Friday, 03-May-2024, 6:51 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Removing Admins of Certain players - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Removing Admins of Certain players (Only about Adam_CZ, and B3P)
Removing Admins of Certain players
Ok, lets keep this simple. WHO WANTS TO BAN/REMOVE ADMIN OF ADAM AND B3P's?
1. Adam 100% needs to lose admin [ 9 ] [50.00%]
2. B3P 100% needs to lose admin [ 2 ] [11.11%]
3. Adam needs to get perma-banned and lose admin [ 3 ] [16.67%]
4. B3P needs to get perma-banned and lose admin [ 1 ] [5.56%]
5. Adam and B3P's countries should just be banned entirely [ 3 ] [16.67%]
6. Adam and B3P are all right. Just ban him everywhere in this site/bot [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Answers total: 18
RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 8:38 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote Cou ()
Quote Cou ()Quote RosarioVampireZ ()I brought more balance to this map than you will ever No. he did

No.

Yes

AL_GIDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 11:14 AM | Message # 17
Zombie Pirate
Sorry guys but I want to give my opinion about this situation
(ADAM HISTORY)
Before restarting playing on battle.net, I was playing on garena and met Adam, he was so cool and a good friend(he was playing 2v2 to get codes xD)

1 year later he asked me to play with him on battle.net because he saw that I was very good player (we were a very good team)
Some months later he told me that he was on clan HPMM. After this day he never talked with me, because he was thinking that he was the best and start insulting me when I beat .

Now when I join, he leave or stack good players with him.

In a lot of situations he banned my friends because they were better than him.

Then guys I agree with Rosario, hes not helping bot like that and if it only the money that make you keeping him unban, then I think other guys should control the bot.(I don't hate you cou :D)

Added (29-Dec-2013, 11:14 AM)
---------------------------------------------
(ADAM STORY)*

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BajsHoranDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 11:15 AM | Message # 18
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
i wouldnt miss adam a second. cant realy remember how many game he fucked  over just that i where in. He is like a mix of masta killa and some inbreed fucko u cant talk to or reason with. would be nice to beat him tho but i dont see any chanse of a straight up game ever happening... Did anyone play say a 1 vs 1 with random pubs vs adam where he dont have stack team and dont make ftd super hard with sheep? or dont get hero or swap on countdown etc etc u know the list

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

DoarEuSituDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 12:14 PM | Message # 19
Archer
Group: Users
you guys are so bored if start theards like this lol.

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 1:02 PM | Message # 20
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
o maybe Principe will be a admins :P

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 1:09 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
i vote give adam admin to principe

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 1:56 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Bajshoran stop lying about stack because maybe 50% games i am playing with random allies.

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 2:10 PM | Message # 23
Grunt
Quote ic3dt3a ()
i vote give adam admin to principe

Gracias (thanks) biggrin with principe's admins we shall have peace haha wink
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Bajshoran stop lying about stack because maybe 50% games i am playing with random allies.

nice victory

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 3:07 PM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
Hmm.... people said "remove Adams admin" but why nobody said just ONE reason WHY you want remove my admin?

Give link on replay where i use maphack, give link where i am team killer (since i got admin)

Bajshoran said i am admin abuser because i make mode "FTD" and mode "ARS" and "-pool off" and i pick hero sheep.... best joke ever. I really didnt know its against rules make mode if i am red, i didnt know its against rules use codes for pick secret heroes (Bajshoran very low IQ)

People said i deserve lose admin because swap... But why admin can not swap? I saw many times admins use swap (for example F00ty use swap for play with Bajshoran or with Cou, for example Stooge use swap for play in team with Nihob aka Hitme.... i am sure if soundwaves will get admin he will use it for swap for play together with Osetinas... its normal and its not abuse.

Bajshoran said i use swap for play only stack with people who hate me but he is lying... he was talking about this game where i was playing with Bajshoran and SylebeleFR in team... but i really did not use swap because Bajshoran and SyleleBelle are not my friends. I joined bot and i was automatically in team 1 with them, i promise i did not use swap.... i only used !swap 1 3 because i wanted play mode FTD. But i just typed -FTD dont forget it was people who voted "YES". There dont exist command "-FTD mode" for players who have  500 codes.

