Friday, 03-May-2024, 8:04 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Bajshoran and TK. admin abuse + SCREENSHOT as evidence - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Bajshoran and TK. admin abuse + SCREENSHOT as evidence
Bajshoran and TK. admin abuse + SCREENSHOT as evidence
Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 6:55 AM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Well... there i can agree with you. Roystom swapped bad players in his team (rogerlucas or edureme) and he still won because he is good player. I am not so good player like Roystom and if i will swap in my team rogerlucas + edureme i will lose for sure. Roystom had real bad players while I have good allies under low elo accounts. But still there is not any rule which say i cant do it. Now you finally understand?

Added (12-Apr-2014, 5:45 AM)
---------------------------------------------
If you will read bot rules: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/74-3172-1 you can see there is not any rule which say that you can not give to your friend password for low elo account and ask him play together with you. But i can see for example rule "hacking of any sort - ban" and for example you, TK. or AccCreate use hacked win codes.

Added (12-Apr-2014, 6:27 AM)
BTW there is my idea how to solve all problems. I already posted this many times but i dont have problem repeait it again:

If you will win game you will get +1 elo (and its not important if you win vs rogerlucas, edureme or if you win vs roystom, cou and also is not important how many elo have your allies)

If you will lose game you will -1 elo (and again its not important if you lose vs rogerlucas, edureme or if you lose vs roystom and cou)

For example if you play football and you win you get everytime +3 (and its not important if you win vs Real Madrid, Arsenal or if you win vs team who play some low amateur league). If you follow my idea trust me this is best way how to solve all problems and this elo system will become fair and ballance

-------------------------------------------------

Now check website random360.tk:

1) Adam_CZ played 653 games (573 wins and 80 loses): 573 - 80 = 493 (Adam_CZ elo)

2) BajsHoran played 3 084 games (2127 wins and 947 loses): 2127 - 947 = 1 180 (BajsHoran elo)

3) Rogerlucas played 2 829 games (703 wins and 2 126 loses): 703 - 2 126 = (-) 1 423 (Rogerlucas elo)

etc etc

If you will make this idea BajsHoran will become rank 1 and i will not maybe even TOP 20 and i will accept this system is fair. And people will not abuse this system anymore.

Added (12-Apr-2014, 6:55 AM)
Another idea is just remove whole elo system. I can say i dont have fun during play CHF like i had before. Now when i am rank 1 i am scared play alone. I join game and write !from and !cs and !alias all players in lobby and if i dont have good allies i leave because i am scared. You can say its sad and i agree with you. Before this system i didnt care if i win or lose and i was having fun.

gigasus91Date: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 7:33 AM | Message # 32
Grunt
Quote TK- ()
i remember when i was with bajs and SOUNDWAVES in lobby. you had frungy and golden and quess who ran off?? Adam.Bingo.
Coward till the end. Probably thats the reason you havent made any success in your life because you are missing personality for this. just look at yourself, your days are passing just trolling, lying, shit talking.

You must be delusional , so then why we didn't run off in this game ?

http://playchf.tk/game/122823/

Shit talker till the end.

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 8:37 AM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Everytime when me and Golden see Bajshoran and TK in lobby we are running because we are scared noobs. I have evidence:

http://playchf.tk/game/119571/

Added (12-Apr-2014, 8:37 AM)
BTW if you will watch this replay you will see that me and Golden were on main accounts, but BajsHoran and TK were under alts and trying snipe elo.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 8:36 AM

BajsHoranDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 8:51 AM | Message # 34
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
LOL.... wdap is team name. if we try to snipe why we put bajs and tk in name? u sad fukkk... u just put another 3 vs 2 replay to prooe urself unable to take a challlenge... we still play 2 vs 3... add sylle our team and remove one of ur allies... u would never play this game... whats ur point rookie?

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 10:06 AM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
3v2 ??? Oh i forgot... Our ally has Jordan flag he must be MrDark!!!

Added (12-Apr-2014, 10:05 AM)
Well. I just played a game with random allies without stack and i lost vs team where players have -800 elo, -400, -300 elo there is link: http://playchf.tk/game/125239/

How this possible players with -800 elo and -400 elo are playing vs me like pros? I was doing the best i can and i lost. And 30 elo is gone. Maybe alts who lose games on purpose for make low elo and then snipe me? Seriously i dont know and i dont care but one of them is Korean player with -400 elo but he was better than me (SOUNDWAVES?) if you are banning my friends you need also ban these alts too.

http://playchf.tk/game/125239/

Added (12-Apr-2014, 10:06 AM)
I just want say its not fair if you are b*tching i use low elo allies, but if somebody snipe me under alt with low elo on purpose (-800 and -400 elo but playing really good) its OK?

