Friday, 03-May-2024, 10:25 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Removing Admins of Certain players - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Removing Admins of Certain players (Only about Adam_CZ, and B3P)
Removing Admins of Certain players
Ok, lets keep this simple. WHO WANTS TO BAN/REMOVE ADMIN OF ADAM AND B3P's?
1. Adam 100% needs to lose admin [ 9 ] [50.00%]
2. B3P 100% needs to lose admin [ 2 ] [11.11%]
3. Adam needs to get perma-banned and lose admin [ 3 ] [16.67%]
4. B3P needs to get perma-banned and lose admin [ 1 ] [5.56%]
5. Adam and B3P's countries should just be banned entirely [ 3 ] [16.67%]
6. Adam and B3P are all right. Just ban him everywhere in this site/bot [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Answers total: 18
CouDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 0:08 AM | Message # 31
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
this part might hurt your feeling and I understand how you feel. Cause I know you put a lot of work to make chf active and popular. I respect that. although you don't like me and I don't like you(actually your partner stooge)
It makes really angry when someone blames and be ungrateful at things that you put hard effort.
But when someone have huge expectation about you and your power(or things that have to be done by you), but if that doesn't fill, then a few people often goes wrong way.
Just like people blaming bond about chf.
This isn't right behavior but I hope you understand this with big heart.
My stupid engRish tier is too high for some thoughtful sentences but I hope you get my message.

I do respect you sound and I don't hate anyone. I do get annoyed when you "beat me in an alt and claim PROUD VICTORY??" or say stuff about me and it does get back tracked to me in the end, but that's about it. I got ninjas everywhere that report to me. :d I never mean any personal harm to anyone.
I do my best to maintain the bot, I keep track of admins who I removed and unban a.s.a.p, sort out problems with the bot along with random, deal with elo desync requests etc. but I'm very limited if I am working my ass off inrl job. I don't play CHF as much as much as I use too... but there are some sticky situations where I need to think it through properly and there are times you guys put me in that if I do something, it will only hurt both ends. Eg. removing ban czech.rat.adam will only make me look stupid because it is an obvious ban, but leaving it banned because a few people think it "isn't right" gives them a foothold to start a thread saying "Admins aren't doing their job properly".

Why would I show favortism to Adam? When I lose games he posts my losses on garena or chat, or sometimes say things like "Roystom God of Chf, Cou got own, Tas Lose easy" etc. I don't tend to show favoritism, but I do tend to be fair. Swapping does annoy people but it isn't abuse seeing as I do it when I want to team with footy, stooge or jae, or any other admins for that matter. Bond does it with his family, Roy does it with Adam and FTL.

You need to give me a clear proof that Adam abused. He already got admin removed and punished because he did !drop. B3p already got punished for mh but he also DID help out in the end, but this time he banned unfairly and he is on his last chance after this admin removal. I tend to pay people the credit they are due, despite the disagreements.

All players that donated that lose admin always deserve a last chance. Once again, in real life currency also plays a major role of why I am careful.

As for Adam, give me actual proof that he abused though. removing Adam's admin unfairly would mean that the community is corrupted since they want Adam's admin removal without PROOF LOG. There's a reason why Random/Bond wants players to POST replay and logs. As far as I can see, I only see hatred @ Adam, but no proof log of replays. "Banning of czech.rat.Adam is a legit racist ban.  I don't know if modes seem to count since I know a few players that do -rock to gain level advantage just as much. If modes DO seem to count, then I need to run it by random as it has nothing to do with the bot, but because it's bond's game. I understand teamkill is bannable along with item killing, intentional feed and item stealing but those were laid out in Randoms ban rules. I don't see unfair modes on there so I don't know if it is bannable or not. Post me Legit proof that he admin abuse and I will remove Adam's admin for good.

@Al_GI: I need proof that he banned "your friends" unfairly algi, not just word from your mouth. Also you got a day or 2 left ALGI until Admin is given back to you, along with the others like chaoslinker, b3p, poopcreator that lost their admin 2 weeks ago due to banning unfairly, admin advantage intentional 2 hero etc.

