Friday, 03-May-2024, 7:10 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Bajshoran and TK. admin abuse + SCREENSHOT as evidence - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Bajshoran and TK. admin abuse + SCREENSHOT as evidence
Bajshoran and TK. admin abuse + SCREENSHOT as evidence
RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:54 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote Adam_CZ ()
He also need learn respect that if people vote NO to ars they dont want play this mode.... but he didnt listen what people want and he just used fake hacked codes for ars-mode
Woah woah woah. Hold your horses right here.
You're telling TK. this? How many times have you done -ars vote twice and after twice fail, do "-ars mode" to beat me in 3v1 stack? lol, it's quite funny I don't even play for ELO and you do this to me ...

Quote Adam_CZ ()
i-connect: But there is different between me and TK. When i did !autostart off it was only because MrDArk was already waiting me in lobby and whisper me "join" but when i joined i kicked him. So i make autostart and only for 10 seconds, fast hold him and he joined. but if TK. make autostart off Bajshoran was not in lobby.... he was probably in channel HPMM and it took 40 seconds before he joined

and if TK make only autostart off i didnt report him... i report him because he banned me + swapped me out of my team which is 1000x worse abuse than only "autostart off".

Looks to me as same bullsh1t scenario. So why not just:

REMOVE ADMINS FROM TK. ADAM_CZ BAHJSHORAN. There, case solved. Thread Closed. And STFU about justifying yourself. All I hear is bullsh1t in both sides.

TK-Date: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:57 PM | Message # 17
Rifleman
Quote Adam_CZ ()
nd if TK make only autostart off i didnt report him... i report him because he banned me + swapped me out of my team which is 1000x worse abuse than only "autostart off".
another missleading information adam, did i do it or bajs?...i if you watch from picture you saved here, you can see clearly all i did was autostart off.
typical you if SOUNDWAVES does it, than all players who doesnt like you abused you. If bajs swaps and bans you ( which is fair) than you come here and tell
TK. did it. so try again

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 8:10 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
REMOVE ADMINS FROM TK. ADAM_CZ BAHJSHORAN.

why remove my admin? in this screenshot i see abuse only TK and Bajshoran, not me.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 8:18 PM | Message # 19
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
@adam_cz
bajshoran is good admin and your screen shot just proved.
1st he made fair game. (2v2v2 with pubs each)
2nd he banned noob abuser.

I think bajshoran should be root admin.

Rest in Peace Rookies

katriel7Date: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 8:40 PM | Message # 20
Ghoul
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
REMOVE ADMINS FROM TK. ADAM_CZ BAHJSHORAN. There, case solved. Thread Closed. And STFU about justifying yourself. All I hear is bullsh1t in both sides.

THIS is the solution biggrin because is true i have seen you do it many times....
i think random will remove tk and bajs admin LOL its so obvious!

LG-FishermanDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 8:50 PM | Message # 21
Ghoul
Adamcstop. In ny opinion bajs and tk us clear adnns but sry asan cuz idont hate u jst say what i feel

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 1:43 AM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
SOUNDWAVES: What do you mean "he made fair 2v2 game" ? Sorry but i cant agree with you. He need respect that some player have team and he cant swap without ask. If he feel game is not fair (1v3 or 2v3 etc) he can lelave and go next.

For example you will join bot and there will be team Walter-Cesar-Vetealamierda and you will be alone (1v3) then you will swap for example Vetealamierda in your team and say "i want ballance game lets play 2v2". Or i will join bot and there will be team Soundwaves-Osetinas-Nihob (for example) and i will swap Nihob or Osetinas in my team and say "make it 2v2 for ballance game"?

Added (12-Apr-2014, 1:43 AM)
---------------------------------------------
And BajsHoran really is not good admin. You only defend him because you are "friends". He always abuse (swap himself on red for ARS mode) and even if 11 people vote NO for his mode he just abuse his hacked fake codes for "-ARS mode" he never respect what other people want.

He also is banning players without evidence, he is banning every player who have low elo and played just 1 game in my team but there is not any rule which say he can do it.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 1:44 AM

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 2:02 AM | Message # 23
Zombie Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
-ARS mode

Why did bond put this command of we cant use it? O.o

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 2:17 AM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
a) Its not fair that red can use this command even if 11 players dont want play mode.

b) BajsHoran is using hacked codes for this.

BajsHoranDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 3:05 AM | Message # 25
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
HI adam.... 99% players CHF dont know me but i killed CHF... yep nice joke... its same bullsh*t like if i will say your grandfather killed J.F. Kennedy (just bullsh*t without evidence)

1) why TK. used autostart off for 40 seconds (there was already 12 players) instead wait next game?

2) why you banned me?

3) why you swapped me in team 4? i was with friend in team 3

4) why you dont respect 9 people voted NO to ars mode (only 3 players vote YES) and make "-ars mode" ???

answer me these 4 questions
those where the 4 easiest questions i ever saw.... so here u go.l

1. FU
2. Fu.
3. FU
4. FU

I mean nigga pls... ur such a retard liar. The bible states u should treat others like u want to be treated urslef.. U fukked everyone for a long period of time... i just do it vs u only cause ur a disgrace to the game... a liar. a cunt bitch. And why u write 10 mssga about abuse etc and steal my avatar fan?

Added (12-Apr-2014, 3:05 AM)
And u talk about stack? me and tk playd more game 1 vs 1 then we did in team, cause pub stomp aint our thing like u...

