Friday, 03-May-2024, 3:55 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Bajshoran and TK. admin abuse + SCREENSHOT as evidence - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Bajshoran and TK. admin abuse + SCREENSHOT as evidence
Bajshoran and TK. admin abuse + SCREENSHOT as evidence
Adam_CZDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 6:12 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
TK. joined full game (there was already 12 players) and he make !autostart off + !hold BajsHoran:

i used stopwatch and he was waiting for BajsHoran 39 seconds (autostart off) after this joined BajsHoran and use !ban Adam_CZ + !mute Adam_CZ and he also swapped me in team 4 (it was admin abuse because i was already with my friend in team 3 as you can see in first screenshot)

When game started TK. used his hacked fake code and write "-ARS" but 9 people voted NO. After this he just abused his hacked 1500 codes and make "-ARS mode" even if people didnt want play this mode and they said NO. I think this guy is very sad he use hacked codes because he dont have enough skills for make real CHF win codes.

Added (11-Apr-2014, 6:12 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Also i think its not good behaviour of admin. 9 people voted NO to ARS mode and you still make "-ARS mode" with your hacked codes. There is rule "Vox populi, vox Dei" and you should respect what people said in vote and they definitely said NO.

REPLAY: http://playchf.tk/game/125024/

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:21 PM

MrDark_DevilDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 6:24 PM | Message # 2
Hero
Lol cx

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 6:26 PM | Message # 3
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
LOL u think its not good behaviour of admin? Hahahahahha best one i ever heard.... but i was always good n fair admin... but its finnish.. i want be like adam now,...
Autoabuse every possible way... but its ok if adam can i can to.... fu adam u killed chf.... i loved this game and now is finnished....

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 6:40 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
99% players CHF dont know me but i killed CHF... yep nice joke... its same bullsh*t like if i will say your grandfather killed J.F. Kennedy (just bullsh*t without evidence)

1) why TK. used autostart off for 40 seconds (there was already 12 players) instead wait next game?

2) why you banned me?

3) why you swapped me in team 4? i was with friend in team 3

4) why you dont respect 9 people voted NO to ars mode (only 3 players vote YES) and make "-ars mode" ???

answer me these 4 questions

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:10 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
What I learned from this replay:

1. Adam does the same thing to me so ....
We should just remove Adam, Bajs, and TK. 's admin

Kk, case solved.

TK-Date: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:11 PM | Message # 6
Rifleman
adam had stacked team and still lost... gj adam
I use autostart off: 40 seconds cause i wanted to have extra teammate so it would be 2vs3 = and you lost with 3 btw
2. Banned you because you are admin abuser who manipulates elo and unbans elo boosters
3. Bajs practiced just the same what you have done a 100000 times, but you allways swapped at last second..bajs was man ennough to give u time
4. actualy 7 players voted no, and i tought hey... Adams, Gigasus and jo_luffy votes wont count cause guys like you cheat every way as possible.
so it was fair teal
5. Adam you should get some help, there are some serious mental issues going on with you, i think the case with you is future Anders Behring Brevik.
you are real threat to human society so do us all a favor and go get some help before its to late.

BTW i 100% support rosa argument solution = take away our's and adam admin.. i bet most of admins are willing to loose theyr statues just to get rid of adam nonstop troll and abuse

Message edited by TK- - Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:13 PM

MrDark_DevilDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:16 PM | Message # 7
Hero
Quote BajsHoran ()
. i loved this game and now is finnished....
you fan chf and bond009 like me CX  tongue

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

TK-Date: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:16 PM | Message # 8
Rifleman
Quote BajsHoran ()
but its ok if adam can i can to.... fu adam u killed chf.... i loved this game and now is finnished....
i also agree with this one

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:18 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Quote TK- ()
2. Banned you because you are admin abuser who manipulates elo and unbans elo boosters
o.O this is big thingy. I think Cou should read this. I think this is major issue.
#Cou #Read :P

Quote TK- ()
BTW i 100% support rosa argument solution = take away our's and adam admin.. i bet most of admins are willing to loose theyr statues just to get rid of adam nonstop troll and abuse
Personally I love Bajs, but hey, if all three of you are currently "admin abusing" (somehow i feel like it's mostly Adam and TK.)
just remove all three admins

Case solved. RIP thread.
But TK's #2, Cou, I think you should look into that.
Hey Cou, could you make it in bot so that anyone below 850 ELO can't get lower? thanks. bye

i-connectDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:26 PM | Message # 10
Lead Administrator
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
1. Adam does the same thing to me so .... We should just remove Adam, Bajs, and TK. 's admin

Kk, case solved.
I agree with this.
Im not a biased person so whoever abuse should just get punished and please close this thread.
Funny how when i report adam he says it wasnt abuse and now he report on bajshoran for same offences.
Please close this thread I want to talk about to random on how we should ban Adam, Bajs, and TK with unbiased decision.
Lock so no unnecessary drama and complaining and ect..

Message edited by i-connect - Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:27 PM

LG-FishermanDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:27 PM | Message # 11
Ghoul
Adal im druki aas my pienissä y find it un river!!!!@#$# mby tk want help vs fullstack !!!

TK-Date: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:32 PM | Message # 12
Rifleman
in my opinion best part of chf is taking challenges 1vs1 2vs2 3vs3 sometimes 1vs2 2vs3 as long as its challenging depsite you dont like or like the player you vs. Adam is working 100% opposite he does everything that game shall be unbalanced and all pubs loose theyr interest within first game and ofcourse some respected members aswell.
Adam has killed chf with abusing any kind of way as possible and hes just making people leave chf.
It's fun strategy game but i hate that its killed cause of adam. 4 months ago i stopped playing for 3 months and i think once again its time for me to stop since this community is corrupted by random-adam co existed personality

Message edited by TK- - Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:33 PM

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:44 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Guys you dont have idea how many people told me on Garena they dont want play this game because stack/swap abusers like BajsHoran + TK + Sylele or SOUNDWAVES + Armenas + Hitme are ruining games full stacked vs random teams. These cunts just make people leave this game and after this only lying "Adam ruined it".

TK-Date: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:49 PM | Message # 14
Rifleman
oh, they told it to you adam, hmm i wonder why are they telling these things to you cause you are 100% pure stack as we all know.
So why are ,,people on garena '' telling these things to you, adam when all you do is stack. you have never eaven tried to balance the game...
If you know me better than you understand i rather play vs opponents than pubs same goes to bajs, syle, sound, ose but same doesnt go to you
another lye of adam,, people in garena telling me''
anyways gf chf players i am done

Message edited by TK- - Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:50 PM

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 11-Apr-2014, 7:53 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
i-connect: But there is different between me and TK. When i did !autostart off it was only because MrDArk was already waiting me in lobby and whisper me "join" but when i joined i kicked him. So i make autostart and only for 10 seconds, fast hold him and he joined.

but if TK. make autostart off Bajshoran was not in lobby.... he was probably in channel HPMM and it took 40 seconds before he joined

and if TK make only autostart off i didnt report him... i report him because he banned me + swapped me out of my team which is 1000x worse abuse than only "autostart off".

He also need learn respect that if people vote NO to ars they dont want play this mode.... but he didnt listen what people want and he just used fake hacked codes for ars-mode

Added (11-Apr-2014, 7:53 PM)
---------------------------------------------
TK: Yes many people told me they dont want play this game because your stacked team (You, Bajshoran, Sylele or LG) are ruining games....

for example this game today: http://playchf.tk/game/124882/ full stacked/swapped team 1 vs random pubs... shame on you guys.

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Bajshoran and TK. admin abuse + SCREENSHOT as evidence
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<