Friday, 03-May-2024, 3:26 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Removing Admins of Certain players - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Removing Admins of Certain players (Only about Adam_CZ, and B3P)
Removing Admins of Certain players
Ok, lets keep this simple. WHO WANTS TO BAN/REMOVE ADMIN OF ADAM AND B3P's?
1. Adam 100% needs to lose admin [ 9 ] [50.00%]
2. B3P 100% needs to lose admin [ 2 ] [11.11%]
3. Adam needs to get perma-banned and lose admin [ 3 ] [16.67%]
4. B3P needs to get perma-banned and lose admin [ 1 ] [5.56%]
5. Adam and B3P's countries should just be banned entirely [ 3 ] [16.67%]
6. Adam and B3P are all right. Just ban him everywhere in this site/bot [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Answers total: 18
gigasus91Date: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 2:38 PM | Message # 46
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
actually bajs is better than you adam bajs is so kind that even if he's stacked or full stacked he does -ars just to be balanced to everyone. He doesn't play for wins , he does it for fun and after he lose he doesn't QQ or troll in chat and if he wins he just ask if you want remake.

This is the model of a good admin.

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 3:42 PM | Message # 47
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Quote BajsHoran ()
lol adam u swap on countdown 14034132041 times to ur favour with no regards for other admins even if they where in the game before u. So all i did was give u a taste of ur own medicine.... further more... u are the only person in this comunity i would do it to on purpose... why do u think that is... coming here to qq now after it happen to u 1 time when u do it to others so so so so many times. And the game before i play solo vs u 3 i loose but i try.... and i have better stats then u in the game cause keeper and kofola carry u hard. but u u dont wanna embarrase urslef so people see how horrible solo player u are so u just insta leave and rage whisper... i can take a ban for the team if adams gets same ban for same offence multiplied by the times he did it smile that would be like 1 week for me and 463 weeks for adam smile Also ur ""friends" didnt seem to mind it at all it was more smileys and lols biggrin
Lol true !

Quote Adam_CZ ()
and this game today i agree i won only because keep3R was doing all work... but you suck hard you have only 1 hero and lose easy why
CHF is so unbalanced that if you loose mass it's pretty hard (or fast impossible) to come back especially when you are alone vs stack.
Just stop to lie and ask stupid questions retard !!!

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 6:31 PM | Message # 48
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
adam's abuse is mostly in the lobby prior to the game starting. this includes holding his allies when the game is full and swapping other admins(they are sometimes afk while the game fills). he then tries to gain an unfair advantage by doing those modes while fully stacked against NEW PLAYERS, this is why his ELO doesnt go up as much as he wants it to but drops like his mom twerking when he loses to newbies

keeping adam as admin is counter productive to promoting the game as it deters other players from staying interested in a game they have no chance of ever winning.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 7:43 PM | Message # 49
Robotic Ninja
Quote ic3dt3a ()
adam's abuse is mostly in the lobby prior to the game starting. this includes holding his allies when the game is full and swapping other admins(they are sometimes afk while the game fills). he then tries to gain an unfair advantage by doing those modes while fully stacked against NEW PLAYERS, this is why his ELO doesnt go up as much as he wants it to but drops like his mom twerking when he loses to newbies keeping adam as admin is counter productive to promoting the game as it deters other players from staying interested in a game they have no chance of ever winning.
5 dollars give god-like power in clanhpmm bot.
Guys, it's not 5 dollars foot long. It's 5 dollars god long. (;

BTW, i think Admin should be limited from using swap commands or something.
They just swap too much
Maybe 5 swaps a day? Cause seriously, I don't wanna play

-ftd, -ars mode every single day of my life with 2 pubs against Adam and Adam QQing and talking about Cechi and how stupid Korea is in general

I mean I thought Admins were supposed to create balance and bring fun. Not keep me uninterested.
IDK about you but admin powers currently is just rigged.

This does not go for Adam alone. There are also other random admins in that bot who just piss me off with the same routine too.
Actually, there are admins that stack themselves and DE-stack the other teams to get ELO. Now now now, wow! That's 100.87% rigged. lol

AL_GIDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 9:34 PM | Message # 50
Zombie Pirate
I personally agree with rosario

Added (30-Dec-2013, 9:34 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I am sure that if we do a vote about adam losing admin it will pass

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CouDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 9:59 PM | Message # 51
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Whatever happened to the confident evidence you were going to get me?

Rosa, Adam donated way more then 5. Please take your head out your ass, your actions only make it worse.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 10:13 PM | Message # 52
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cou ()
Whatever happened to the confident evidence you were going to get me?

Rosa, Adam donated way more then 5. Please take your head out your ass, your actions only make it worse.

money is not the issue, stooge volunteered to pay x amount of dollars to remove adam's admin covering whatever adam paid + more(stooge is just rich like that). adam has caused more anguish to the chf community than the stunt tdt pulled. he has repeatedly shown that he is irresponsible with the little power granted to him and that his behaviour will not change.
i suggest we give him one last time, but those shitty rules need to be revamped for the benefit of other players

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 30-Dec-2013, 11:53 PM | Message # 53
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
AL_GI is pretty funny noob... he dont have any evidence about my abuse (because i dont abuse) and he only repeat "go vote about Adams admin" or "people dont want Adams admin its enough evidence" etc etc its very poor and stupid

where is problem with using command "swap" ????

