Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 9:15 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

familia clan APF - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » familia clan APF (i hear too much!!)
familia clan APF
slayer666Date: Saturday, 03-Dec-2011, 2:55 PM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
gente se los digo muy claro !! paren de hacerce los cancheros que hay gente en HPMM clan que juega este juego antes que todos uds ... y la tienen muy clara!! bajen un nivel y aprendan.... antes de hablar lo que hablan!! slayer666

this sentence guys u will never translate it in english coz is a slang we use in argentina and south america..
I been looking at the people and the clan APF for many months now and listening to them!! as you know i speak spanish as a mother tongue... and i understand what this guys say 100% and what they think they are!!!.... after a while i got a little angry with them coz they talk without a real knowledge of the game ... im not saying i know everything about the game... thats why you never see me!! RIGHT?? but basicaly what i told them in the sentence at the beginning of this msg is this :" people i tell you very clear!! stop being fancy and coky that is people in clan HPMM that they being playing this game before all of you... and they are good...put down a gear and learn... before you talk what you taking about them!!! slayer666.

so guys even im argentinian and i should be trying to undestand them ....i can tell you that they dont have a fui&^% clue what are they dealing with!!! :)) it took me years and a lot of respect to be where i am now .. and im still got a long way to be pro!! so please dont listen to this clan and what they say... coz in their facebook page they are always posting noobish wins and pretending they are the best LOLOLOOLO!!! thats all i can say about them!! and about anyone that wants to RUN BEFORE THEY CAN WALK!!! peace

Added (2011-12-03, 3:55 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i told them the first sentence of my msg in their facebook clan page... now i will her all the bull(*^^(* from them and the best thing is that i dont give a SHIT*&%&* jajajaja

You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing :)

Bond009Date: Saturday, 03-Dec-2011, 3:11 PM | Message # 2
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
good man sometimes the freshman need to be put in their place lol tongue

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 03-Dec-2011, 3:32 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Quote (Bond009)
good man sometimes the freshman need to be put in their place lol

I already did countless times. But they don't remember any. I guess if you rape people without lube they just simply won't remember or don't want to remember.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 03-Dec-2011, 6:40 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 1
lol seriously, i doubt any of them are even actually on this forum....

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

[APF]-TENEBROSODate: Saturday, 03-Dec-2011, 7:13 PM | Message # 5
Noob
Awards: 0
Hola hablo en nombre de todos los APF, nosotros no nos creemos nada! y este slayer66 traduce todo mal, dice que experto en el lenguaje español, pero yo tambien soy argentino y te confundiste mucho acerca de nosotros, nosotros no insultamos a nadie, y menos que nada nos creemos los mejores! solo que aveces cuando ganamos nos emocionamos nada mas que eso, y este tipo esta enojado porque les ganamos a casi todos los "pro" estamos todos al mismo nivel, si ustedes piensan lo contrario entonces jugamos un VS

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 03-Dec-2011, 7:20 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Quote (|APF|-TENEBROSO)
Hola hablo en nombre de todos los APF, nosotros no nos creemos nada! y este slayer66 traduce todo mal, dice que experto en el lenguaje español, pero yo tambien soy argentino y te confundiste mucho acerca de nosotros, nosotros no insultamos a nadie, y menos que nada nos creemos los mejores! solo que aveces cuando ganamos nos emocionamos nada mas que eso, y este tipo esta enojado porque les ganamos a casi todos los "pro" estamos todos al mismo nivel, si ustedes piensan lo contrario entonces jugamos un VS

la verdad, yo no entendi a slayer.

tl;dr translation

i speak on behalf of apf, we dont think we're superior, slayer sux at translating and spanish, he be mad because we beat the "pros", we're at same level, we get excited when we win too, if u think otherwise vs us(he's calling slayer out)

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

[APF]-TENEBROSODate: Saturday, 03-Dec-2011, 7:41 PM | Message # 7
Noob
Sorry, I forget that I had to translate it into English, here's what I wrote .... Hello I speak for the APF All, We do not believe anything nn! This slayer66 and defame ALL bad, given that experts in the Spanish language, but I also am Argentine and I mistook much about us, We will not insult anyone, least of all We believe the Best! Only sometimes We were thrilled when we won nothing more than that, and this guy beat them angry is because ALMOST ALL the "pro" WE all level, if you think otherwise then we played without VS

slayer666Date: Saturday, 03-Dec-2011, 8:48 PM | Message # 8
Grunt
Awards: 2
tenebroso honestly nothing personal just tell your clan to stop thinking they are god and be more modest pal!!!
no me digas que no translado bien que vivi 8 anios en inglaterra papa!!!
Quote (|APF|-TENEBROSO)
but I also am Argentine and I mistook much about us
me haces reir !!! este juego lleva muchos anios de practica....

