Friday, 03-May-2024, 6:08 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

My admin - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » My admin (whole true)
My admin
Adam_CZDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 6:24 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Finally I was unbanned and i can defend myself on this forum. First of all I want say that is very annoying if you reading posts on forum where people are telling lies about you, where people insult you and you cant post anything and defend yourself because you are banned.

This new thread created by i-connect is just another useless thread for haters. This thread and this screenshot dont prove anything. Come and lets talk about this what happen. We were talking on Garena chat (me, MrDArkDevil and Golden) and we said we will go play together 1 or 2 games. MrDark and Golden were already in lobby and whispered me "join" so i joined but i kicked MrDarkDevil (he is not reserved). Then I make !autostart off and use !hold. MrDark joined again and i swapped Golden in team 1 and game started. I promise it was not longer than 10-15 seconds. Is that really some big abuse and reason lose admin and reason create this flame thread? Only because i use !autostart off for 10-15 seconds and hold friend?

How many times I saw Nihob (Hitme) joined full game, make !autostart off and !hold SOUNDWAVES (it was before SOUNDWAVES was not admin/reserved) or his alt? 1000x times

How many times I saw BajsHoran joined full game, make !autostart off and !hold Sylele or TK. (i mean their "wdap" alts or other accounts which are not reserved)? 1000x times.

How many times I saw Roystom joined full game, make !autostart off and !hold Yeferzon or Secret Name? It was 1000x times.

How many times I saw Nexsus joined full game, make !autostart off and !hold Xaviermaster or Xinservible? 1000x times.

And I can continue again and again with other names. I never make just one screenshot because I really didnt know that is against rules makes !autostart off for 10 seconds and hold friend who is fast comming.

In my opinion i-connect was angry because he was alone vs stacked team. But i dont understand why need create thead "Adam buse he hold and swap friend" he can just leave and go next game. I know its not fair play alone vs team. But its your choice if you stay or leave and go next. Yesterday i was under alt in lobby and there was SOUNDWAVES and Hitme (Nihob) and they used !hold Armenas (Armenas is Osetinas) so i just left and went next game.

Did you see me create stupid thread "SOUNDWAVES and Hitme hold and swap Osetinas and ruined game = full stacked team vs random noobs?"

http://playchf.tk/game/123389/

SOUNDWAVES can hold Armenas and its fine (not abuse) but if i hold MrDarkDevil so it mean I am admin abuser and i need lose admin and i am shameless chicken (by SOUNDWAVES logic).

Priest Of Shin just posted that i am admin abuser because i use swap for stacking and stack ruin games and people will leave CHF. But if SOUNDWAVES or Nihob use !swap for make team SOUNDWAVES-Nihob-Osetinas its not stack? If Bajshoran, TK. and Sylele use their admins for swap them all together its not stack? If Roystom use swap for Yeferzon and Secret Name? Playing with friends its not against rules. I dont understand why you are talking abut admin abuse = swap/stack.

I use swap always for these people: MrDArkDevil, Loverboy, KofolaSVK, KEEP3R, Frungy, Secret-Darkness, Golden, Zedbazijj. They are friends and we play sometimes together and its not admin abuse. Give screenshot where someone of these players is saying "Adam swapped me but i didnt want play with him" and you can remove my admin forever, ban me and i will leave CHF forever. You can see SOUNDWAVES, Nihob and Osetinas played yesterday many games together. And they used swap for playing together in this team. Is that admin abuse and ruining games? Question for Priest Of Shin.

Maybe 3 weeks ago or one month ago I send PM to Bond where i give him evidence that SOUNDWAVES spoofed me on Asian realm. They have very simple strategy. They just spoof account "Adam_CZ" and they are ruining games under my identity, they are insulting other players in game and making other haters/enemies for Adam_CZ. And after this they just post on forum or somewhere "Look Random everyone hate Adam you must remove his admin he is the most hated cunt in this community".

I have many evidences. Cou told me many times that him, Bond and Random have power check all accounts from IP. Why for example Random dont check this game: http://playchf.tk/game/121414/ Adam_CZ (asian realm) from Estonia. He ruined game and didnt pick hero on purpose and insult other players. I am sure 100% he was TK. and if Random or Bond want bring some justice all they need is just check this IP. You really dont see their strategy? Under my name insult people, make enemies and haters and after say "they hate Adam please remove his admin"?

SOUNDWAVES spoofed me on Asian and afte this he gave password to TK. I have other evidence account Adam_CZ(dot) on US East:

http://playchf.tk/game/121039/ and http://playchf.tk/game/74096/

you can see that Adam_CZ(dot) played 2 games only... one game flag Korea (SOUNDWAVES) and second game flag Estonia (TK.) they share this account like this account on Asian realm.

