Friday, 03-May-2024, 7:30 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Admin abuse? Is this LEGIT enough? - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Admin abuse? Is this LEGIT enough?
Admin abuse? Is this LEGIT enough?
RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 12:30 PM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
So ur finally banned? wink
If Cou says multiple testimonies + screenshots + past threads + past reputations + etc. is still not enough

he is basically announcing this message
WHATEVER YOU THROW AT ADAM WONT WORK
hahha, I find it funny you still talk big after your caught

Cant believe your brain cant remember a single swap from a few hours ago with LOTS of rages BUT
you can remember every single replay in chf history
rofl

gigasus91Date: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 12:37 PM | Message # 32
Grunt
Group: Users
Why all people said you are stupid? You said i dont have friends but you
have some friends? I was talking with people on garena and 99% of them
said you are noob with low IQ.

Show me the picture when they say that and LOL , you don't have a life if you've checked all my 600 games rofl.

CouDate: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 12:47 PM | Message # 33
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
This is very annoying for me, it really is. All I see is very small screenshots of adam typing !swap 3 11, the chat all seemed very vague and yet for some reason the most important part of the screenshot isn't there. If there was a screenshot showing that Adam changed from one place to another because of that command, then it'd be alot clearer. It feels like you guys left out a big chunk of story out of it. When I ask for proof, I mean it, because it's going to cost someone's admin for real. Rosa I know you're more then capable of posting full screen shots since you were posting full pages of "raping GOD merquack" in a solo and you like to post alot of print screen pics in your posts.

secondly. Adam left the game. It's true what footy says that would be annoying but in the end, you were playing with kat. Also a last second swap is called that for a reason and it's when the game starts without  fair knowledge or permission. Adam left the lobby before game started so technically it wasn't abuse.

thirdly, rosa you are looking desperate and congrats, you started another "hate Adam thread".

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

TangerineSkyDate: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 12:52 PM | Message # 34
Pirate
Group: Friends
Ah, AccCreate... Not only photoshopping his SAT and ACT scores to seem cool online, but now this...

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 12:58 PM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja

All I can say to you is Cou, I'm getting more disappointed in you everyday.
You know what is going on in the chf lobby and yet you do nothing.
Why not just forfeit your moderator power on forums? You seem useless to me.
And I find it ironic that after adam got 80% reproof, his reproof then never got up.

CouDate: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 1:08 PM | Message # 36
Head Administrator
RosarioVampireZ, Do I need your approval? No. Am I being racsist? No. Am I being fair? Yes. Your attitude in the forums lately shows me that you fail big time as playing the victim.

Show me a full screen report of Adam swapping where the command actually works, then I'll take your word for it. ATM It doesn't look right seeing something so vague.

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 1:10 PM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cou ()
This is very annoying for me, it really is. All I see is very small screenshots of adam typing !swap 3 11, the chat all seemed very vague and yet for some reason the most important part of the screenshot isn't there.
Do you realize it is practically impossible to record this?

Quote Cou ()
If there was a screenshot showing that Adam changed from one place to another because of that command, then it'd be alot clearer.
This is legit next to impossible to even SCREENSHOT

Quote Cou ()
It feels like you guys left out a big chunk of story out of it.
This is because this ISNT the ideal world. We dont have PERFECT screenshot capabilities. And not everyone is hovering over their PC in ready to take SCREENSHOTS
I use snipping tool for windows 7 and do you know how long it takes for 1 picture? ENOUGH TO SAY GAME WOULD START BY THE TIME I EVEN ATTEMPT 1 PICTURE

Quote Cou ()
Rosa I know you're more then capable of posting full screen shots since you were posting full pages of "raping GOD merquack" in a solo and you like to post alot of print screen pics in your posts.
These are REPLAYS
And REPLAYS I can actually REWIND and STOP
I had to watch that REPLAY 5 TIMES TO GET THOSE IN 1/2 SPEED

Quote Cou ()
secondly. Adam left the game. It's true what footy says that would be annoying but in the end, you were playing with ka
So if I tried bombing Washington DC and failed, it's PERFECTLY not terrorism? Sounds legit here

Quote Cou ()
Also a last second swap is called that for a reason and it's when the game starts without  fair knowledge or permission
So after I keep telling adam
"swap me to kat" "swap me to blah blah blah" and 
adam deciding to INSTEAD IGNORE and swap me to his team right before countdown IS COMPLETELY fair?

Quote Cou ()
Adam left the lobby before game started so technically it wasn't abuse.
Adam's warcraft 3 closed. If it WASNT, this WOULD NOT have been the case.
And think about all the oTHER 100000000+++++ cases Adam might have done this in past

Quote Cou ()
thirdly, rosa you are looking desperate and congrats, you started another "hate Adam thread".
Yes, I am desperate to making this chf bot better.
Apparently, even reporting an abuser is now considered "desperate"
Yap, moderators are 100% corrupt

CouDate: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 1:13 PM | Message # 38
Head Administrator
Oh you're the hero are you?

and you wonder why you're more likely to get reproofed then Adam? It's not because of racism but because of your idiocy.

