Friday, 03-May-2024, 11:13 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Admin abuse? Is this LEGIT enough? - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Admin abuse? Is this LEGIT enough?
Admin abuse? Is this LEGIT enough?
katriel7Date: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 8:17 PM | Message # 46
Ghoul
Group: Users
Awards: 0
i dont have reason to lie i just say the true is stupid you left when the cd was in 2 or 3 sec thats stupid and i ve seen you do that a lot of times

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 8:59 PM | Message # 47
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Damn... I know promised i will not post in this thread anymore... but i was just in lobby in team 1 with my friends KofolaSVK and KEEP3R (we talked before game in channel and facebook and they agreed play together with me) and ima_bosss was team 4 and he swapped me in countdown

!swap

you can ask both of them (keep3r and kofo) they will say true = remove ima_bosss admin for admin abuse

adam go kill yourself, we are all accusing you of doing the same thing. . . idiot

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 9:54 PM | Message # 48
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Sorry cou but you asked us an evidence about his abuse and I think that this is enought to remove his admin ....

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 10:05 PM | Message # 49
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
normlay 50 word vs 1 word is good to smile

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 02-Jan-2014, 10:11 PM | Message # 50
Zombie Pirate
@Adam_CZ you have no evidence that ima_bossss swapped you at last sec..

Added (02-Jan-2014, 10:11 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Yes too much word on adam , and there is an evedence, so I don't understand why you don't ban him,

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SOUNDWAVESDate: Friday, 03-Jan-2014, 1:47 AM | Message # 51
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote BajsHoran ()
normlay 50 word vs 1 word is good to

Cou, stooge believes that we are witch-hunting their pure innocent kid Adam_CZ.

Rest in Peace Rookies

CouDate: Friday, 03-Jan-2014, 2:02 AM | Message # 52
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
Quote BajsHoran ()normlay 50 word vs 1 word is good to

Cou, stooge believes that we are witch-hunting their pure innocent kid Adam_CZ.

I'm talking to bad side of sound right? Gone all weird again on me. lol ok, your new main account helps convinces me otherwise .   

Look at the facts. That wasn't enough proof and Adam left the lobby. !swap 3 11.. wtf is that? That shit doesn't explain anything. When I vs players, IMA_boss swaps to decent teams and leave in the last second, so do many other good players that I've come across. Then they should be banned too or have their admin removed?

@icetea. No I've asked Random and he said they can't retrieve any lobby chat at all, or bot commands. 

I'm going to ask Bond and Random for advice in this one and whatever they say, goes.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 03-Jan-2014, 4:19 AM | Message # 53
Robotic Ninja
AccCreate is liar. I promise I didnt swap him yesterday. All these people like AccCreate, SoundWaves, ic3dt3a hate me and they will do whatever they want for make me banned or remove my admin. In my opinion AccCreate is very bad player (weaker than average) why do you think i will swap in my team average player vs Terminator (player rank 4)?.

The fact these people hate me and they have one fake screenshot is not enough for remove my admin (i hope) because i promise i dont abuse. I use swap command only for playing together with friends or people who agree play with me (MrDarkDevil, Zizi, Principe, Kofola, Keep3r, LoverBoy...) its not abuse really. I agree i abused in game vs F00ty when i typed !drop but i lost my admin for 2 weeks.

AccCreate is liar and this screenshot is counterfeit, its very sad AccCreate hate me too much.

AccCreate spoofed me on some realm, then give password to SOUNDWAVES, after SOUNDWAVES joined lobby under name Adam_CZ and typed !swap 3 11 and AccCreate make screenshot (you dont need admin for type !swap)

There is already evidence for Cou, Random and Bond that AccCreate and SOUNDWAVES spoofed me on Asian realm and they were playing ladder under my identity:

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3016-1

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Friday, 03-Jan-2014, 4:44 AM

mehrquackDate: Friday, 03-Jan-2014, 7:04 AM | Message # 54
Grunt
This my last comment to this theard : Adam_cz , Accreate as well as Soundwaves play in the league of beging retarded. Just stop to make ur self ridiculous [ Soundwaves is maybe less retarded when u combine him to adam or acc but still retarded ]. It is a cheap game which is not worth to cry about it
We dont need flame theards .
WE need a relam forum like the age of chivalry froum or morrowind forum

Edit : You 3 guys need a life

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 03-Jan-2014, 8:09 AM | Message # 55
Robotic Ninja
Quote mehrquack ()
Edit : You 3 guys need a life

Yes i totally agree with you.... but dont forget it was not me who created this thread. I just defend myself.

All these threads like "Remove stooges moderator" or "Adam abuse remove his admin" or "Adam loses games on purpose" or "Present for Bajshoran" is only for fighting and insulting other people.

AccCreate and SoundWaves were angry because i created few threads about them and i posted few replays where i owned them. And they want me banned or give me warning "stop post replays".

I will not post replays about them anymore, but right now there is in my opinion moment when AccCreate or SoundWaves need get warning too "Stop create threads about Adams admin or Stooges moderator".

Its not really important what happen yesterday in this lobby. And its not important who was this "Adam_CZ" (if it was spoofer or me) because this game didnt start. AccCreate said this Adam left and after AccCreate moved back to team with Katriel, so where is problem?

2 days ago Bajshoran swapped me in countdown when i was together in team with keeper and kofola, yesterday ima_boss swapped me in countdown again when i was with keep3r and kofola. Why nobody remove their admins too?

CouDate: Friday, 03-Jan-2014, 9:32 AM | Message # 56
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Adam's been banned from chf forum.

Adam's admin will be removed 2 weeks only since I only see half assed evidence. Next time evidence or print screen must be full or I will NOT accept it. It's done.

!swap 3 11 ...that really doesn't explain anything lol.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Random260Date: Monday, 06-Jan-2014, 11:38 PM | Message # 57
Head Administrator
This is very difficult we need vexslasher to look at it. Vexslasher is this possible to modify using adobe. I think it is not possible. But the problem is how he got took that pic.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Admin abuse? Is this LEGIT enough?
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<