Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 1:38 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

familia clan APF - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » familia clan APF (i hear too much!!)
familia clan APF
RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 29-Apr-2012, 0:48 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
XXkillerbeansXX

That moment when u realize, APF is da GOD compared to killerbeans
lawlz

Quote (2DaYuDiE)
looool comon at least just post the entire replay instead of this bad quality crap
gj on beating them anyways ^^ lol

I really wanna see full replay too:)
I wanna see some nub aoe abusers (xmon and fallen... :P ) -and bolt abuser...legal..lawlz-

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
just checked their FB page. all they post are games when they get 20+ hk's or highest on the overall scoreboard(which says nothing, its just whoever gets most overall experience that wins this one). most of the games that they have 20+ hk are 1-2 hrs long.

so u got owned by them and now u go mad?
U MAD BRO biggrin biggrin

Quote (|APF|-TENEBROSO)
un VS

I heard a 1v1. So whos ready smile
3 rounds. Winner gets to make fun of loser cool cool cool

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
I don't have any hostility to APF guys and fluxx and any other 3rd realem ppls. these guys doesn't talk shit and doesn't insult ppl unlike xmosnterr and his tribe. and doesn't ruin game even their team mixed by reserved ppl and admins.

hmm not perfectly true. When the whole game maims u ...u get mad smile
but ya.. they are better than freaking nub admins in assasinbot/efbbot where they kick u or tk u everytime u are going to win... smile

and btw. about that replay
can bond put it as the main page: ) lol

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 29-Apr-2012, 2:16 AM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
All people who complain about spanishes make me laugh. If you mad because of them, it means they have beaten you several times, and you just QQ about their AOEs. And all people who say "they never beat me" are lyers, I know it.
I have to admit that they abuse of aoes and except these + Summon / aura they don't know anything else, but their team work is really good. If you find a good counter against aoes / bolt / lasso, yes you can beat them easily since they don't know anything else. But you can't say they suck at CHF, I've seen them beating many "pro" players including me a few times.

The only thing that makes them pathetic for me is they can only play stacked. But I still think that you can't QQ about anything except this.

shinkirouDate: Sunday, 29-Apr-2012, 3:53 AM | Message # 18
Grunt
Group: Users
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
APF = NOOBS! learn to use stuff other then nukes and wards FF. i played cesar, tenebroso, and one of their buddies in ars, and they quit after being dominated in mass. the reason was they didn't have any aoes to use. i might go troll their FB page now :P.
Added (2012-04-29, 1:11 AM)
---------------------------------------------
just checked their FB page. all they post are games when they get 20+ hk's or highest on the overall scoreboard(which says nothing, its just whoever gets most overall experience that wins this one). most of the games that they have 20+ hk are 1-2 hrs long.

my good man STOP QQ all time just play and learn to lose why u only talk abouth apf or mexicna Xmon team di the same every game what is the diff with us just get a team and try to kill us and aoe is really easy beat with rats bolt coild etc or golmes -_- cool

That's easy. If someone wins, the fighting will end.

PVPONZDate: Sunday, 29-Apr-2012, 11:20 AM | Message # 19
Noob
Group: New Users
jajaj killebeans mira tu... el menos pensado en criticarnos dejame decirte que te eh jugado una y mil veces y das pena ! solo eres insecto que formas parte del monton . Como todos los insectos de esta pagina juegas en equipo es una verdedara lastima y eso de jugar en ARS y luego irnos por que tenemos malos poderes? tengo 3 replays exactamente cuando te eh violado en ars y eso que jugabas en equipo CON TODO RESPETO PODRIA JUGARLE 1VS1?

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 29-Apr-2012, 7:52 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (PVPONZ)
jajaj killebeans mira tu... el menos pensado en criticarnos dejame decirte que te eh jugado una y mil veces y das pena ! solo eres insecto que formas parte del monton . Como todos los insectos de esta pagina juegas en equipo es una verdedara lastima y eso de jugar en ARS y luego irnos por que tenemos malos poderes? tengo 3 replays exactamente cuando te eh violado en ars y eso que jugabas en equipo CON TODO RESPETO PODRIA JUGARLE 1VS1?

xxkillerbeans only plays chf when he has tam or vid or sound on his team

in some ways, he stacks ALOT more than mexicans. other words: killerbeans suck. end of story

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 29-Apr-2012, 8:05 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
lol is beans dumb? why would anyone brag about a lost?

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

SecreT-Name-Date: Sunday, 29-Apr-2012, 9:54 PM | Message # 22
Hero
Quote (slayer666)
y la tienen muy clara!! bajen un nivel y aprendan.... antes de hablar lo que hablan!! slayer666

Amigo Slayer . En clan apf , no hablamos sobre ustedes y sus cosas es un lugar donde publicamos fotos , videos etc . No hablamos mal de nadie , por ahi se nos escapan algunas cosas pero bue , valla y pase . Si hemos hablado mal de alguien lo sentimos . biggrin Ate: [SecreT]-Name-

SkankponyDate: Monday, 30-Apr-2012, 11:24 AM | Message # 23
Rifleman
Quote (Bond009)
good man sometimes the freshman need to be put in their place lol

Even the newly formed FA is beating up on these chumps, note they are not terrible, but every one of them runs AOE WW. You can't hit and run when I run wards, bird, shade, goatzilla, dust, or 200 other things made to make that strat not work. Note, I am not talking trash because they have some good players, but have some respect for the HPMM players that made this game what it is. Also, who posts Warcraft replays on facebook? I bet they are getting laid hard....

I CUM RAINBOWS

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 30-Apr-2012, 5:56 PM | Message # 24
Zombie Pirate
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
xxkillerbeans only plays chf when he has tam or vid or sound on his team

in some ways, he stacks ALOT more than mexicans. other words: killerbeans suck. end of story

<3 u too. the truth of this is, vid doesnt play that much, who in the world is tam, and when was the last time i played with sound?

Shaidr-lmfaoDate: Friday, 11-May-2012, 11:15 PM | Message # 25
Noob
Group: New Users
xD

EdvorsEcDate: Saturday, 12-May-2012, 3:12 AM | Message # 26
Archer
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
XXkillerbeansXX

were not necessarily long

but sometimes when it is difficult

lol

Added (2012-05-12, 4:12 AM)
---------------------------------------------
we have won many shamans of other clans,with alts acc

2 Ex-APF shamans VS 2 shamans HPMM

Nekromanze and me were shamans APF but now we are free players.

Message edited by EdvorsEc - Saturday, 12-May-2012, 1:48 AM

Bond009Date: Saturday, 12-May-2012, 3:23 AM | Message # 27
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (EdvorsEc)
lol

lol i remember that, he asked if i could cheat my stats and i said no it would take forever to go edit every individual games played time ratio in the bots data base file
why post that? tongue

slayer666Date: Saturday, 12-May-2012, 3:29 AM | Message # 28
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
Quote (Bond009)
i could cheat my stats

LOL!!

You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing :)

Bond009Date: Saturday, 12-May-2012, 3:29 AM | Message # 29
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
lol out of context..

shinkirouDate: Saturday, 12-May-2012, 4:58 AM | Message # 30
Grunt
Quote (shinkirou)
lol i remember that, he asked if i could cheat my stats and i said no it would take forever to go edit every individual games played time ratio in the bots data base file
why post that?

cheater u lose always all ur games xD but u stay in the game for dont take donw ur stats xD

That's easy. If someone wins, the fighting will end.

Message edited by shinkirou - Saturday, 12-May-2012, 4:59 AM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » familia clan APF (i hear too much!!)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<