Quote (ic3dt3a)
lol seriously, i doubt any of them are even actually on this forum.
well tenebroso is!!! and i dont see you get the point ice !! what side you play for?

You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing :)

Bond009Date: Sunday, 04-Dec-2011, 5:31 AM | Message # 9
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Slayer was probably referring to stuff like this:

PabLee "hello yankees"

PabLee "Hemos jugado contra muchos clanes de otros paises, solo era unos insectos, si quieren jugar contra Profesionales Vallan al server Argentino Ombuserver"
2011-10-05 1:49 PM

PabLee "Hola les hablo de Argentina, queria informarles que el clan APF es el clan mas fuerte que existe en Custom Hero Footies"

2011-10-05 1:47 PM
PabLee "Holaaa veo que hicieron lo correcto y llevaron su BOT al ombu, gracias y disfruten del game"

2011-10-07 3:09 PM

[-FTL-]RoyStoM "YO SOY EL DIOS DEL CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES Y ESE PABLE ES UN GRAN FARSANTE VENDE ASU GENTE X UNOS MISEROS CENTAVOS Y ENCIMA AHORA SE LA DA PRO"

2011-11-02 3:25 AM

[-FTL-]RoyStoM "AHORA EL TEMA YA LAS EUROPEAS TBM SUCUMBIERON ANTE DIOS !!!! Y VARIOS CAYERON ASI Q PENSARON Q ERAN LOS MEEJORES PERO AL MEJOR LO TIENEN AL FRENTE"

Mal-Ganis "O: pablee nos trato de insectos?? que locura es tiene ese CHITERO"

all said in the chat room.. on site lol

PabLee: "hello yankees"

PabLee: We played against many clans from other countries, it was only a few insects, if they want to play against the server Vallan Argentine Professionals Ombuserver

PabLee Hello I speak of Argentina, wanted to inform you that the APF is the clan clan stronger than exists in Custom Hero Footies

PabLee Holaaa see you did the right thing and took their BOT to Ombu, thank you and enjoy the game

[-FTL-]RoyStoM I AM THE GOD OF CUSTOM Footie HERO AND THAT PAUL IS A GREAT FIND X Ringer SALE ASU miserable cents NOW OVER THE PRO DA

[-FTL-]RoyStoM NOW THE EUROPEAN AND THE TOPIC Succumbing TBM GOD!! Q SO FELL AND OTHERS WERE MEEJORES Q THOUGHT BUT THE BEST YOU HAVE TO FACE

Mal-Ganis "O: pablee insect treated us? that is crazy is that CHITERO

dagottoDate: Sunday, 04-Dec-2011, 6:02 AM | Message # 10
Archer
Group: New Users
apf clan only goes hk that all they can an d they think they are so pro when they go bolt coil every game

SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 04-Dec-2011, 6:02 AM | Message # 11
Ninja
I don't have any hostility to APF guys and fluxx and any other 3rd realem ppls. these guys doesn't talk shit and doesn't insult ppl unlike xmosnterr and his tribe. and doesn't ruin game even their team mixed by reserved ppl and admins.
although their individual skills aren't outstanding, they trying to make up new team builds and strategy. probably they/ombu and 3rd realems are the future of chf.
it's funny to see that how xmonsterr and his butt-buddies trying to give shit them and trying to rob their fun from this great game.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Hollow]-[reaperDate: Sunday, 04-Dec-2011, 11:16 AM | Message # 12
Noob
WATCH this lol My WebPage

2DaYuDiEDate: Sunday, 04-Dec-2011, 11:25 AM | Message # 13
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
looool comon at least just post the entire replay instead of this bad quality crap tongue
gj on beating them anyways ^^ lol

Shaidr-lmfaoDate: Saturday, 28-Apr-2012, 11:08 PM | Message # 14
Noob
como me puedo unir a su clan ?¿?

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 29-Apr-2012, 0:11 AM | Message # 15
Zombie Pirate
APF = NOOBS! learn to use stuff other then nukes and wards FF. i played cesar, tenebroso, and one of their buddies in ars, and they quit after being dominated in mass. the reason was they didn't have any aoes to use. i might go troll their FB page now :P.

Added (2012-04-29, 1:11 AM)
---------------------------------------------
just checked their FB page. all they post are games when they get 20+ hk's or highest on the overall scoreboard(which says nothing, its just whoever gets most overall experience that wins this one). most of the games that they have 20+ hk are 1-2 hrs long.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » familia clan APF (i hear too much!!)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<