Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 5:47 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

*OFFICIAL CHF Individual Ranking by tier Thread* - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » *OFFICIAL CHF Individual Ranking by tier Thread* (LEGIT)
*OFFICIAL CHF Individual Ranking by tier Thread*
ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 7:02 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
jesus, steve jobs, and osama bin laden have signed off on this. expecting 2pac to make a rap about this too.

This is based on individual skills without using maphack or having a feeder(intentional) on another team

GOD TIER:
[FTL]-Roystom, J.ST4X

HIGH TIER:
I-Connect, Shinkirou, Espectro, PLUS, New Comer

MID TIER:
Soundwaves, TangerineSky, Principe, Helekiller, [APF]-Cesar, RosarioVampireZ, Nekromanze, xMoNsteRRR, TalkIsCheap86, Ic3dT3a, Firness, Arctty, Stooge, Flamefusion, New_comer, Osetinas, Cyray, Cheesy-Gordia, Cou, Footy_Reborn, MvTvD0rPr015, Nihob, Lamsauce

LOW TIER:
Adam_CZ, Pitbuloveanilu,

those are just the names from the lists u guys posted, the rest that i dont remember can go in mid to low tier

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Message edited by ic3dt3a - Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 7:15 PM

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 7:20 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
you are stupid like CyRay... look different me and you.... i am talking in ranking only about skills not about "who i like" or "who i dont like" for example i dont like FQQty, SOUNDWAVES or Osetinas but I can say they are good players

but you gave me low tier only because you dont like me, thats it.... i am like 100x better than Rogerlucas or wildjapgirl

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 7:37 PM | Message # 3
Grunt
shinkirou? espectro? lmfao dry dry dry

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

Message edited by O_o]-PrincipV - Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 7:40 PM

CouDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 8:03 PM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
lol based on everything, all players need feeders. Black arrow doesnt make gold out of nothing or sceptre doesnt level you up out of thin air. You think im overrated icetea but I've pulled alot of things that not many players have done.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

tDT_CyRayDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 8:12 PM | Message # 5
Noob
Group: New Users
Quote (Cou)
I've pulled alot of things that not many players have done.
name one thing

CouDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 8:17 PM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Quote (tDT_CyRay)
Quote (Cou) I've pulled alot of things that not many players have done. name one thing

Not afraid to solo like you and taken down stacked teams many times alone. smile

Win 5 vs 2's, 3 vs 1 LOL

Message edited by Cou - Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 8:28 PM

tDT_CyRayDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 8:30 PM | Message # 7
Noob
Quote (Cou)
Not afraid to solo like you and taken down stacked teams many times alone.

with donation? one game out of 50?
when we have acccreate who doesnt even pick his spells?
ok ur pro

Message edited by tDT_CyRay - Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 8:38 PM

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 8:37 PM | Message # 8
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
this is far better just the only thing that spoils the list is j.star vinsent

CouDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 8:49 PM | Message # 9
Head Administrator
Quote (tDT_CyRay)
with donation? one game out of 50? when we have acccreate who doesnt even pick his spells? ok ur pro

Not like you did any better with donation failed ? and you get your kicks out of 3 vs me when you win?

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 8:50 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Adam_CZ)
you are stupid like CyRay... look different me and you.... i am talking in ranking only about skills not about "who i like" or "who i dont like" for example i dont like FQQty, SOUNDWAVES or Osetinas but I can say they are good players

but you gave me low tier only because you dont like me, thats it.... i am like 100x better than Rogerlucas or wildjapgirl

I was being honest, u play well when u have decent players on ur team. ur failure is when u try too hard to aim a player, either with druids(u have unholy and just sit there using ur druids, ur hero is on "hold" making u easy to kill. when u get mind raped TWICE, u leave the game) or using turtles(u jsut sit in base and use the turtles). forgot to mention ur no hero(either pooling or hammer/sleep, causing ur team to lose) neither rogerlucas nor wildjapgirl are on that list. perhaps if u were more likeable, i would show u how to properly use druids(when i was explaining to u the first time, u just targetted me. i think i sent u a replay on how to use them a bit too, i dont rememnber).

Quote (Cou)
lol based on everything, all players need feeders. Black arrow doesnt make gold out of nothing or sceptre doesnt level you up out of thin air. You think im overrated icetea but I've pulled alot of things that not many players have done.

Perhaps i did overrate you... i mean i think im on par with u... my weak ass goleming > urs any day. a person who destroys my goleming is j.stax, but when i was playing against him he had HIS MINIONS, yes, HIS MINIONS, he's the fkin gangster leader pimp

Quote (Cou)
Not afraid to solo like you and taken down stacked teams many times alone.

lmfao, cou, ur cool and all, but i lost respect for u as a player. all it took is ONE time to see you swap stack and that was it. u swapped stuff-neferyi(or w.e his name is) from his friends because u recognized the names as decent players. the thing is, they all spoke spanish and their english is terrible, so u just joined. after i took notice of this, i began to see a pattern... w.e though Q(cou)

Quote ([-FTL-)
RoyStoM]this is far better just the only thing that spoils the list is j.star

En verdad, j.stax es muy bueno, su equipo de el es lo q lo baja, ellos dependen MUCHO de el y hacen q pierda en veces. sin el, su equipo es mierda

i-connect is possibly in the "god tier" also, his solo play is fkin rape. he is great at ksing and so is espectro(wit mh though)

Message edited by ic3dt3a - Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 8:52 PM

tDT_CyRayDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 8:52 PM | Message # 11
Noob
Quote (ic3dt3a)
lmfao, cou, ur cool and all, but i lost respect for u as a player. all it took is ONE time to see you swap stack and that was it. u swapped stuff-neferyi(or w.e his name is) from his friends because u recognized the names as decent players. the thing is, they all spoke spanish and their english is terrible, so u just joined. after i took notice of this, i began to see a pattern... w.e though Q(cou)

i agree

CouDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 8:57 PM | Message # 12
Head Administrator
Quote (ic3dt3a)

I dont that shit, not sure what ass you pulled that one from. smile

lol ice i wont even bother reading your post since you don't even know me all that well.

Message edited by Cou - Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 8:58 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 9:02 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Cou)
I dont that shit, not sure what ass you pulled that one from.

lol ice i wont even bother reading your post since you don't even know me all that well.

u said u were good at pulling shit outta nowhere, i pulled this from memory(and its not faulty)
claiming to "not read it" is a response used when unable to counter or discredit information

tDT_CyRayDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 9:06 PM | Message # 14
Noob
cou you wont read it cuz u know icetea is right

Added (2013-05-22, 10:06 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Cou)
Not like you did any better with donation failed ? and you get your kicks out of 3 vs me when you win?

i didnt have donation that game, neither did stax

only acccreate did but he didnt upgrade it because he said "donation is too OP"

CouDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 9:11 PM | Message # 15
Head Administrator
lol icetea isnt right. I use to own the nyeris so many games and I remmeber their rages but I didnt think theyd go down that low to make lies up.

Cyray you'd believe anything that would benefit you and chill, im just trolling you. I got the reaction I needed from you biggrin

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » *OFFICIAL CHF Individual Ranking by tier Thread* (LEGIT)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501