ruiners/ hackers. This is not like what you think of admin BACK THen. Just to swap and abuse. This is a great idea adding ban request and ban appeal and having a professional staff team. Many other bots like I mention BGN ENT and cash does this, and it works pretty good. We are thinking of idea to do ban request section and appeal section and it would influences outside people to go on the forums and do ban appeal and ect... If you read random260 comment we are doing this admin situation different. This probably why the forum is hidden from the public... If there is section to do ban request and appeal, more public would come here... This site would be much better and this is something new that we are doing. If we have some support and can manage this, this can work great. Just remember this is different on how it use to be and were not using admisn just for swapping and abusing... Whats the purpose of that. We are using admin to moderate the game. Please open your eyes and read random comment more carefully. He mention about the roles of staff there would be for ban requests.. This would be a good idea for the forums and the CHF community.

Message edited by i-connect - Friday, 03-May-2013, 10:31 PM

Random260Date: Saturday, 04-May-2013, 9:37 AM | Message # 9
Head Administrator
Yeah i-connect that's what we are doing

Added (2013-05-04, 10:37 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Stooge. also. Regarding your opening command i can easily mod it so admins can not use it :P.

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 04-May-2013, 10:27 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Its not "swap" like "swap" i think. I understand some people are friends and they want play together in team (for example Soundwaves + Nihob, FTL Yeferzon + FTL Roystom, APF Walter + APF Cesar....) its OK and its not abuse. But also many times admins swap best players to their team and fact is they are not friends or clanmates. The reason why admin swap best player to his team is only because admin want win game. And its abuse in my opinion. I think admin is good because he can ban people who are team killers, who use map hack. But swap? No need it... If player "X" want play together with player "Y" i think its not problem just say "go next game?" Swap is very bad i think. Also is very unbalance game if admin swap best players to team and they play stack 3 "pro" vs 9 "noobs" who download map and play firstime. It ruin game. And sorry for bad english.

EDIT: but 1000x worsest abuse than swap is in my opinion if admin !hold nickname (nickname = admins friend) and admins friends join full game and bot kick somebody who joined game 5-10 minutes before admins friends. Thats the biggest abuse for me and ruin game. And its not fair.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Saturday, 04-May-2013, 10:32 AM

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Saturday, 04-May-2013, 11:55 AM | Message # 11
Grunt
Awards: 1
Quote (i-connect)
The thing is about adding admin is not for the abusing. We are doing a new way of doing this admin thing. Roots can take away their power and it would be great to make it like what BGN ENT and Cash does. They moderate there games and ban people that we need to do in CHF. I believe the thats the purpose of admin to ban people and it can be easily taken away if abused. If no one wants swap to be abused, just make it so swap doesn't work or if it doesn't work just complain about it and their admin is gone.. I think we should have admin just so we can ban people and ect. It would be nicer like that. Why do people think admin is only for swaping and abuse. Admin is also nice to ban people... and stuff like that. Would it be nice if we have a professional staff team that doesn't abuse to ban the game ruiners/ hackers. This is not like what you think of admin BACK THen. Just to swap and abuse. This is a great idea adding ban request and ban appeal and having a professional staff team. Many other bots like I mention BGN ENT and cash does this, and it works pretty good. We are thinking of idea to do ban request section and appeal section and it would influences outside people to go on the forums and do ban appeal and ect... If you read random260 comment we are doing this admin situation different. This probably why the forum is hidden from the public... If there is section to do ban request and appeal, more public would come here... This site would be much better and this is something new that we are doing. If we have some support and can manage this, this can work great. Just remember this is different on how it use to be and were not using admisn just for swapping and abusing... Whats the purpose of that. We are using admin to moderate the game. Please open your eyes and read random comment more carefully. He mention about the roles of staff there would be for ban requests.. This would be a good idea for the forums and the CHF community.
  biggrin biggrin thats is important ,good idea but I am nice to people lal  tongue tongue tongue

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

Bond009Date: Saturday, 04-May-2013, 1:13 PM | Message # 12
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
It will take some time to work it out right but if the admin thing gets dealt with correctly and the bot is no longer laggy or drops ppl then CHF is about to get real active again, im kinda shocked how many games that bot hosts each day.. its probably almost a 100+ a day from the looks of it.

With this kind of mass games being hosted again maybe we should almost have 2 bots going with these same servers/realms attached but limit each bot to hosting like only 5-6 at a time and 1 bot is a clan bot with admins etc and the other is a strictly pub bot with no admins at all. Its hard to say if 2 bots is worth it yet, but it might be.