@icetea: I don't have access to bot lobby info so I cant see how bad adam messes around in the lobby. Print screen is prolly the best best at that point despite the countdown. Just press print on the 1 second mark lol

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

AL_GIDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 1:44 AM | Message # 32
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
But I don't understand, everyone want you to remove his admin, everyone say he abuse and you do anything, man I think we should vote (DEMOCRATY).

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CouDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 1:48 AM | Message # 33
Head Administrator
If its "everyone" then someone must have at least proof of replay and log. Simple. Then I'll remove his admin. Atm I only see hate and one sided, especially from rosa, something I detest. Give me what is required and it gives me valid reason to act.

AL_GIDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 1:49 AM | Message # 34
Zombie Pirate
ok cou I'll try to find you some evidence

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 7:33 AM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
GL pressing Printscreen on countdown.
Just good luck.

There's always guys that scream random stuff during the countdown
I ain't Usain Bolt. I give up LOL

Why can't you access lobby chat Cou? :l

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 7:36 AM

stoogeDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 7:45 AM | Message # 36
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
adam is a retard and there is no denying that. but rosa u arent any better. u are actually just as bad if not worse than adam. u claim u did alot of balancing and found glitchs for bond LOL u only told him the ones that were already out and were being used by ppl the other ones which were there u kept from him until it got out.

and the only reason u found those glitchs were cuz u were looking for them as u need some sorta advantage to try and play for a win otherwise its always the same bs excuse "i was afk" or "i  was playing bad on purpose"

as far as his admin is concerned i know he's just as retarded as u but he doesnt abuse. i guarantee u if shitwaves had admin he'd be stacking every game just as adam tries.

@shitwaves grow some balls and try to be a decent human for once and stop the racism, u have always resorted to racism with everyone that has a beef with u. u need to grow up and move out of ur parents house and act ur age and stop being a racist pig. before rosa rides ur tiny dick and starts going on about adams racism well he does say racist shit but its only when he's being targeted with racism.

@cou dude reasoning with these retards are like reasoning with a bunch of cows they will keep on moo'ing and pretend to be the victim. so give up and let them think whatever they want or do whatever they want. if they dont like the way we run the bot then they can go and suck each other off in a different bot or keep hiding in alts.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 7:58 AM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
Quote stooge ()
and the only reason u found those glitchs were cuz u were looking for them as u need some sorta advantage to try and play for a win otherwise its always the same bs excuse "i was afk" or "i  was playing bad on purpose"
Nope. Only reason I found them was because in the past, I was actually curious in trying "different spell choices" instead of the same build 1000000000 games
But i do admit at times I did look for some glitches but not for some advantage, no, but because it was fun.
I love how you think you know me but you don't. How cute :3

Quote stooge ()
u claim u did alot of balancing and found glitchs for bond LOL u only told him the ones that were already out and were being used by ppl the other ones which were there u kept from him until it got out.
Better than not telling right?
And I believe a FEW glitches people did not know.
(Unless you were some creepy replay watcher rofl)

Quote stooge ()
as far as his admin is concerned i know he's just as retarded as u but he doesnt abuse. i guarantee u if shitwaves had admin he'd be stacking every game just as adam tries.
Don't you stack? :3

Quote stooge ()
@cou dude reasoning with these retards are like reasoning with a bunch of cows they will keep on moo'ing and pretend to be the victim. so give up and let them think whatever they want or do whatever they want. if they dont like the way we run the bot then they can go and suck each other off in a different bot or keep hiding in alts.
Me hide in alts? Your cute Stooge. Your cute
Your always cute.
Here's my potato

CouDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 9:06 AM | Message # 38
Head Administrator
Print screen does solve alot of problems. If only you can see how funny you are right now rosa. 

Just as Stooge said, if we're that bad, there's assasin bot to go too.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 9:45 AM | Message # 39
Ninja
Awards: 1
lol @ stooge

I really don't want to talk with stooge and adam_cz since these 2 idiots lives in their own created world.
they believe that when they talk against me is like saving the world.
so they constantly mention me and shit talk again and again.
answering their bull shit is waste of my time but it's truly annoying when it comes constantly.

