Friday, 03-May-2024, 6:34 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Project European CHF Bot. - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Project European CHF Bot. (European CHF Bot Assasin-BOT5)
Project European CHF Bot.
Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Saturday, 07-Dec-2013, 7:55 AM | Message # 1
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Hello, if any interested on promoting/helping this project write PM.
Currently, we work on making ELO/WINS/LOSES System on Assasin-BOT5.
After that website Assasin-BOT5.Com gets full-work.

What gives us this website:
-You will can see Lobby Game Information and the Basic Information of Games in Process
-You will be able to look TOP : By ELO/WINS or LOSES
[Losers]-You will be able of course Download Replays of Played Games
-You will also be able to see Admins/Bans/Safelist/Warns Lists
-You also will be able to Appeal/Report Bans
-You will be able to see Heroes/Items/Spells Pages Information like in Dota [But need about 1 month to finish it]
-You will be able to Chat [Which will be modifired to HostBot - need time]
-You can Register => and Communicate by Commenting or Writing PM there.

If you will Help then we faster finish it.

Whats New or will be in HostBot:
- TOP / Rank Commands
- Welcome/Announce messages
- Anti-Spam
- Anti-MH
- Anti-Spoof
- and etc Depends i you give us Idea here in Comments.

Everything is possible, Just Give us idea to Realize it smile

About Lags:
-Garena [Rooms will be reduced]
-Server [Its Medium Server 3x1800 MHZ]
-Ram 4GB
-Internet 1000 MG/S

Want help us to make Perfect Bot? Donate :-) Contact By PM.
Donators : Pernament Admin Access
The Bot Promoter : Super Admin Access

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

Message edited by Assasin_WEST_BoD - Saturday, 07-Dec-2013, 7:58 AM

CouDate: Saturday, 07-Dec-2013, 8:14 AM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Random is there a way we can work together with Assasin? Make one huge bot for CHF? Like if we can all work together as one team, and im sure if you could share him your skills, then he will be able to give back of what you want assasin to do etc.

What do you think? A Collaboration ? For chf. Work as a team? I dont see a downside to it unless you can explain me why lol. Remember, One for all and all for me. :d

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Random260Date: Saturday, 07-Dec-2013, 8:36 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
It just will not work I will tell you on wc3 why. I am going to lol when the people who hate elo read this thread.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Random260 - Saturday, 07-Dec-2013, 8:41 AM

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Saturday, 07-Dec-2013, 8:48 AM | Message # 4
Pirate
Quote Cou ()
Random is there a way we can work together with Assasin? Make one huge bot for CHF? Like if we can all work together as one team, and im sure if you could share him your skills, then he will be able to give back of what you want assasin to do etc. What do you think? A Collaboration ? For chf. Work as a team? I dont see a downside to it unless you can explain me why lol. Remember, One for all and all for me. :d

It would be nice but as you see Random has something about me lol

Added (07-Dec-2013, 8:48 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Also One bot isnt good idea! :/ Im believe if 2 Bots from 2 location [Europe/US] would be nice for each location players :-)

Random260Date: Saturday, 07-Dec-2013, 9:01 AM | Message # 5
Head Administrator
Idk if you misread my sentence regarding the lol part but the point I was trying to make is that some people who hate my bot usually go to your bot to play without elo not trying to persuade you. There are alot of issue like eg: which bot is the main bot. There are alot of other issues. Lets say if we use assasin bot. He will most likely use it to promote clan ucw. Sure it will work however, if I was bond009 I wouldn't want to be known as part of the ucw commuinty I would rather have clan ucw be known as part of the hpmm community lol. It is basically saying clan hpmm is just another clan of ucw. If we do use assasin which there will be issue here lol the only way is to disban which will mean he focuses on chf hostbot. So it just will not work. I will similate what will happen:

1. Which will be the main hostbot?

This is an issue lets say I say assasins.

2. Will you promote Clan ucw?

Well, yes assasin will say. Now the issue is bond009. Right now he is thinking clan hpmm is a sub clan of ucw which makes his clan inferior. If I was bond I would want clan ucw to be sub clan of hpmm. That is one of the issues.

Message edited by Random260 - Saturday, 07-Dec-2013, 9:16 AM

CouDate: Saturday, 07-Dec-2013, 9:27 AM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
I see your point but i'm not really asking for a merge but a collaboration. "you got what I want, and I want what you got". I'm just saying maybe we can work together, not merge together lol. Afterall it's to promote CHF as well no?  Strike a deal of umm.. "I  will give you my lay out config for elo etc. in return if you take this much bots down" etc. as an example. Or "what rooms you hosting in? In return I will give the coding of hero icons". help each other out. Create a De 'Coup :d

I like to see the good in things lol. I'm not Rosario you know =P

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Random260Date: Saturday, 07-Dec-2013, 9:42 AM | Message # 7
Head Administrator
The only thing that I will 100 percent think of is helping us with hero and item description on site.

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Saturday, 07-Dec-2013, 2:51 PM | Message # 8
Pirate
Assasin-BOT5 fills perfect full less than one minutes even Game lagging few times or so... Help me and then you wont worry about lags or so. Your donation may help for modification and security and of course no lags even for USA

Bond009Date: Saturday, 07-Dec-2013, 4:25 PM | Message # 9
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
ok i will comment,
assasin is welcome to Clan HPMM anytime and he knows that. but this isnt about many bots or a UCW or BGN or ENT community. this is just about CHF, we dont care about dota or LTD or other games, we may play them sometimes for fun though.. but they arnt the main focus at all.