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 04-May-2013, 1:33 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Bond009)
im kinda shocked how many games that bot hosts each day.. its probably almost a 100+ a day from the looks of it.

This reason is only because Random bot is connected to Garena (EFB-Bot or CHF-Bot never host there) and Garena have 10x more players Warcraft 3 then battle net.... I think 80% players on new bot (maybe more) are people from Garena who never played on Bnet.

EDIT: I just cant stop laughing when i found reaction AccCreate aka RosarioVampire in this old thread: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-1785-1#32335  "we dont need people, we have too many people" lol.... and now CHF have 10x more new people. Really, AccCreate opinions.... dont listen it.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Saturday, 04-May-2013, 1:43 PM

i-connectDate: Saturday, 04-May-2013, 1:47 PM | Message # 14
Lead Administrator
Quote (Bond009)
It will take some time to work it out right but if the admin thing gets dealt with correctly and the bot is no longer laggy or drops ppl then CHF is about to get real active again, im kinda shocked how many games that bot hosts each day.. its probably almost a 100+ a day from the looks of it. With this kind of mass games being hosted again maybe we should almost have 2 bots going with these same servers/realms attached but limit each bot to hosting like only 5-6 at a time and 1 bot is a clan bot with admins etc and the other is a strictly pub bot with no admins at all. Its hard to say if 2 bots is worth it yet, but it might be.
Bond I think we should just have admin on both bots to ban people in the game. We can just allow no swapping. I don't know if your getting me bond, but we are using admin to ban people and moderate the game. not for swapping... If one bot has no admin, then mostly all public would go there. there will be no ban request done and no outsider will go on admin bot. Just make it so swap and stuff arent allowed before game is started, and no reserved.... I dont know if you read my long post, but we need to have admin to moderate and ban people. Like FFS why do people think admin is just for swapping. Get the picture and we are trying to do admin for ban request, ban appeals, and to influences people on this site. We're not trying to use admin for ABUSING.  Please read carefully before commenting. This is a new way of admin we are trying to do, and this would be much better.... I don't think you read my previous comment, if so please read it.

Added (2013-05-04, 2:47 PM)
Quote (i-connect)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please Read~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The thing is about adding admin is not for the abusing. We are doing a new way of doing this admin thing. Roots can take away their power and it would be great to make it like what BGN ENT and Cash does. They moderate there games and ban people that we need to do in CHF. I believe the thats the purpose of admin to ban people and it can be easily taken away if abused. If no one wants swap to be abused, just make it so swap doesn't work or if it doesn't work just complain about it and their admin is gone.. I think we should have admin just so we can ban people and ect. It would be nicer like that. Why do people think admin is only for swaping and abuse. Admin is also nice to ban people... and stuff like that. Would it be nice if we have a professional staff team that doesn't abuse to ban the game ruiners/ hackers. This is not like what you think of admin BACK THen. Just to swap and abuse. This is a great idea adding ban request and ban appeal and having a professional staff team. Many other bots like I mention BGN ENT and cash does this, and it works pretty good. We are thinking of idea to do ban request section and appeal section and it would influences outside people to go on the forums and do ban appeal and ect... If you read random260 comment we are doing this admin situation different. This probably why the forum is hidden from the public... If there is section to do ban request and appeal, more public would come here... This site would be much better and this is something new that we are doing. If we have some support and can manage this, this can work great. Just remember this is different on how it use to be and were not using admisn just for swapping and abusing... Whats the purpose of that. We are using admin to moderate the game. Please open your eyes and read random comment more carefully. He mention about the roles of staff there would be for ban requests.. This would be a good idea for the forums and the CHF community.

If you don't get this... please look at clan ENT or BGN website on how they do this. People really don't get whats the purpose of admin...... If we do it like that, we will be much more successful in this community. Please take about 5 min to read it carefully please. This is something new we are doing, and not what we use to do back then.. Please, how hard is it to read and understand what i'm saying? I'm trying to explain this as simple as I can.

Message edited by i-connect - Saturday, 04-May-2013, 1:50 PM

Random260Date: Saturday, 04-May-2013, 8:13 PM | Message # 15
Head Administrator
Yeah, we don't need 2 bots... We do not want to half the community ...

Added (2013-05-04, 9:13 PM)
And let me add on. I know how to edit ghost++ I can officially remove the swap or open command if i wanted to. So there is no real way of abusing. I don't remember if bond bot was successful. But as i can remember it was a bad idea. Generally the first bot is more developed than the second bot

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » A Step Foward
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1