Friday, 03-May-2024, 2:47 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

My admin - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » My admin (whole true)
My admin
RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 2:31 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
I have no comments. Uhmm, :/

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 2:52 AM

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 2:50 AM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
You dont trust me? I dont care if you trust me or not really. There is also testimony of Golden and MrDark who saw it was for 10 or 15 seconds. Of couse you can say that testimony of friend is not detached because he just defend friend. But another question is if testimony of enemy/hater is detached because enemy will stay whatever only for injure his enemy.

You, Soundwaves, Katriel or I-connect is haters and you will do everything for make me lose admin and get admin - even you will spoof me and under my identity make enemies for me or become liars.

You are only talking "adam abuse adam abuse" but never give evidence.

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 3:03 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I-connect is haters and you will do everything for make me lose admin and get admin - even you will spoof me and under my identity make enemies for me or become liars.
For Future Reference:
Usually, I think it's better to not aggravate the very player whose decision can result in your demise. Cause If I'm correct, I think Random stated clearly, 
But the support I am looking for is people like bond, i-connect, stooge, vexslasher and etc who personally/privately comes up to me and tells me to remove his admin.
For the time being, I think you shouldn't insult I-Connect. Really really reaally reallly bad idea :/
Especially when I-Connect's decision can result in your admin loss Adam.

Not a nice idea :/
BTW, Have a chocolate chip cookie Adam ^^

No Commentz? Yap, No comments! ~~~

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 3:10 AM

Priest-Of-SinDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 3:33 AM | Message # 19
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
You dont trust me? I dont care if you trust me or not really. There is also testimony of Golden and MrDark who saw it was for 10 or 15 seconds. Of couse you can say that testimony of friend is not detached because he just defend friend. But another question is if testimony of enemy/hater is detached because enemy will stay whatever only for injure his enemy. You, Soundwaves, Katriel or I-connect is haters and you will do everything for make me lose admin and get admin - even you will spoof me and under my identity make enemies for me or become liars.
oh cmon are you serious???!!! ''hate ,enemy'' where do you come with this nonsenses.noone hates you,and in this game you dont have any enemies.for fuq sake adam...trust me its a game not a real life.some maybe dont like you(i quess thats legit)....and i think you should not be surpised,you do act like you own randoms bot.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 4:55 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
i-connect why are you lying that I am giving excuses? I am just telling true.... this what happen definitely was not admin abuse, you didnt see what Random said?

"this is kinda iffy though autostart off is allowed but only for a minimal amount of time" (Random)

i kicked mrdark devil who whispered me "join" so i make autostart off for 10 seconds and hold him... come lets talk about what mean "minimal amount of time" in my opinon 10-15 seconds is fine

i-connectDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 9:17 AM | Message # 21
Lead Administrator
Um Adam first off I wasn't spoofing. I actually wanted to have a new account if I was spoofing you I would have joined after you joined. I had games before you in this alt and really wanted to play it. I'm not trying to hate on you Adam I'm just stating evidence with my screenshot, but then you just  say other things that is irrelevant to my complaint on your admin. If I was trying to create more drama I would be talking more crap, but I'm not. Your bringing more drama by bring me into this by criticizing me. Have I really ever started drama? I posted reliable information that is abuse and this creating drama? My info are facts and not lies, why can't you understand you can't hide it.  I don't understand why you arguing, it still don't hide the fact of your hold and autostart when game is full when you could've join different game. End of discussion please.

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 9:37 AM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
i-connect i didnt say you are spoofer.... its normal that people play under alt (i have many alts too)

but can you PLEASE answer me what prove your screenshot? I didnt say you are liar.... everything what you said in your first thread is totally true and i agree with you: i joined game, make !autostart off and hold my friend (who joined 10 or 15 seconds later) and game started... but why you said it was admin abuse? sorry but i really dont understand and i didnt know about this rule which say admins cant use autostart off

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 5:00 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
I don't wanna be rude but as far as I can tell, to the forum community, Adam is an EXTREME version of Masta

The only one who thinks differently is you, LSpiderL. 
Now who's more important. You (which is indeed important) or the majority of the community

I know you claim Masta was reproofed many times but seriously, Adam SHOULD have more (my belief)
Quote ic3dt3a ()
adam has been banned numerous times, and not by a biased admin who dislikes him.
Cou tried EVERYTHING to save Adam. Why would even he reproof Adam to 100% ? What's so special of you and Masta's relationship that everyone elses' relationship don't count?