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 10:11 AM | Message # 36
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote Adam_CZ ()
3v2 ??? Oh i forgot... Our ally has Jordan flag he must be MrDark!!!

You never play solo, you always need the advantage or you leave.
The difference between you and them is that they each other to have fun (because they are friends) but you, you play to be first(you are already 1st ON ELO ONLY)

Resume: what they do isn't stack, it is friend gaming
What you do is stack, because you don't want to lose elo ( i can understand, but don't say that bajs and tk stack)

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 10:17 AM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
I never play solo? For example yesterday i playing solo vs VERY GOOD team 2 (stacked 3 players with 75% wins)

http://playchf.tk/game/124980/

Today i playing alone vs team 3 (they were alts with lose on purpose accounts you can check they have -800 elo and -400 elo but playing VERY GOOD)

http://playchf.tk/game/125239/

I am still waiting if somebody will ban team 3 because they were obviously alts with "lose on purpose accounts" seriously its not normal players -800, -400 and -300 playing like this.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 10:54 AM | Message # 38
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
It's funny mod just moved Tk. thread(http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/69-3510-1) to random drama chat.
On the other hand they keeping adam's thread on host bot category.
such a biased faggots.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 11:20 AM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
This thread posted by TK. was off topic. He just posted some picture where i was joking "i won game". Why you want keep this in category "hosting bots"? I know you hate me so much but seriously you want keep in this category thread with screenshot where is somebody kidding other players?

My thread is not off topic, because this screenshot prove that TK. and BajsHoran admin abuse.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 11:24 AM

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 11:33 AM | Message # 40
Ninja
Quote gigasus91 ()
You must be delusional , so then why we didn't run off in this game ? http://playchf.tk/game/122823/ Shit talker till the end.

moonlight is walter's gf. she don't have any clue about this game. I guess you've already noticed this before.
please come back with some legit fair game instead of these bunch of 3v1 and 3v2 mass pool trash games.
and then talk big.

Added (12-Apr-2014, 11:33 AM)

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Everytime when me and Golden see Bajshoran and TK in lobby we are running because we are scared noobs. I have evidence: http://playchf.tk/game/119571/

u 2 mofo

Rest in Peace Rookies

MonsterDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 11:39 AM | Message # 41
Hero
ur all garbage

Added (12-Apr-2014, 11:39 AM)
tdt best

Added (12-Apr-2014, 11:39 AM)
jajajajaja

#prayforpalestine

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 12:04 PM | Message # 42
Robotic Ninja
SOUNDWAVES you dont remember this game where Golden base killed you and Bajshoran with black arrows in 15 minutes?

gigasus91Date: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 12:44 PM | Message # 43
Grunt
Quote Adam_CZ ()
SOUNDWAVES you dont remember this game where Golden base killed you and Bajshoran with black arrows in 15 minutes?

no no it was a 13 min game.

Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
moonlight is walter's gf. she don't have any clue about this game. I guess you've already noticed this before.please come back with some legit fair game instead of these bunch of 3v1 and 3v2 mass pool trash games.
and then talk big.

actually if you check chat log they thought i was alone in lobby , then at min 1 :00 they've noticed i had my back covered wink

you didn't even check the game and it's mass pool ? mass pool its when you pool huge amounts of gold for tech and items like penguins , and i golemed not tech.

btw when did we even run off for a 3v3 game with bajs tk sound ?

MrDark_DevilDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 1:07 PM | Message # 44
Hero
QQ is busy in life Xd and random same CX

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 7:52 PM | Message # 45
Ninja
lol @ gigasus
after winning few games against good players under unfair situations like 3v1 3v2 and hiding alt.
this piece of shit rookie talks like pro.
and yes. I saw you dodging and running away countless times.
cuz you know that you are nothing but a piece of shit.
did you already forgot the day where I raped you 4 times in a row?
at that day ofc you were hiding under alt like rat.
anyway no need to talk about past cuz I can rape you anytime.
oh! but not a 3vs1 mass pool game lol

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Saturday, 12-Apr-2014, 7:55 PM

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Bajshoran and TK. admin abuse + SCREENSHOT as evidence
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<