Sunday, 05-May-2024, 3:28 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

I played footy 5.4 inhouse match yesterday - Page 3 - Forum

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » I played footy 5.4 inhouse match yesterday
I played footy 5.4 inhouse match yesterday
Bond009Date: Thursday, 17-Nov-2011, 6:20 PM | Message # 31
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
They had to make up all these guidelines and rules to play by in 5.4 i think becuz the game is broken and imba in so many areas that they dont see it fair to use alot of strats it seems. I now understand when ppl first started walking out with golems in CHF many ppl cried and called it cheating.. Because it truly is in 5.4 hahah ..so when those 5.4 came and tried out CHF they still had that mind set, golems are still kinda op creeps but there is at least many counters that are fair now.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 17-Nov-2011, 7:18 PM | Message # 32
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
bond. they make the rules because some people screw with the game like that. 99% of the rules are for mass only. like no 3.5k golem(they still dont call it granite lmao) is because in that game u can 1 hero and use granite for mass and be lvl 16 by the end. that game is 10x faster paced btw.

Bond009Date: Thursday, 17-Nov-2011, 11:22 PM | Message # 33
Overall Site Owner
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
10x faster paced btw.

it ends 10x faster becuz when someones base dies the whole team gives up and leave becuz their shit dies.. lol games like that end very fast indeed

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 17-Nov-2011, 11:51 PM | Message # 34
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (Bond009)
They had to make up all these guidelines and rules to play by in 5.4 i think becuz the game is broken and imba in so many areas that they dont see it fair to use alot of strats it seems. I now understand when ppl first started walking out with golems in CHF many ppl cried and called it cheating.. Because it truly is in 5.4 hahah ..so when those 5.4 came and tried out CHF they still had that mind set, golems are still kinda op creeps but there is at least many counters that are fair now.

when i was in fn and crap, we would all decide on rules and would play by them,(e.g. no goleming, shams, tanks)

anyways, make golems xmuttable lvl 3 and newts lvl 2 plz and its fixed

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011, 7:24 AM | Message # 35
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
I can't remember any other footy game but 5.4 tech is completely unbalanced sh*t
however build aren't custom so it helps the balance. also op builds are only few compare with chf.
random system rules the balance.

anyway chf doesn't have to follow 5.4 spells and tech.
since chf is custom
if there exist op skills compare with other skills then op skills should be nerf or sh*tty spells should be buff.
I am pretty mad now. cuz I got raped by noname pubs who had op builds.

Rest in Peace Rookies

diadolaiDate: Monday, 21-Nov-2011, 7:10 AM | Message # 36
Archer
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
bond. they make the rules because some people screw with the game like that. 99% of the rules are for mass only. like no 3.5k golem(they still dont call it granite lmao) is because in that game u can 1 hero and use granite for mass and be lvl 16 by the end. that game is 10x faster paced btw.

that s why pro dont play 5.4 or sd.
5.4h forever!

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 21-Nov-2011, 12:59 PM | Message # 37
Zombie Pirate
lol diadolai. i now have all but 2 of the ver. 5.4h was good but not the best. 5.4 -ar was most balanced. 5.4 - sd was LEAST balanced cause you can choose your hero out of 9(its common knowledge to share control during hero picking time so each player has 9 options.)

Bond009Date: Monday, 21-Nov-2011, 3:20 PM | Message # 38
Overall Site Owner
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
5.4 -ar was most balanced

to use the words 5.4 and balance in the same sentence is appalling

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 21-Nov-2011, 4:09 PM | Message # 39
Zombie Pirate
lmao bond. u dont know anything about 5.4 im guessing u played about 100 games max of it. ive played 6k of reg footies total(3.2k on 1 bot) and about 1k chf games now bond. 5.4 -ar was balanced. BECAUSE ITS -AR! i mean cmon, rifles were the easiest things to counter. get ghouls and cannons and they cant do a thing.

diadolaiDate: Monday, 21-Nov-2011, 4:36 PM | Message # 40
Archer
if i remember well,both 5.4 and sd had imaba sumon(lvl6 spell immune),1900 gold to buy hero instead of 1wood,unlimited rock golems and granite.peasant transmuteble and other things.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 21-Nov-2011, 8:15 PM | Message # 41
Zombie Pirate
only the golems in that what u just said is op. the only op summon was bear because it had chaos cleaving instead of normal cleaving(altho that made it weaker against breakers).

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 22-Nov-2011, 5:24 AM | Message # 42
Overall Site Owner
lol that fact that it was -AR is a big part of what made it imba.. you have no control over your game strat becuz your hero decides it for you and if you cant come up with the money for tech becuz your hero sucks its gg becuz you cant make a come back with a shit hero and no tech..
Some heros are good and some just arnt.. some heros could be a 1 man army and others just cant. in 5.4 you have very little choice in how you play and what you are able to do. it would be like just playing -ars mode every time and never normal mode some ppl are just gonna luck out and get better builds sometimes.

Im sure u can think of 3 heros in 5.4 that if were together would just rape.. and im sure u can think of a 3 hero combo that would just have a 0% chance of winning that is what i mean.

RosarioVampire2Date: Tuesday, 22-Nov-2011, 6:09 AM | Message # 43
Grunt
Group: New Users
Lich
Grim Reaper
Mountain King :P

o.O
O.o
o.O
O.o

You do not know me and thus, you can not judge me.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 22-Nov-2011, 3:30 PM | Message # 44
Zombie Pirate
nope. i can think of any 3 heroes in the whole game that would go good together or alone anytime. each hero is designed to be able to get uk/hk. one or the other or both.

the most OP combo was edge grim lich. banish and kill a hero. thats the only one that was truly unbeatable. the one that was annoying was if a team got a falcon ravage/keeper jaood. u can hex then roots then jaood is always killing them.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » I played footy 5.4 inhouse match yesterday
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501