I only swap friends or people who agree play with me in team (everytime i ask them before swap) sure i dont need ask people like MrDarkDevil, Keep3R, LoverBoy, Kofola, Zizi or Roystom its normal (Stooge alo dont need ask Nihob or F00ty dont need ask Cou "can i swap you in my team?")

SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 4:45 PM | Message # 25
Ninja
Quote Cou ()
I was going to unban that account name myself as there was no set rules but at this point no, since Rosa seems to be speaking on behalf of Sound and shocked me at the wrong response instead of how he/she/it should have handled the situation properly, Rosa has convinced me that account name should remain banned until further notice.

lol tbh I didn't asked this thread and I don't know rosa's phone number or messanger.
But I am not excusing and I am not gonna just walk away from rosa against your anger.

"Well, we all know Cou and Stooge and Random360 doesn't do a good job in this forum/bot. "

this part might hurt your feeling and I understand how you feel. Cause I know you put a lot of work to make chf active and popular. I respect that. although you don't like me and I don't like you(actually your partner stooge) 
It makes really angry when someone blames and be ungrateful at things that you put hard effort.
But when someone have huge expectation about you and your power(or things that have to be done by you), but if that doesn't fill, then a few people often goes wrong way.
Just like people blaming bond about chf.
This isn't right behavior but I hope you understand this with big heart.
My stupid engRish tier is too high for some thoughtful sentences but I hope you get my message.

now back to the topic, I trolled hard and still trolling to adam and b3p but rosa didn't writed it on my side.
I can't see any mention about me. 
I understand you want to depend them from me since they talk shit instead of you.
But look adam and b3p objectively. I can see a lot of people are mad at their admin abuse, it's not just me, rosa vs b3p, adam.

Anyway unlike ladder, clan hpmm bot is private and it belongs to you.
You can ban anyone that you don't like. You can give admin to anyone that you like. fk the rules. you can change it w/e you want.
But think about other players who have respect to you. adam and b3p is fking your bot for their own fun.
And people are blaming about it but if someone who have charge doesn't take action these blame goes to you.
They shouldn't get back their admin. you've already gave them 2nd, 3rd chances but they did same things. and they will.

p.s) I don't care about ban my acc or ip from your bot. (Actually I can change my whole ip and you won't trace me if I want to)

Rest in Peace Rookies

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 4:59 PM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Quote O_o]-PrincipV ()
Once more the Sith will ruule the galaxy....and...we shall have..peeacee.. call me Messi

DUDE U NEED TO GET LAID LIKE A.S.A.F.P

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

AL_GIDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 4:59 PM | Message # 27
Zombie Pirate
Please think about it because if they continu you will lose a lot of players

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 5:26 PM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
CRYWAVES did you read my last post in that thread? You want remove my admin but why you dont give some "reason" ???? You want remove my admin because you hate me, but its not enough reason. Where and how i was abusing? Give some evidence where i abuse please and i will give you my admin. I only swap my friends but its not abuse. Question for you: if you will have admin will you !swap or !hold Osetinas? I am sure you will....

Since i got admin i abused only one time in game vs F00ty_R3b0rn. I was losing vs him and when i saw he is lagging i was write !drop (i lost admin for 2 weeks) after this incident i didnt abuse my admin anymore.

Added (29-Dec-2013, 5:17 PM)

Quote AL_GI ()
Please think about it because if they continu you will lose a lot of players

continue with WHAT? i asked you before WHERE WHEN and HOW i abused? give some evidence?

Added (29-Dec-2013, 5:26 PM)
I repeat again: GIVE evidence i abuse and i will give my admin for soundwaves, ok?

swap friend is not abuse all admin use swap (btw there is not way how to abuse anymore because comands like "kick" or "open" or "drop" were removed)

admins can only swap and hold friends and write !from (i dont use other commands)

i-connectDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 7:20 PM | Message # 29
Lead Administrator
A thread like this won't help do anything tbh. Thread like this just to cause more flame and drama. The owner/root admins have decision on this and let it be. If really needed to take away someone admin, talk to them personally and have a lot of reason and good to support your argument on why heir should lose admin. Nothing is accomplish, but just more drama. These thread just to make people have more fun with drama, but there is a lot of more fun doing other things beside causing drama.

AL_GIDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 8:58 PM | Message # 30
Zombie Pirate
The evidence is that everyone want you to lose admin.because you abuse

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Removing Admins of Certain players (Only about Adam_CZ, and B3P)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<