So Assasin if you wanted to have a 2nd side clan for all your bots to be in like u have now but then be a part of Clan HPMM also that would be cool too if u wanted smile

but i know assasin isnt making these bots to make his clan trump anyone's or try and rival clan hpmm its not really about that i dont think, lol he just enjoys the bot hosting thing too, like a fun hobby..

as of now
http://classic.battle.net/war3....ag=HPMM

http://classic.battle.net/war3....Tag=WTF

your clan is mostly to keep track of all your bots and stuff so u can still have that too like its always been.

There is room for 2 good bots.. becuz when a new version comes out there will be TONs of downloaders and games will fill instantly.. but take foreverrrrr to start. so 2 bots is probably a good thing.. But.. i want the main focus to still co-inside with CHF. I didnt want ENT to host chf becuz i didnt want it to become a standardized thing and i didnt wanna break up the community. The ENT owner said he would make a CHF pub autohost bot if i asked a long time ago but i didnt for a reason.
As of now a very very small portion of ppl that play CHF are involved enough to join the site or play a part in the game outside of the actual game. So anyone that does do that i want them to come here to the main CHF site and play a part here. if random has his own site and assasin then makes a site for it etc whats the point? bots shouldnt have their own sites, the game should have a site and the bots host that game.. If you both want to have more access to do things on this site for your bots im fine with that just say so. lol

I also think all the bot names should reflect what the bot is hosting. like CHFBot-1 CHFBot-2 or something like that it would be easier to advertise that way and ppl wouldnt get confused with who is hosting what etc.

but ill talk more on this later gtg for a bit

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Saturday, 07-Dec-2013, 5:59 PM | Message # 10
Pirate
Quote Bond009 ()
ok i will comment, assasin is welcome to Clan HPMM anytime and he knows that. but this isnt about many bots or a UCW or BGN or ENT community. this is just about CHF, we dont care about dota or LTD or other games, we may play them sometimes for fun though.. but they arnt the main focus at all.

So Assasin if you wanted to have a 2nd side clan for all your bots to be in like u have now but then be a part of Clan HPMM also that would be cool too if u wanted

but i know assasin isnt making these bots to make his clan trump anyone's or try and rival clan hpmm its not really about that i dont think, lol he just enjoys the bot hosting thing too, like a fun hobby..

as of now

http://classic.battle.net/war3....Tag=WTF

your clan is mostly to keep track of all your bots and stuff so u can still have that too like its always been.

There is room for 2 good bots.. becuz when a new version comes out there will be TONs of downloaders and games will fill instantly.. but take foreverrrrr to start. so 2 bots is probably a good thing.. But.. i want the main focus to still co-inside with CHF. I didnt want ENT to host chf becuz i didnt want it to become a standardized thing and i didnt wanna break up the community. The ENT owner said he would make a CHF pub autohost bot if i asked a long time ago but i didnt for a reason.
As of now a very very small portion of ppl that play CHF are involved enough to join the site or play a part in the game outside of the actual game. So anyone that does do that i want them to come here to the main CHF site and play a part here. if random has his own site and assasin then makes a site for it etc whats the point? bots shouldnt have their own sites, the game should have a site and the bots host that game.. If you both want to have more access to do things on this site for your bots im fine with that just say so. lol

I also think all the bot names should reflect what the bot is hosting. like CHFBot-1 CHFBot-2 or something like that it would be easier to advertise that way and ppl wouldnt get confused with who is hosting what etc.

but ill talk more on this later gtg for a bit

I agree with you but im not going to cut the community or so. Im here bcoz :
1) I like CHF
2) My members like it

Why do i name it UcW? Because UcW isnt a CLAN !!! [THOUSAND TIMES I REPAT N REPEAT]
UcW isnt ENT/BGN or smth els.
UcW - United Clans of Warcraft => We are few Clans together : playing for fun/communicating and promoting maps as for example atm there are 2 : CHF and HvsA as most users in Community play it as well. We also going to promote Legion TD but this map not needs promotion as its Popular. And about sites, i created a site for make a show of statistic and information basic of the bot [Its not like this with forum or so for steal users] 
You must also remember that if i host your map that also means i keep promoting your map and site also to new Guys especially Garena. i HAVE NOTHING hide from you about that bot [i also can share you access to that bot full]

Renaming Bots good idea but not in time. Too late atm but it can be done in the nearer future.
I think better to have a meeting with you so then i get what you  mean biggrin

note: basically i didnt get your message sad

b3pDate: Sunday, 08-Dec-2013, 3:14 PM | Message # 11
Hero
Quote Bond009 ()

hehe lets design me chaman biggrin

b3p

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Tuesday, 10-Dec-2013, 5:14 AM | Message # 12
Pirate
No Admin Access will be available.
Today later Bot will be much Better (lags)

LuxuryDate: Tuesday, 10-Dec-2013, 8:21 AM | Message # 13
Ghoul
Quote Assasin_WEST_BoD ()
No Admin Access will be available. Today later Bot will be much Better (lags)
Yay <3  victory when will admin access return?

~Lucifer

Message edited by Luxury - Tuesday, 10-Dec-2013, 8:22 AM

mehrquackDate: Tuesday, 10-Dec-2013, 1:04 PM | Message # 14
Grunt
When u look at history clanhpmm-bot who is mainly created by random excists since a few months while assasin´s bot excists much longer
I think that would be assasin the frist person who has established his bot in gareana bond would have lost much of his influence in chf-community and he wouldnt have chance to make his own bot. That`s why he supported random260 instead of assasin to have a bondbot possibility

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

Random260Date: Tuesday, 10-Dec-2013, 6:38 PM | Message # 15
Head Administrator
?  think that would be assasin the frist person who has established his bot in gareana wacko
Anyways, this isn't my first time hosting a chf hostbot I had one back when I recreated mlt it was mlt bot or something like that. Anybody remember lol?

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Project European CHF Bot. (European CHF Bot Assasin-BOT5)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501