• »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » Firestorm
Firestorm
Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 29-Jan-2013, 10:50 AM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
How much damage give spell FireStorm? I cant see it in game, who can tell me that? Thanks and sorry for new thread.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Tuesday, 29-Jan-2013, 10:51 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 29-Jan-2013, 11:06 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (Adam_CZ)
How much damage give spell FireStorm?
Enough to say its pretty high dmg. One of the highest dmging aoe
Actually...idk the numbers but heres the rank of aoe

1. Fire strike
2. Rockets
3. Rain of Fire (U stand to be killed forever and deal low dmg....very effective....somehow, 2 instant aoe above it hits higher..LOL)
3.5ish. Blizzard
4. Fire storm / Acid Bomb (depends on hero)
5. Forked Lightning
6. Chain Lightning
7. Swarm
8. Shockwave
9. Nova (Low dmg but just OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP...i want higher dmg though...xD)

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 29-Jan-2013, 12:08 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Yes Frost Nova is very weak.... why its OP when its so weak and low damage?? dont understand

FireHartDate: Tuesday, 29-Jan-2013, 12:37 PM | Message # 4
Hero
No dmg limit and big aoe

nova (lvl6)+ 1 shot fromSERPS (lvl 3-6) = any tier 2 dead including skellys

Message edited by FireHart - Tuesday, 29-Jan-2013, 2:05 PM

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 29-Jan-2013, 7:35 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Quote (FireHart)
nova (lvl6)+ 1 shot fromSERPS (lvl 3-6) = any tier 2 dead including skellys
lol level 6 nova takes down health of most units to its 1/8th you dont need serps level 3-6 levels one would finish the jobs and level 6 aoes all (pretty sure) kill tier 2s unless health buffed.

Nova will not be buffed because of history with nova..

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 30-Jan-2013, 0:27 AM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
firestorm was originally a strong spell(windale)
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
Nova will not be buffed because of history with nova..

taht dirty dirty girl...

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Osetinas7171Date: Wednesday, 30-Jan-2013, 12:53 PM | Message # 7
Hero
nova is weak?      Nova is semi hk spell and this spell is pretty annoying

SOUNDWAVESDate: Wednesday, 30-Jan-2013, 1:18 PM | Message # 8
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
1. Fire strike 2. Rockets 3. Rain of Fire (U stand to be killed forever and deal low dmg....very effective....somehow, 2 instant aoe above it hits higher..LOL) 3.5ish. Blizzard 4. Fire storm / Acid Bomb (depends on hero) 5. Forked Lightning 6. Chain Lightning 7. Swarm 8. Shockwave 9. Nova (Low dmg but just OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP...i want higher dmg though...xD)

kinda stupid post

rockets and rain of fires are shit compare to instant damage dealing aoes.

players are not like your computers ai. they dont just sit and take all thoes bull shit damages.

in this respect, nova is still op. swarm wave chain and folk light too

you guys can say aoes need buff cause you never use units.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 30-Jan-2013, 2:19 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
nova is weak?      Nova is semi hk spell and this spell is pretty annoying
Yes Frost Nova is the most weak AoE spell in game... i still can not understand why people take it? Maybe its only my bad english and I dont understand this description.... I think that Nova (6 level) give 175 damage to target and 400 damage all units. So when you use Nova on hero he get damage 175+400 = 575 damage. Other units near to enemy hero get only 400 damage (only one unit get  575). But for example Chain Lighting, Forket lightit or give damage 580 damage all units (not only one). Frost nova dont give bigger damage to hero than chain lighting, forket lighting or shockvave... Its weak

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 30-Jan-2013, 2:19 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Ya even after having been nerfed nova is still op. Then all aoes need nerf atm, exept RoF because ITS AREA REALLY S*CKS AS HELL

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 30-Jan-2013, 2:27 PM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Nova is OP? Nova give damage only 400 all units, only one units give 575, but chain lighting give damage 580 all units (not only one). Nova most weak AOE spell, need make it stronger.

LamsauceDate: Wednesday, 30-Jan-2013, 2:34 PM | Message # 12
Grunt
nova isnt op i think its fine with the aoe/hk.. the secondary effect is the slow it gives off .. rather than chain it purges and makes u slow plus it has high dmg.. either reduce the dmg or take out either purge or slow

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 30-Jan-2013, 3:04 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
If you make nova even damage as other aoes it will just be like playing footies a two years ago where everyone got nova and it was the most abuses spell on the planet.. 

its not all about damage, its about its aoe being based around a unit and its slow damage

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 30-Jan-2013, 5:59 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
rockets and rain of fires are shit compare to instant damage dealing aoes. players are not like your computers ai. they dont just sit and take all thoes bull shit damages.
Just trying to show the dmgs....and I still dont understand why rain of fire does lower dmg than some instant aoes

OFC best aoes are frost nova/swarm/shockwave/forked lightning/chain lightning////firestrike
I personally think that every aoe needs nerf except for ZoZ and rain of fire

And i personally think that howl of terror should work on magic immune too cause seriously, whens the last time someone took this? Cause last time I took it was like 20 games ago (for most ppl...never ...xD)

And Adam_CZ, frost nova is one of the most imba spells in game. Its not always about the damages. NEVER about the dmg ^^.
Its the large aoe + instant dmg + slowness + hk
If firestorm was to hit 100 banshees, no banshees would die but they would all be left at 1 hp. If u frost nova 200 banshee (Saying they clumped together), they all die
Now can u see why its op? No matter how many units there are in an area, this aoe does the same dmg to all

And also, with frost nova, u can stop ANY base rush. Kodos? No problemo. Just nova and they barely attack/move
And with frost nova, u can KILL heros INSTANTLY. I mean..INSTANTLY! Death coil and some other spells sometimes MISS but frost nova NEVER <3
and......(Endless).....frost nova is op op op op op op op op op op op op op op op op op op op op op op op op
If frost nova had more dmg.....fml

btw, can anyone change the dmg of shadow strike? Level 6 shadow strike i believe should do alot more dmg than any other hk spells cause its dmg OVER time. Currently, IT DOES LESS DMG THAN COIL/COLD STRIKE/BOLT. Plus, u have to SUPER near enemy hero to use shadow strike
Change dp3s to dp1.5s plz. And make the spell so that u dont need to stand right nxt to enemy hero to cast it (cause the spell loads forever -.-)

btw Adam, just if u didnt know, chf is imbalanced from the heros. Heros like captain bond never die, etc. And heros like Cou/bloodmage uses spells without delay. Have u realized that ur medivh doesnt take time to use spells while some heros like ubercat TAKE FOREVER to cast 1 spell? Have u realized that some have amazing stats and some are just pathetic? rofl, this game itself can nvr be balanced
Code winners basically have heros that nvr die and thx to bond, the new undead bond is 100% impossible to kill <3

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Wednesday, 30-Jan-2013, 6:10 PM

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 01-Feb-2013, 6:02 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Today I firstime pick flame strike (I am playing CHF 6 month almost every day and today firstime pick this spell) and I can say its bad, very bad. Maybe it give high dmg but its really bad. When you use flamestrike of course enemy escape with units, nobody is idiot and nobody will stay with units in fire... flamestrike very bad (same for blizzard and rain of fire = of course when you use these spells enemy espcape with units)....

best AoE spell in game = Chain Lighting

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » Firestorm
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1