@stooge and adam
this is game community and the only thing that can prove yourself is winning in a fair games.
I understand how much you both are frustrating at games whenever you face me.
but bringing all these beefs to the game fourm and QQ with talking shit doesn't make you good.
make yourself worth.

Added (30-Dec-2013, 9:45 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote Cou ()
Print screen does solve alot of problems

adam_cz admin abuse mostly comes from lobby.
whenver he see a known players he repeating leave and join. or holding bot like 5min to bring their friends or just to make people annoying.
It doesn't seem like admin abuse when it is just several times
but whenever it repeats I and people have to say that this is admin abuse.
also I can't count how many times did he swap himself to red on last countdown.
ofc -ftd veryhard -pool off -ars mode follows.
oh furthermore. he ignores other players swap request while he just full stacking.

All these things that I've mentioned above aren't admin abuse when it's just few times
but when people are constantly getting annoyed by that then it should be defined as admin abuse.
because only admin can do this.
anyway print screen won't make it difference unless people captrue and post pictures like 100 times.
also I already know what adam will say about those proofs.
All these people except stooge are not stupid. they wouldn't come and waste their time to make post about trash admin if it wasn't real.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 9:59 AM

stoogeDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 10:00 AM | Message # 40
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
Quote SOUNDWAVESthis part might hurt your feeling and I understand how you feel. Cause I
know you put a lot of work to make chf active and popular. I respect
that. although you don't like me and I don't like you(actually your
partner stooge)
lol ur an idiot. keep moo'ing.
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
lol @ stoogeI really don't want to talk with stooge and adam_cz since these 2 idiots lives in their own created world.
they believe that when they talk against me is like saving the world.
so they constantly mention me and shit talk again and again.
answering their bull shit is waste of my time but it's truly annoying when it comes constantly.

now play victim and try to gain sympathy which btw no one else would give u except rosa.
Quote stooge ()
@shitwaves grow some balls and try to be a decent human for once and stop the racism, u have always resorted to racism with everyone that has a beef with u. u need to grow up and move out of ur parents house and act ur age and stop being a racist pig. before rosa rides ur tiny dick and starts going on about adams racism well he does say racist shit but its only when he's being targeted with racism.

Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
@stooge and adamthis is game community and the only thing that can prove yourself is winning in a fair games.
I understand how much you both are frustrating at games whenever you face me.
but bringing all these beefs to the game fourm and QQ with talking shit doesn't make you good.
make yourself worth.

finally ur first comment which isnt racist.
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
ofc -ftd veryhard -pool off -ars mode follows.oh furthermore. he ignores other players swap request while he just full stacking.
this is just QQ cuz u cant play under accounts that even have admins cuz u wanna hide like a bitch.
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
All these people except stooge are not stupid. they wouldn't come and waste their time to make post about trash admin if it wasn't real.
Again more QQ
Quote stooge ()
if they dont like the way we run the bot then they can go and suck each other off in a different bot or keep hiding in alts.
Please refer to the comment quoted above and below,
Quote Cou ()
Just as Stooge said, if we're that bad, there's assasin bot to go too.
Now please play victim so that the void of no attention from ur parents can be filled by random people on a gaming forum.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 10:39 AM | Message # 41
Robotic Ninja
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
adam_cz admin abuse mostly comes from lobby. whenver he see a known players he repeating leave and join. or holding bot like 5min to bring their friends or just to make people annoying.
It doesn't seem like admin abuse when it is just several times
but whenever it repeats I and people have to say that this is admin abuse.
also I can't count how many times did he swap himself to red on last countdown.
ofc -ftd veryhard -pool off -ars mode follows.
oh furthermore. he ignores other players swap request while he just full stacking.