Quote ic3dt3a ()
you following up with a threat to reproof/ban me for questioning "Disciplinary Actions" aka your "authority" is childish. i'm no psychologist, but it seems you have a control/authority problem.
It's called moderator. Ehh, idc of that. I mean just look at some of the admins in Random's bot. Once you have power, you can do anything...

Quote ic3dt3a ()
the reason i brought that up was to compare masta and adam, they both have(according to you, masta has) repeatedly committed offenses resulting in bans, yet masta is perma banned because you cant deal with him.
Hey LSpiderL, I can't deal with Adam. So can't Sound, Ic3d, Katriel, and MUCH OTHERS (more like every 10 players in chf forums, about 8 dislike him).
How come the approximate 80% of chf forum members  (active ones) can't ask for perma ban when they cant deal with him? How come when the less than 1% active chf forum member dislikes someone, he can simply permaban?

You see the logic LSpiderl? You because you have power can simply ban someone because you dislike him and is annoyed by him. We in the other hand, have to keep dealing with this because a "moderator" isn't as annoyed.
I'm fairly sure Cou tried EVERYTHING he could to prevent Adam from being reproofed. Now, for Adam to be reproofed 100%, that's some major event. Especially, when Cou always ALWAYS sided with Adam.
Don't you dare say Cou's actions were biased. I'm sure I catalog Cou as Adam Reproof DEMOTER.

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 8:33 PM | Message # 24
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
logic LSpiderl? You because you have power can simply ban someone because you dislike him and is annoyed by him. We in the other hand, have to keep dealing with this because a "moderator" isn't as annoyed. I'm fairly sure Cou tried EVERYTHING he could to prevent Adam from being reproofed. Now, for Adam to be reproofed 100%, that's some major event. Especially, when Cou always ALWAYS sided with Adam. Don't you dare say Cou's actions were biased. I'm sure I catalog Cou as Adam Reproof DEMOTER
being reproofed to 100% doesn't net a perma ban it just means you will def get a ban.  Numerous people on here can attest to that .  As for Adam  its not a matter of who lieks who there are rules , he hasn't violated any severe enough to warrant a perma ban . If that time ever comes ill be happy to deliver it , until that time myself and others can only act on what violations accualy occur and treat them accordingly. The simplest solution would be if peoplejust ignored him altogether and he would likely leave .

I have no personal intrest in adam or protecting him , I don't know him and what little I DO know of him reminded me of someone we had here years ago that everyone equaly disliked  (Flamefusion) in spite of how hated he was he wasn't banned but eventualy everyone stopped talking to him and he left

he funny thing is many here see whats happened the last few months or even a year or so ago but forget this board has been around for over 4 years and the previous board for a year or two before that . I started as the admin of the original board and have been around the entire time  so some people  here have histories that long  as well and their actions  over the course of all those years determined their eventual fates

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 9:52 PM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Never knew that 100% reproof got you a ban. Never happened to me

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 10:40 PM | Message # 26
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote a_chinese_kid ()
Never knew that 100% reproof got you a ban. Never happened to me
when it hits 100% it automatically bans  until ban is either removed or if at het final reproof before 100% you put in a set ban time

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

BajsHoranDate: Wednesday, 09-Apr-2014, 2:27 AM | Message # 27
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
been afk for some day... i just saw that 1 full a4 from adam saying he just abused every single way possible cause all other admins combined did half of it.... pretty lol reproof this c^^nt again pls biggrin gg rookies

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

b3pDate: Wednesday, 09-Apr-2014, 2:44 AM | Message # 28
Hero
You can say all u want, but adam_cz make always problem, in forum, in chf ... Why he is alone to do problem ? Explain this ?

b3p

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » My admin (whole true)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501