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 1:19 PM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cou ()
RosarioVampireZ, Do I need your approval? No. Am I being racsist? No. Am I being fair? Yes. Your attitude in the forums lately shows me that you fail big time as playing the victim.  Show me a full screen report of Adam swapping where the command actually works, then I'll take your word for it. ATM It doesn't look right seeing something so vague.

are kat's and terminator's and my words not even worth hearing?
I'm pretty sure Kat INFORMED you DIRECTLY that what I was saying was legit.

And do you need my approval? No. But you as a moderator are placed to serve the majority of members of chf forum. I don't see that in slightest in the case about Adam's.
Are you being fair? Most of the time, yes. This time, no. Why? Cause you are TOO nice to BELIEVE all kinds of lies Adam has spread in your ear.
My attitude is failing big time lately cause of what? CAUSE OF ADAM'S ABUSE
Show full screen report where command actually works? I dont have a magical "BEFORE" and "AFTER" image. No one does because NO ONE IS GOING TO RECORD EVERY SINGLE PICTURE THAT GOES ON IN COMPUTER

Maybe this will show the images proof (LOOK AT IT AGAIN CLOSELY)
The time is around the time adam abused, at the time adam was logged on east (even battlenet said it at the time)
and it did not have ANY edits. (if you have edits, time will change AND properties itself will change)

You do realize that although I flame a lot, i don't go to points to making spoofs to FRAME others. 
I don't even me doing that to tDt. And you know that too.
I have NEVER EVER EVER in this forum EVER went on someone's ALT or made a plot for others to SO THAT THAT PLAYER could get BANNED.
No, I never did it. What I posted were legit. And the swap I got was legit. If that was not the case, this POST would NEVER EVER have been posted on forum. Why? Its new years and posting these pictures, responding each answer is a PAIN. I only DO IT if I know it is worth it and when is it worth it? When I know I am a victim.

You say I am desperate to make adam banned. Yes I am. Am I giving false reports to make him get banned though? NO. I AM NOT. AND THATS WHAT MATTERS.
I am not like adam who posts replays 10000 years ago and keep talking about something else. No, if you actually read through my arguments in this thread, you will see I actually go directly proof #1, proof #2, proof #3 and EXPLAIN and POST PICTURES.

please cou, please listen for once.

Added (02-Jan-2014, 1:19 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Cou ()
Oh you're the hero are you? 

and you wonder why you're more likely to get reproofed then Adam? It's not because of racism but because of your idiocy.
Tell me, HOW do I access lobby LOG because I CANNOT PRINTSCREEN on time.

Just tell me THIS method and I'll shut up for tonight

CouDate: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 1:30 PM | Message # 40
Head Administrator
The only way to tell is if Random can check the lobby chat or successful bot commands, which I'll ask him about. I grow bored of this.

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 1:33 PM | Message # 41
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cou ()
The only way to tell is if Random can check the lobby chat which i'll ask him about. I grow bored of this "hate adam fiesta".
Tell Random to give me FULL control of lobby chat log. 
I want to be like Adam and

start from his game number 1 to game number whatever he has currently
I will waste 24 hours a day reading EVERY single log of his until I get him banned. 

Now, I will shut up.

I apologize for my behavior. I know I am very rude and inconsiderate.
and
I am sorry for flaming this thread. I just think so high of you Cou that i get frustrated at times I don't see you do something that you should be doing. You are one of if not the fairest/hardest moderator in this forum but the thing is I have problems with anger issues in chf forum.
I am desperate to making adam cz banned. I admit. And I will go ANY LENGTHS to do so.

Sorry for my rude behavior and I hope you don't forgive me. Thank you and I will now shut up

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 2:06 PM | Message # 42
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Damn... I know promised i will not post in this thread anymore... but i was just in lobby in team 1 with my friends KofolaSVK and KEEP3R (we talked before game in channel and facebook and they agreed play together with me) and ima_bosss was team 4 and he swapped me in countdown

!swap

you can ask both of them (keep3r and kofo) they will say true = remove ima_bosss admin for admin abuse

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 2:18 PM | Message # 43
Robotic Ninja
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
I will waste 24 hours a day reading EVERY single log of his until I get him banned. 

Know now, that if you embark on this journey, your knowledge shall dwindle and your tounge shall swell. Your brain will burst your vocabulary shall shrink, you will lose yourself within the texts.

-Prophecy 2k14

SOUNDWAVESDate: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 4:27 PM | Message # 44
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
RosarioVampireZ

don't waste your time with these morons.

Rest in Peace Rookies

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 5:11 PM | Message # 45
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
cou, does a chat log for this bot fucking exist or not?

Added (02-Jan-2014, 5:11 PM)
---------------------------------------------
adam swapped me to his team once and was claimed that i swapped myself . . .
adam has swapped me to a random position while i was red and afk because he says that he doesnt like my noob modes. -ars and ssd mode(for 150%), yet he does ftd hard and pool off . . . while stacking.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Admin abuse? Is this LEGIT enough?
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<