Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » I hate mindrape
I hate mindrape
a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 4:34 PM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote ic3dt3a ()
it appears so. i just dont like it because noobs on my team pick it and just stay in ww mode and try to get hero kills ONLY, so we dont level up.

nerfing ww will help how? If people aren't helping right now with wind walk what makes you think they will choose a productive skill in place of ww (assuming they would even switch).

MrDark_DevilDate: Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 4:52 PM | Message # 32
Hero
Group: Users
it's very good spell it help to kill golem for 3500 ,, sometime it make game blance tongue smile

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 5:01 PM | Message # 33
Zombie Pirate
Quote ic3dt3a ()
bond, i think the best level 6 hk spell is druids, once u have it , u can get up to 3 hks in that duration.

Actually, you can get formula: AS x Damage x Firebolt/firebolt CD hk's in the full duration of the spell.

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 26-Oct-2013, 0:21 AM | Message # 34
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
Actually, you can get formula: AS x Damage x Firebolt/firebolt CD hk's in the full duration of the spell.

Not how that works. Hk's during full duration have nothing to do with it, the potential damage is there, however that doesn't determine how many kills. Heroes all have different hp at different times, and this formula assumes back to back to back heroes to kill.

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 26-Oct-2013, 0:48 AM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
Mindrape is definitely most OP... for example you mindrape hero who have penguins and base kill their team (they were collecting 14500 gold whole game, you mindrape hero and destroy them with their own penguins in few seconds) its not ballance

also you can mindrape hero who have ward of gods... many times i saw somebody mindraped golem 15000 gold and base killed their own team (same like with penguins)

also you can mindrape altar of gods = mindrape the most OP

compare druids and mindrape = for kill hero with mindrape you dont need skills or some "micro" you just mindrape hero, use his teleport and in your base stun him with frost tower or something and kill him with arcane or normal units, spells.... its very easy and you dont need skills for use teleport and stun with tower

druids is not ultimate for noobs, if you want kill hero with them you need be very good (learn perfect timing for stun - if you spam Z on keyboard very fast firebolt not coldown and hero escape or use teleport, divine shield.... if you spam Z slow hero is not perma stunned and again use teleport or divine shield, potion invu.... etc) i picked them 1000 games and still fail many hero kills, also i see many times top players like Cou, F00ty or Roystom failed druids... this spell is not really easy to control (like yamato canon, TT or Minrape is very easy and you dont need skills)

Added (2013-10-26, 1:48 AM)
---------------------------------------------
death tower is not strong? attack base but arcane towers cant attack death tower (if infernal attack your base arcane towers kill him.... but death tower?) all you can do is pick demolisher but it give very low damage to death tower, demolisher easy die (low hp) and long coldown in creepshop

Bond009Date: Saturday, 26-Oct-2013, 11:09 PM | Message # 36
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Its true MR can do those things, but in most games 99% of the time its not op, plus i dont know many pros to this day that would allow that to happen to them using such items. If you get mr'd on ur walk to someones base that has MR and they get you, it was your fault 99% of the time. Anyone would agree to that.

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 8:22 AM | Message # 37
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Bond009 ()
also PrincipV i dont think ww is too OP per say, i agree its annoying when they get away with a sliver of hp but that spell makes channeling spells almost useful lol think how bad every channeling ulti would be without ww they would be able to use their ulti maybe 5 secs at best without it in most cases. and in pro games less than 5 secs which is why they arnt used much.

i also agree divine shield can be annoying but dont forget the net item in the personal shop 2 that can catch and trap heros that are invulnerable. and also no one is ever going to get lvl 6 divine shield so the most they will ever have is 16 secs and the net i think lasts 10 secs so if u time it right u got them.

thanks wink so adds -pool off for next version victory

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 10:37 AM | Message # 38
Robotic Ninja
Quote Bond009 ()
If you get mr'd on ur walk to someones base that has MR and they get you, it was your fault 99% of the time. Anyone would agree to that.

they should use divine potion and/or invisi pot, if they know about penguins and how mind rape works, they are just idiots for putting themselves in that situation.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 9:12 PM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
ADAM_QQ AJAJAJAJ

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 28-Oct-2013, 1:21 AM | Message # 40
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
ADAM_QQ AJAJAJAJ

Legendary Cheesy-Gordia aka TDT_GodOfGods is back in CHF?

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 28-Oct-2013, 4:08 PM | Message # 41
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
AccCreate is the best player CHF who i know.

you don't know AccCreate, u don't know rosa real life? how say u u know when u never meet? u make sense how?

cheesy, u guys gonna stream? i remember cyray put up a stream so i went to it, saw username and joined channel, called him a bitch ass noob hoe(or something similar) and he replied "howd u know i was a girl?". i started loling copiously and then called him a fgt, he left afterwards. just thought i'd share, i found it funny thn but after reading it now its kind of lame. lol how kinda isnt setting off the spell check on chrome.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » I hate mindrape
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1