TK. said this Adam_CZ on Asian realm is me with proxy but i have evidence he is liar.  Just check this game: http://playchf.tk/game/117045/

Adam_CZ (SOUNDWAVES) was team 1 and i was in team 3 with account Adam000 with Kulo (KEEP3R alt) and Kofola. If Random or Bond will check IP they will see this Adam000 was me. And again same strategy - "ADam_CZ" ruin game with stupid modes and make haters "fuck you Adam" and "Adam you are trash" and then leave game.

Of course i can understand many people hate "Adam_CZ" but question is if they hate real Adam (from CZ) or just SOUNDWAVES/TK. under spoofed ADam_CZ account? I hope all these replays are big evidence for Random and Bond and they will be able check these IP´s.

For example why Random said that Vexlasher said "better remove Adams admin" ??? Since i started play CHF i am fine with Vexlasher, i never had fight with him, never said any bad words about him. Probably he just somewhere met SOUNDWAVES or TK. under "Adam_CZ" and they were talking bad words to him? Probably.

Bond created this map and if he will say "Remove admin for Adam" ofc i must respect his opinion. But if you will make this decision trust me it will be unfair. Because if Random will ask Bond "remove Adams admin yes or no?" so Bond will say probably something like "Well there is not any evidence Adam is admin abuser but he is the most hated person in CHF so we will remove his admin for peace in this community".

I repeat again: I use admin only for swap and hold friends and for ban people who are team killers, map hackers and item destroyers.

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 6:25 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Can we move this to my AA thread?

katriel7Date: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 7:51 PM | Message # 3
Ghoul
LOL man you have to see first that you abuse because you join on full stack team and take maxas account to fuck games... and im not lying that was maxas words i have the screen shot when maxas said " he ask me of my password or account"

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 8:03 PM | Message # 4
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
good picture adam haha smile

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

VexslasherDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 8:18 PM | Message # 5
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Wow looks like this is ready to be published as a book that's a big post of drama right there.

i-connectDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 8:46 PM | Message # 6
Lead Administrator
Adam lets cut to the chase and think for a moment. Your giving me explanation with nothing to back up your evidence, hence your reasoning seems to be filled with incongruity. If you see someone else abuse like using the autostart thing that doesn't mean you should do it too, but rather report them.  Compare this to a life situation if you see someone stealing does that mean you should do it too? People in the CHF community don't really give a good reason to back up their claim and just hate on each other, hence the reason why random doesn't listen to most people. I will talk to random on the best situation to deal with this, but you making this thread just disappoint me. You wasted time making this thread to give me excuses. If you didn't make this thread I would have more lenient reason on why you may keep your admin, but after the creation of this thread my decision has been change because you took your time and effort to give me crap on why my thread was crap and full of hatred. Random hope you read this, I will talk to you about this situation and we can come up with the best situation.

Message edited by i-connect - Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 8:50 PM

Priest-Of-SinDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 8:57 PM | Message # 7
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Priest Of Shin just posted that i am admin abuser because i use swap for stacking and stack ruin games and people will leave CHF. But if SOUNDWAVES or Nihob use !swap for make team SOUNDWAVES-Nihob-Osetinas its not stack? If Bajshoran, TK. and Sylele use their admins for swap them all together its not stack? If Roystom use swap for Yeferzon and Secret Name? Playing with friends its not against rules. I dont understand why you are talking abut admin abuse = swap/stack.
its not an abuse like ban but if its ruin the game its the same or even worst.i dont mind swaping but dont make it all about swaping the best players in your team.i was admin on assasins-bot (sorry my misstake, i was an root admin) and i was only about balance not stacked teams,sure you can play with your friends, but you can allways do balance as well (maybe you will learn some about chf).for ex if i see 3 pro players in game i will allways go for balance(i can handle battles against Sound,Fir,Arc  or any other pro player because i will allways have 50% chance to win and if i lose idc because i play for fun) and the same thing goes for SOUND,Fir,stooge,cou,Lepi,Ose,ic3d,kofo,kat,Arc,nihob,i-con,hele,King and many more pro players,even players like rogerlucas or Accreate,and that is because we like chalanges and also we want to play this game as much as we can and not to ruin like you do with your run for elo.trust me pubs will stop playing if they dont get a chance to win,and with out pubs we will have only players like you, (no offense) who are to scared to play against pro players and a bot wich will die slowly,trust me,noone wants to have a empty bot and to pay for it.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

AL_GIDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 10:14 PM | Message # 8
Zombie Pirate
He just came back and start again with a huge story devil

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lspiderlDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 10:22 PM | Message # 9
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Adam , take some advice , STOP RESPONDING TO ALL THE ATTACKS AND THEY WONT BE SO  MANY

you seriously bring a lot of this on yourself by perpetuating the drama . this is a gaming community they will always talk sh#T  just
ignore  it if someones making a false accusation say its false and privately discuss it with the bot host  don't drag it out on here
where you have 30 people attacking you because they just don't like you .  You wont get a fair shake on here  because you have
an abrasive personality that has turned most people against you . so it back , take a breath and stop feeding into the drama

