Sunday, 05-May-2024, 5:14 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

I played footy 5.4 inhouse match yesterday - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » I played footy 5.4 inhouse match yesterday
I played footy 5.4 inhouse match yesterday
ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 07-Nov-2011, 10:07 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (Tehbigbee)
@ic3 no idea what you're saying

y do u think alot of us liek playing -ars? because it eliminates the boredom of ppl always getting same skills all the time.. in the 5.4 ur skills were set so u couldnt go bolt coil, the only hero remotely close to that was cattlebruiser but he had shit mana(this is the balance) so u had to get mana items in 3.8-4.2 or finally archamge scepter in 5.4.

hunts owned cause of the bounce, but once u got skellys, u raped, they had unhoyl frenzy + the undead tech(i think its called unhoyl frenzy?) + ring + wards and the fact that it was mass

also, the pally was boring to play with because u were expected to heal allies, i always used creeps with him cause of ressurection.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 08-Nov-2011, 2:27 AM | Message # 17
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
nova: 525
carrion: 700
shock: 550
forked: 600dmg 20units
chain: same as chf. 2 extra bounce
zoz: 85 dps
immo: 130 dps
flame strike: unknown like chf. high dmg tho it causes ff so not very useful
these are the main aoe's in that game.(only memorized lvl 6 of them, others were not important to me)

dont forget the most op aoe of all blizzard lol

TehbigbeeDate: Tuesday, 08-Nov-2011, 7:19 AM | Message # 18
Rifleman
Group: New Users
Awards: 0
Quote (ic3dt3a)

y do u think alot of us liek playing -ars? because it eliminates the boredom of ppl always getting same skills all the time.. in the 5.4 ur skills were set so u couldnt go bolt coil, the only hero remotely close to that was cattlebruiser but he had shit mana(this is the balance) so u had to get mana items in 3.8-4.2 or finally archamge scepter in 5.4.

hunts owned cause of the bounce, but once u got skellys, u raped, they had unhoyl frenzy + the undead tech(i think its called unhoyl frenzy?) + ring + wards and the fact that it was mass

also, the pally was boring to play with because u were expected to heal allies, i always used creeps with him cause of ressurection.

Not many people actually like -ars, well most of my friends don't IMO
Those huntresses and skellys cost an extra 1400, and rifles are still better, since they're doing around 100 damage scrolled with around 7 ups and a turtle. By the time you get the gold you're already getting bked by rifles.
Paladin is the best hero in 5,4 due to the aura you had, and how lvl2 holy light just completely heals the rifles, and dshield lets you survive so you cant be targetted. Ressurection was great too, since you just revive your dead rifles when you rush someone's base with them.

Message edited by Tehbigbee - Tuesday, 08-Nov-2011, 7:21 AM

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 08-Nov-2011, 6:41 PM | Message # 19
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (Bond009)
dont forget the most op aoe of all blizzard lol

:P blizz sucked in 5.4... did 160 dmg 10 waves, also even with lvl 3 mass tp on breakers u cud still easy silence with full tp... and stuns.

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 08-Nov-2011, 10:32 PM | Message # 20
Overall Site Owner
blizzard in 5.4 does 180 dmg 11 waves and the craziest thing about it was it had limitless(99999) damage cap.. meaning it would do the full 180 damage regardless of how many units it was attacking at once and could rape a whole cluster of darks in the flash of an eye pretty much, prob after 8 waves every dark in the area would be dead. why u think AM was one of the most imba heros? lol

killerrangeDate: Wednesday, 09-Nov-2011, 6:31 AM | Message # 21
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 1
I remember playing 5.4 and almost everyone with archmage would win, if they knew how to play him

I'm here to help :D

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 09-Nov-2011, 6:56 PM | Message # 22
Zombie Pirate
lol killer. easy counters: demo, cannon, lich, AM, blademaster, falcon, any type of aoe.

@bond: BLIZZ was amazing easy to counter! rat, frost(op short cd, build time, 250 cost. so basically, it was 10x easier to counter.

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 09-Nov-2011, 7:11 PM | Message # 23
Overall Site Owner
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
@bond: BLIZZ was amazing easy to counter! rat, frost(op short cd, build time, 250 cost. so basically, it was 10x easier to counter.

rat and frost towers in CHF are identical to that in 5.4 aside from in chf they are 300 gold not 250. So i dont get the 10x easier thing? lol

stoogeDate: Wednesday, 09-Nov-2011, 7:18 PM | Message # 24
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
5.4 is and was a very slow paced game(not talking abt how quick it ended) the only successful strat was riffle rush with wards....also it has some of the most op heros...and the most op of them all was jaood...
the best frenzy was 3.2 after that it got screwed over and over by everyone

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 09-Nov-2011, 7:39 PM | Message # 25
Zombie Pirate
u guys dun know anything about it. stats me on these accounts on imba.bot and tell me idk what im talking about, stats these: sbeckham11, KillerBeans, P.l.u.m, randompeon.

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 09-Nov-2011, 9:07 PM | Message # 26
Overall Site Owner
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
u guys dun know anything about it. stats me on these accounts on imba.bot and tell me idk what im talking about, stats these: sbeckham11, KillerBeans, P.l.u.m, randompeon.

imba bots are dead just like the clan and have been for a while now, also i dont reply unless i actually go in the game and look at the exact stats before i post so what im saying is 100% accurate lol

ArcttyDate: Wednesday, 09-Nov-2011, 10:06 PM | Message # 27
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
lol killer. easy counters: demo, cannon, lich, AM, blademaster, falcon, any type of aoe.

This is right but for the wrong reasons. The AM in 5.4 has no survival spells, no windwalk. All you can do is stack prot items. Imagine Blizzing in CHF with no windwalk or survival spells on an int hero, it is suicide.

Even my boy Harrison knows this.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 09-Nov-2011, 10:18 PM | Message # 28
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Bond009)
imba bots are dead just like the clan and have been for a while now

it's true but cmon 3.2k games on a bot? that's just crazy :P. recently ive been using other bots like fn-bot(not the fn for FvG and CHF)...

Quote (Arctty)
The AM in 5.4 has no survival spells, no windwalk

true, but u can still silence/stun it with a rat/tower

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 16-Nov-2011, 5:42 PM | Message # 29
Overall Site Owner
lol i just got around to watching this full replay and its funny how ppl complain and cry as much or more in 5.4 as they do in CHF about stacked teams. And if someone doesnt share control they auto say "GG" and they say "if we have your heros we woulda won by now" as they are about to lose.. haha tongue pretty funny but yeah on average i notice how almost eveyone tech's t1 human and runs around with guns alot, funny watching this after now knowing most of those 5.4 players.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 16-Nov-2011, 6:46 PM | Message # 30
Zombie Pirate
lol yah bond. they also cry more in game. like they cry about rifles. they cry if u do shams(and u get mass targetted which is gay).

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » I played footy 5.4 inhouse match yesterday
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<