Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » I hate mindrape
I hate mindrape
O_o]-PrincipVDate: Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 7:23 PM | Message # 16
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Bond009 ()
OP

Hi there Bond ... I was thinking will be a good idea to remove Wind Walk for the new version 4.1... not remove it completly but leave the choice if someone wants to buy it from the shop ... as it is now.. for 2250 gold .. maybe if they want the duration of WW to be longer they can buy it again 1/2 price or even 1/3 of the total price again and that will add seconds to the total duration of WW.. what you think?
You always talk about OP but divide shield last to long 20 sec???that is really OP wtf ... im only suggest u smile

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 8:10 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
bond, i think the best level 6 hk spell is druids, once u have it , u can get up to 3 hks in that duration.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 8:17 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....ge#t=44 better link

Added (2013-10-22, 9:17 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote ic3dt3a ()
bond, i think the best level 6 hk spell is druids, once u have it , u can get up to 3 hks in that duration.

yeah but by this concept chimeras could be the best because you could kill 20 heroes.

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 9:28 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Quote a_chinese_kid ()

yeah but by this concept chimeras could be the best because you could kill 20 heroes.

lvl 1 chimaera is really weak, i dont bother with them till their maxed

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 10:32 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
O, level 6

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Thursday, 24-Oct-2013, 8:55 PM | Message # 21
Grunt
my idea is good but bond cant see lal PD: cou sc not working

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 3:54 AM | Message # 22
Hero
Quote O_o\]-PrincipV ()
I was thinking will be a good idea to remove Wind Walk for the new version 4.1...

What do you think O_o]-PrincipV would be good maybe add:

Name item: Gem of True Sight
More : A crystal grants the hero true sight, Which reveals nearby invisible units.
Cost: 800 gold
AoE: Gives True Sight in 1000 AoE
Replenish Time: 8 Minutes
Drops upon death

Picture:

CHF for life :) ^^

CouDate: Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 4:08 AM | Message # 23
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
yeah ok dota boy lol.

The problem is, there is many counters for invisiblity and windwalk. I think gem needs to be at least 1500 gold minimum or a recipe with other benefits. Otherwise noone will buy shade/sentries/owls and more.

Also anything with a timer and costs 800 gold or more will not be brought either lol. It's like buying 2500 beast scrolls from secret shop only to be dispelled in 5 seconds.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 4:22 AM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
windwalk easy to counter - dust, wards, shadow, rat.....

Quote ic3dt3a ()

druids my most favourite ultimate spell (i pick them maybe 80% games) but this ulti is good only vs noobs.... if you are playing vs good players there is no chance get just 1 HK  trust me

good players always have in base peasant with amulet recall and if you are attacking hero with druids and he have low hp they just use recall... or they have ally with staff of saving who save them.... you can dispel druids very easy with Bob Newts in few seconds (just 2 or 3 Newts) and you cant do anything for example cyclone newts because they have resistant skin and cyclone is very low duration.... you cant dispel druids with normal jammy priest but Joza priest dispel them very easy and he have resistant skin too so cyclone is useless too.... many times when i used druids vs some normal players they killed them with wand of negation.... this ulti is really easy to counter

the most OP ulti in game is definitely mindrape, after this death tower, infernal and chimeras

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 5:49 AM | Message # 25
Hero
Quote Cou ()
I think gem needs to be at least 1500 gold minimum

Ok price 1500 biggrin
It will be funny when someone dies and drop his item.
The enemy picks free item.
We should make that item can not sell.
For me need and do not need this item. rolleyes
Decide for yourself.

There are also more modern image  :
Name item: Gem of True Sight

CHF for life :) ^^

Message edited by ZiZi-____-ZiZi - Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 5:57 AM

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 8:23 AM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
ood players always have in base peasant with amulet recall and if you are attacking hero with druids and he have low hp they just use recall... or they have ally with staff of saving who save them....

good players have rune of recall in their base for when mindrape is over. or they have ally who use staff of saving on them or sleep them so they cant pick skills or use items

Message edited by ic3dt3a - Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 8:24 AM

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 12:34 PM | Message # 27
Grunt
Quote ZiZi-____-ZiZi ()
What do you think O_o]-PrincipV

O_o]-PrincipeV with "e" haha is correct PD : not is Prencepe lal tongue
haha Well.. I was saying Remove WW because is unnecessary and would to add New power instead of it
Quote ZiZi-____-ZiZi ()
Gem of True Sight

yes that is Dota victory

What do you think Bond009 ?remove ww smile and Divine shield reduce time biggrin

Message edited by O_o]-PrincipV - Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 12:37 PM

Bond009Date: Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 2:26 PM | Message # 28
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote Adam_CZ ()
the most OP ulti in game is definitely mindrape, after this death tower, infernal and chimeras

Quote ic3dt3a ()
good players have rune of recall in their base for when mindrape is over. or they have ally who use staff of saving on them or sleep them so they cant pick skills or use items

ic3 pretty much shot that down enough but i assure you MR is not the most OP spell.. it might be the most annoying for you.. but 100% not the most op.. and even for something thats annoying i find druids more annoying than MR even.

for the gem of true sight, ive known about this item since i first started playing wc of course but idk about putting it in the game.. think about it in depth for a sec.
heres ways of seeing invuz units (ppl in ww, inviz pot, ninja item) 3 ways of being inviz, to counter that there is:
free dust, owls, wards, shades, trents, ravens, mana owls, hawks, rat, nuke, arcane, ToT, bases, and a few others im sure i didnt think of.

now if i make an item that can be carried by a hero, think of those games where u are vs this hero that is beyond ahead of everyone or super OP mualer or something, or a hero that isnt a huge problem but they got that 7k item that makes them pretty much unkillable.. how are you ever going to pull off a surprise attack or do any tricky stuff when that hero just has to walk by you without any skill and sees your stuff.
can kill your wards/shades without even any effort. idk...

Being inviz is a big part of the game with pulling off cool strats/surprise attacks and even just getting away alive. to allow a hero to always see everything in 1000 aoe could break a lot of things more than we can maybe foresee..

also PrincipV i dont think ww is too OP per say, i agree its annoying when they get away with a sliver of hp but that spell makes channeling spells almost useful lol think how bad every channeling ulti would be without ww they would be able to use their ulti maybe 5 secs at best without it in most cases. and in pro games less than 5 secs which is why they arnt used much.

i also agree divine shield can be annoying but dont forget the net item in the personal shop 2 that can catch and trap heros that are invulnerable. wink and also no one is ever going to get lvl 6 divine shield so the most they will ever have is 16 secs and the net i think lasts 10 secs so if u time it right u got them.

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 3:39 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Are people seriously still complaining about ww?

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 4:10 PM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
Quote a_chinese_kid ()
Are people seriously still complaining about ww?

it appears so. i just dont like it because noobs on my team pick it and just stay in ww mode and try to get hero kills ONLY, so we dont level up.

bond, ur talkinga bout strategies to ppl who only use their hero or 1 unit at a time, it wont get through to them.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » I hate mindrape
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501