But i agree im happy to give my admin forever as long as adams goes to.

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

TK-Date: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 3:46 AM | Message # 26
Rifleman
Quote BajsHoran ()
But i agree im happy to give my admin forever as long as adams goes to.
Same goes to me.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
He also is banning players without evidence, he is banning every player who have low elo and played just 1 game in my team but there is not any rule which say he can do it.

Evidence is your elo and your good will of unbanning them fast a s possible. also flaggs of those alts. Jordan, Euorpe, nigga please.
You are just coward who runs from fair challeneges, abuses when possible and justifys himself on forums and seems like you see
yourself as an angel eaven though you have been and are the biggest abuser in chf history.

I know nice people from CZ, but you are just pure garbage adam, take a look at your actions and take a look at all your replys and started threads in this forum. You have watched every single reply as possible and spend 7h a day in past 730 days. You started out as a trash and still are a trash. No personality backbone, you have never learned to play solo and you are not capable of winning 1vs1 vs rookie like me and you allways run when you have no team.

i remember when i was with bajs and SOUNDWAVES in lobby. you had frungy and golden and quess who ran off?? Adam.
Bingo. 
Coward till the end. Probably thats the reason you havent made any success in your life because you are missing personality for this. just look at yourself, your days are passing just trolling, lying, shit talking.

Bajshoran is one of the nicest, friendlyest guy in this community and he gets along with all players besides you. There must be a reason for it?

Otherhand, Adam, abuser guy who everyone hates..claims that bajs is bad admin and abuses and is ignorant dick.
The problem is in you and its not solved before your admin is taken away.

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 4:26 AM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
"BajsHoran most friend guy, he is nice guy etc etc etc" = its just your OPINION of course you defend him because you are friends.

Its just same like if AccCreate said "SOUNDWAVES one of the most respected players in CHF community" = again just OPINION because they are friends

If you will ask Roystom who is the most friendly guy in the world and who is the most respected player ever he will probably say Yeferzon. If you will ask APF Walter he will probably answer that APF Cesar.... etc etc etc.

You are just giving some your opinions but i dont care your it.

Quote TK- ()
Evidence is your elo and your good will of unbanning them fast a s possible. also flaggs of those alts. Jordan, Euorpe, nigga please.

Again your logic = if player who played with me have Jordan flag its evidence he is MrDark. But if somebody was playing on Asian realm with Estonia flag its not evidence you spoofed me. Seriously.... i cant stop laughing.

You only repeat "Adam abuse admin" but you didnt say how. And i already posted screenshot that you and Bajshoran is abusers, not me.

And even if i will admit that i asked some friend go on alt account with -elo and play with me.... you still didnt realize (you and Bajshoran) that there is not rule which say you cant do it? i unban this player because it was not legit ban.

There is big difference between

1) Lose games on purpose for make account with low elo - yes i agree this is against rules because if you are losing games on purpose it mean you are ruining games for your allies. There i agree we must ban every player who lose game on purpose

2) Ask some player who have low elo for password (i mean player who have low elo because he is bad player, not because he lose on purpose - for example rogerlucas, edureme, princess88....) then give this password to your other friend and go play with him. Its not against rules. Go please and watch some replay of those player banned by Bajshoran and try find just ONE game where they lose on purpose.

Well you can say my elo is fake or something like this (i can agree with you) but you cant say i break any rule. And i really agree my elo is fake because i am rank 1 but definitely i am not best CHF player.

mehrquackDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 4:41 AM | Message # 28
Grunt
There is an easy solution:
If bond/random will give me root admin i will take care of them in a way which shows them who the boss is :d

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 4:56 AM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
BajsHoran is banning players only for reason they share account. There is not any rule which say he is allowed do it. If you want up elo you need ally with low elo. For example if i will play with MrDark and he will use his real account (rank 13) and we will win game i will get only 0.0001 elo. So what is problem if i will tell him (FOR EXAMPLE) "Look i have friend rogerlucas with -1000 elo his password is XYZ can you log on this account and go play with me?" Rogerlucas is real player and he is not losing game on purpose and he have low elo only because he is bad player.

So can you tell me why is against rules (give me link and show me this rule) ask some friend for go play under account with low elo? And i repeat again i am talking about real players who have low elo because they are noobs, not because they are losing and ruining games on purpose.

Added (12-Apr-2014, 4:56 AM)
There is different between me and APF.... APF had alt accounts and they were losing games intentionaly for make low elo. For example they picked hero and left game before mass (hero was in spell area and only stealing experience). And i agree this is against rules because if you are losing game on purpose you are ruining game for your allies who want win.

But i dont lose games on purpose. These players with -elo are real players and they have low elo because they are bad player, not because lose on purpose. You can visit website playchf.tk and download + watch replay and you will not find replay where they lose on purpose. You will see they just lose because they are noobs.

I hope finally you understand me.

BajsHoranDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 5:00 AM | Message # 30
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
dont take my avatar b1tch

Added (12-Apr-2014, 5:00 AM)
u just admit in each post... u say roystom swapped edu reme and roger to his team to make elo... well the diffirenece is... he actually playd with bad allies and earned that elo.

Im not a fan of roy but at least he earned his elo way more legit. Ur like posting replays with evidence all -500 is mr dark or gigasus and then ur trying to justify it

i still think best solution if possible make elo ip based with shared elo for all games on 1 ip combined... would solve all alt prblems...

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Bajshoran and TK. admin abuse + SCREENSHOT as evidence
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<