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

NexsuSDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 10:26 PM | Message # 10
Grunt
because they remove my comment? idiot

xDD

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 10:27 PM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote lspiderl ()
You wont get a fair shake on here  because you have
an abrasive personality that has turned most people against you . so it back , take a breath and stop feeding into the drama

!unban masta_killa and take your own advice. it's not only that people don't like adam, its the fact that he abuses the admin and then tries to taunt people. recently, i played a game vs him because he "challenged" me, fully stacked. i left once i saw that his team was straight up going after me(they repeatedly attacked my 1 shaman and also because an ally tried to control my unit, kind ticks me off). he then sent me a message saying that he is pro and he had 13hks and i only had 2. you would think that his constant antagonizing behaviour would earn him a permanent ban, but he is repeatedly allowed back in. the example with t3h br4dl3yz is basically proof of selective punishment. seriously, dont delete this and answer my question: WHO or WHAT is adam to you guys that you let him REPEATEDLY get away with this kind of behaviour?

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

lspiderlDate: Monday, 07-Apr-2014, 11:04 PM | Message # 12
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Quote ic3dt3a ()
that his team was straight up going after me(they repeatedly attacked my 1 shaman and also because an ally tried to control my unit, kind ticks me off). he then sent me a message saying that he is pro and he had 13hks and i only had 2. you would think that his constant antagonizing behaviour would earn him a permanent ban, but he is repeatedly allowed back in. the example with t3h br4dl3yz is basically proof of selective punishment. seriously, dont delete this and answer my question: WHO or WHAT is adam to you guys that you let him REPEATEDLY get away with this kind of

wtf does masta killas forum ban have to do with  any of this ? nothing

masta had  over a dozen chances to return after perma bans  he will never be unbanned , his actions on the forum timeand time and time again have been to such extreme that to even think he would ever be unbanned is laughable . every time he was given another chance he came right on and started  necroing hundreds of threads with extremely foul language or posting peoples personal information or making violent threats against members  the list goes on and on and on
as for as garbage that happens in game or on a bot that's got nothing to do with the forums , forum rules don't apply in game  so I don't care who says what to who in game or does what as its got jack to do with the forums.

as for adam  he is not well liked which isn't a violation of the forum rules  any time he MIGHT be able to be punshed for something like trolling   its usualy in response to a dozen other people  so its either punish everyone or no one which would YOU prefer ?  if you say the former ill be happy to instruct the staff to start handing out reproofs to adam and everyone attacking him .

in the end adam NOT being banned is BECAUSE there isn't selective punishment

now all that said  I indulged you this time because  you did ask nicely but other peoples forum punishments are NOT something for public discussion , Masta will NEVER be unbanned , bringing it up again WILL result in a reproof

"Discussing Disciplinary Actions
This category includes:

Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a member, including chat logs and PM correspondence between a member and a member of the chf administration/moderation team
Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a member on the forums
If a member is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity
Note: If you want to discuss disciplinary actions taken against your account (including but not limited to negative reputation penalties) please contact the administration using our Admin Contact board. "

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/55-2580-1

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 0:34 AM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
jajaja adam abuser jajaja

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 0:40 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
So, a neutron walked into a bar and said "I'd like a beer, please."

After the bartender gave him one, he said "How much will that be?"

"For you?" said the bartender "No charge.

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 2:19 AM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Quote i-connect ()
Adam lets cut to the chase and think for a moment. Your giving me explanation with nothing to back up your evidence, hence your reasoning seems to be filled with incongruity. If you see someone else abuse like using the autostart thing that doesn't mean you should do it too, but rather report them. Compare this to a life situation if you see someone stealing does that mean you should do it too? People in the CHF community don't really give a good reason to back up their claim and just hate on each other, hence the reason why random doesn't listen to most people. I will talk to random on the best situation to deal with this, but you making this thread just disappoint me. You wasted time making this thread to give me excuses. If you didn't make this thread I would have more lenient reason on why you may keep your admin, but after the creation of this thread my decision has been change because you took your time and effort to give me crap on why my thread was crap and full of hatred. Random hope you read this, I will talk to you about this situation and we can come up with the best situation.

But who said !autostart off for 10 seconds is admin abuse???? I didnt know !autostart off for 10 or 15 seconds is admin abuse. Even Random said this is not admin abuse. You were just mad because you didnt have team. You left this game and another 3 games you stacked with BobHaleo.

Quote Random260But this is kinda iffy though autostart off is allowed but only for a minimal amount of time.

Please somebody defintion "MINIMAL AMOUNT OF TIME" in my opinion 10-15 seconds is minimal amount of time.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014, 2:20 AM

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » My admin (whole true)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501