All these things that I've mentioned above aren't admin abuse when it's just few times
but when people are constantly getting annoyed by that then it should be defined as admin abuse.
because only admin can do this.
anyway print screen won't make it difference unless people captrue and post pictures like 100 times.
also I already know what adam will say about those proofs.
All these people except stooge are not stupid. they wouldn't come and waste their time to make post about trash admin if it wasn't real.
This just summed up my frustration too
Adam leaving and joining to hold games (went even up to 17 minutes once when BOT WAS ALREADY FULL to get his FTL teammates)
and best part! he swaps at...10, 9,...swapped swapped
Game starts

-ftd
...mode fails
-ftd
...mode wins!
-ars
...mode fails
-ars
...mode fails
-ars mode
....WTF WAS THE POINT OF THE MODES? lol

that's adam's chf life summed up in 1 little package ^^

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 11:08 AM | Message # 42
Pirate
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
This just summed up my frustration too Adam leaving and joining to hold games (went even up to 17 minutes once when BOT WAS ALREADY FULL to get his FTL teammates)
and best part! he swaps at...10, 9,...swapped swapped
Game starts

-ftd
...mode fails
-ftd
...mode wins!
-ars
...mode fails
-ars
...mode fails
-ars mode
....WTF WAS THE POINT OF THE MODES? lol

that's adam's chf life summed up in 1 little package ^^

LOL ROSA  these modes do not interest us

however well won

-ars  chance good skil  ME + YEFERZON = WIN 

-FTD WTF ??? here all unite against us  , necessary FTLX3 AUTOWIN

-SSD , here have not a chance against me and yeferzon

I rarely play with adam , other FTL hate adam .

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 1:56 PM | Message # 43
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
he ignores other players swap request while he just full stacking.

you are liar.... only one time i ignore your swap request it was one week ago.... i was with roystom in team and you asked me for swap together with Osetinas... you were in lobby under nick "Czech.RAT.Adam" and you told me you want swap in team with Osetinas... I answered you i will not swap you because i will not swap or hold nick who insult me, but i told you "come with your real account and i will hold you and swap together with Osetinas and we can play 2v2 then" but you didnt agree you only want play with this account RAt Adam

so why are you lying? everytime i swap people if they ask me for that but i never will swap account "Adam.RAT" ok?

Added (30-Dec-2013, 1:56 PM)
---------------------------------------------
please remove admin for Bajshoran because he admin abuse. I was going play with my friends keep3r and kofolasvk (i swap them in my team but they agreed with that because we were talking before game in channel hpmm and facebook and we wanted play together) Bashora was team 4 and what happen?

!swap

this noob swapped me out of my team

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 2:11 PM | Message # 44
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
lol adam u swap on countdown 14034132041 times to ur favour with no regards for other admins even if they where in the game before u. So all i did was give u a taste of ur own medicine.... further more... u are the only person in this comunity i would do it to on purpose... why do u think that is... coming here to qq now after it happen to u 1 time when u do it to others so so so so many times. And the game before i play solo vs u 3 i loose but i try.... and i have better stats then u in the game cause keeper and kofola carry u hard. but u u dont wanna embarrase urslef so people see how horrible solo player u are so u just insta leave and rage whisper... i can take a ban for the team if adams gets same ban for same offence multiplied by the times he did it smile that would be like 1 week for me and 463 weeks for adam smile Also ur ""friends" didnt seem to mind it at all it was more smileys and lols biggrin

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 2:27 PM | Message # 45
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
why i cant play stack if i can? its very hard (sometimes impossible) win with random allies... i saw many "pros" lose games easy if they were playing with random allies

i remember i was talking with Cyray on garena chat (it was after game where cyray and monster lose vs apf walter and apf cesar) and cyray said "this game gave me big lesson - since now i will play only full stacked" look Cyrays elo he lost only 2 games... you think its possible get this stats alone? every game he had allies Cheesy-Gordia and JST4X under alt... all players in first page "ELO" playing 80% games (or more) only full stacked

and this game today i agree i won only because keep3R was doing all work... but you suck hard you have only 1 hero and lose easy why? i play very bad last days because i am learning play warcraft 3 on widescreen and its very hard cause whole time i was playing on 4:3

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Removing Admins of Certain players (Only about Adam_CZ, and B3P)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<