SOUNDWAVES said i abuse admin because i use command "swap" but its really abuse? I remember SOUNDWAVES was admin and shaman EFB-Bot and EVERY game he used command swap for play together with Nihob.

F00ty_R3B0rn use "swap" for play together with Cou (its ok because they are friends and want play together)

Stooge use command "swap" for play together with Nihob(Hitme) or with F00ty or with other TAS (its ok if they are friends and want play together)

Roy use command "swap" for play together with Yeferzon (its ok if they are friends and want play together)

But retards like AccCreate, Ic3dt3a or AL_GI have problem if Adam use swap for play together with MrDarkDevil, Keep3R, Loverboy or Kofola?

they agree play together so why "swap" used by Adam is abuse?

maybe you can remove command "swap" for all people if you have problem with that?

i repeat again: give evidence my abuse and i will give you my admin (but dont talk shits like "people dont want admin for Adam go vote about that)

Added (30-Dec-2013, 11:53 PM)
btw did somebody notice that F00ty R3b0rn didnt post anything in this thread?

as much he hate me he know very good that use command "swap" is not admin abuse because he use this command almost every game for playing together with his friends Cou, Hitme, Stooge or SyleleBelleFR

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 1:09 AM | Message # 54
Robotic Ninja
and you Adam
Quote Adam_CZ ()
AL_GI is pretty funny noob... he dont have any evidence about my abuse (because i dont abuse) and he only repeat "go vote about Adams admin" or "people dont want Adams admin its enough evidence" etc etc its very poor and stupidwhere is problem with using command "swap" ????

SOUNDWAVES said i abuse admin because i use command "swap" but its really abuse? I remember SOUNDWAVES was admin and shaman EFB-Bot and EVERY game he used command swap for play together with Nihob.

F00ty_R3B0rn use "swap" for play together with Cou (its ok because they are friends and want play together)

Stooge use command "swap" for play together with Nihob(Hitme) or with F00ty or with other TAS (its ok if they are friends and want play together)

Roy use command "swap" for play together with Yeferzon (its ok if they are friends and want play together)

But retards like AccCreate, Ic3dt3a or AL_GI have problem if Adam use swap for play together with MrDarkDevil, Keep3R, Loverboy or Kofola?

they agree play together so why "swap" used by Adam is abuse?

maybe you can remove command "swap" for all people if you have problem with that?

i repeat again: give evidence my abuse and i will give you my admin (but dont talk shits like "people dont want admin for Adam go vote about that)
Added (30-Dec-2013, 11:53 PM)

as much he hate me he know very good that use command "swap" is not admin abuse because he use this command almost every game for playing together with his friends Cou, Hitme, Stooge or SyleleBelleFR
LEARN TO STFU OKAY?
U SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED ALREADY 10000000 CENTURIES AGO IF IT WASN'T FOR THE MODERATOR'S GRACE
Just STOP TESTING THE LIMITS
Your 5 dollars ain't worth this trouble

I expect reproof TONIGHT cou
and dont u gimme some bogus again. This time, Adam 100% deserves it. I mean in less than 24 hours after agreeing to I-Con that he won't post replays again, he goes on and on LOL

to make things better
his first comment is
"Al_Gi is pretty funny noob"
Just gtfo and get reproofed already. lol

CouDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 3:10 AM | Message # 55
Head Administrator
IMO Admins do minimal damage if they are at their worse. If chf bot sinks, it will be because of DDOS constantly knocking us offline and too many other bots like FN Bot, Boiko Bot, ACHF bot. Yup new bots in town people.

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 4:13 AM | Message # 56
Robotic Ninja
And  I START flame first? LOL?
Most posts that brought flame started with ADAM'S post about his  "winning a specific player"
READ the freaking dates.
Mine was posted on 29th
His was 28th 

DONT YOU DARE LIE TO ME COU

CouDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 4:32 AM | Message # 57
Head Administrator
LOL WHAT?! I don't even  shok

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 6:44 AM | Message # 58
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I'm Tired of you, stop to talk of me all the time. You spam me in forum / PM / trollbox / Bnet / garena

To be honest, everyone knows adam abuses in lobby and gay modes. But unfortunatly it isn't really bannable...
I'm just playing chf since 1 year approximatly but I guess this community has never met someone like adam in the past.
He is the most annoying and nobrain person in this forum. (Adam if you don't believe me you can still create a stupid pool thread about your brain and your haters)

I'm agreed with argue of cou because if he bans adamek it means we could ban everyone without "real" reason even if Adam is kinda special...
The sad thing is adam ruined his life with forum and chf. Just like roystom did with his delusional world and trollbox.

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 01-Jan-2014, 12:17 PM | Message # 59
Robotic Ninja
i agree with rosa, swap command is abused and should be removed or limited to 5 per day.

stoogeDate: Wednesday, 01-Jan-2014, 7:52 PM | Message # 60
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
Removing swap will result in idiots with reserve keep rejoining the same game to get in same team.
I don't think swap is abuse as long as it is mutually consented and not during count down.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Removing Admins of Certain players (Only about Adam_CZ, and B3P)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<