• »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » I hate mindrape
I hate mindrape
Adam_CZDate: Monday, 21-Oct-2013, 2:32 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I really hate this shitty spell... I hate if they mindrape your hero and use your ulty, i hate if they mindrape your hero and use penguins or ward of gods, i hate if they mindrape your hero and you have for example build nova, bolt, banish and you are level 15 keep banish level 1 and they upgrade banish for level 3.... please nerf this the most OP spell in game a lot...

my ideas: coldown like TT or more (hm this idea is from F00ty R3b0rn) or you cant use ultimate spell, you cant change abilites what you think ???

Bond009Date: Monday, 21-Oct-2013, 3:00 PM | Message # 2
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
problem is mr is a perfect spell.. its a perfect counter to some of the games worst shit which brings more balance and brings fear for using certain things in the game. its also fully counter-able. This spell can be one of the worse spells or one of the best depending whos hands its in, the more pro you are the better you can use the spell. Its also the same in reverse, the more pro the person you use it on, the less affect the spell will have. If you use it on a pro odds are you wont even get a hero kill from it, if they really dont want to be killed.

The spell can be great or complete shit and just like most other ultis there is perfect counters to it.

CouDate: Monday, 21-Oct-2013, 3:17 PM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Dewd mr is only like used 10% now. I find D towers/infernals/pheonix/donation more of a threat.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Monday, 21-Oct-2013, 4:08 PM | Message # 4
Hero
Group: Clan Members
You should change cool down to 300 / 270 / 240 (= same CD as TT) instead of  170 / 180 / 190.

The actual CD isn't logical at all. At start everyone got TP and can't buy recall. That means MR is better in earlier level (except for duration but most of time people don't care because it's not to control an unit BUT a hero).

That's why CD should decrease with levels. And if you could fix F1 / F2 and don't allow people to change your abilities.

Phoenix / Inferno are fine.
DT = NERF X 10 No need micro / Give you pressure and between 1K / 2K5 (lvl 11 / lvl 16)

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 21-Oct-2013, 5:14 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
i think it is a pretty decent spell, can help turn a game around or trololol people. i dont mind increase cd on it, as long as you ALSO incrase cd on druids and lower their hp.

the only 2 reasons i get mind rape is to counter the gayness that is druids and turtling donation players.

while we're at it, remove summon donation, remove invulnerability(atleast it feels like it) when u use mirrors and forcefield, and add backstab(from blood alchemist on footies brazil or ultimate footmen, w.e the fuck it was called) which is wher eu transmute and allied unit(but it cant be urs) this one really requires teamwork to be effective and the profit isnt really as high as transmute(just less risk)

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Bond009Date: Monday, 21-Oct-2013, 6:22 PM | Message # 6
Overall Site Owner
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
You should change cool down to 300 / 270 / 240 (= same CD as TT) instead of 170 / 180 / 190.

lol this spell is already hardly used as it is like cou said and u think doubling the cd time would help it? even i wouldnt ever pick it then and i love the spell lol. TT is an instant kill spell. u can maybe compare yamato cannon to MR but not TT
a lvl 6 can insta kill a lvl 20 OP mauler with TT
do u think a lvl 6 hero with MR could do the same? lol probably not
i could swap it to like 190/180/170 i guess that could make more sense.. idk its a hard spell to balance with cd time becuz the spell can completely suck or be great.. maybe 200/190/180 idk

having MR vs pros can be like having donation with ur base dead and no units alive to make any gold lol they just tp their heros back, as where having MR vs normal can be like having yamato cannon or whatever but you gotta work for it.. not just an easy click and boom dead. sometimes you can pull off more than 1 hk but it takes a lot of micro to pull it off.

and also next ver donation will only count real units, not summons.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 21-Oct-2013, 8:28 PM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
I love having control of my champion stolen for like 30 seconds.

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 21-Oct-2013, 9:08 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()

lololoololol, i think its liek 20 tops?

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 0:29 AM | Message # 9
Overall Site Owner
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()

Quote ic3dt3a ()
lololoololol, i think its liek 20 tops?

lol its 14 secs tops, its 8/11/14 - pretty short duration for every 3 mins minimum, and thats if they use it the sec its off cd every time which isnt possible really.

i-connectDate: Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 0:52 AM | Message # 10
Lead Administrator
You should also change cd on explosion. It should be longer to shorter which make it better. I prefer having a level 1 explosion way more than level 2 because of cd and can still be easy to ks kills and even deny allies! Please change the cd of explosion. I believe many ulti needs a lower cd on higher level and higher cd on lower level, but beside spells like transmute or donation. This is why I think many ulti are complete shit and most of the build are from the 3 primary spells.

Message edited by i-connect - Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 1:01 AM

PLusDate: Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 8:06 AM | Message # 11
Grunt
Just quit wc3 then Adam.

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 2:45 PM | Message # 12
Hero
Quote Bond009
lol this spell is already hardly used as it is like cou said and u think doubling the cd time would help it? even i wouldnt ever pick it then and i love the spell lol. TT is an instant kill spell. u can maybe compare yamato cannon to MR but not TT

I think your guys are wrong. You won't nerf that spell "because it's hardly used". And it's not totally true. You got that feeling because pubs aren't using that spell (Hard to understand the goal of that spell for them). Then spell follow a kind of trend. Just look at serpent, DT, flamestrike.

Then you can't compare Yamato with MR.
MR = use 2 TP + ulti + "instant" kill at lvl 6 (you need only one frost tower to garantee the hk). In early game MR is obviously better than TT. But this cooldown is probably better 300 / 250 / 210 (instead as 300 / 270 / 240).
There is my point I hope you get it ! wink

Added (2013-10-22, 3:45 PM)
---------------------------------------------
http://random360.tk/game/72686/

Lol just Watch this. I used a build I created long time ago. I was laging, but Watch this you gonna have fun for sure ^^

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 2:46 PM

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 2:57 PM | Message # 13
Overall Site Owner
yea i get what your saying and it is true sometimes.. but the odds of using 2 tps early game is possible but chances are by the time your lvl 6 they have 1 tp left from needing to go to the base also ultis have long cd's so odds of using the ulti is like 1/45 chance, and i agree with you that MR is much better early game than TT but its meant to be that way. i'll raise the cd time a little but there is no way it needs to = TT's cd time, 5 minute cd time is not worth it to control a hero for 8 seconds lol, thats like for every 292 secs u wait, 8 of those secs u get to maybe get a hk at best.. lol
Also MR was meant to be used mostly to counter pros not pubs, when vs pubs it doesnt even matter what ulti you get lol and we all know how easy it is to counter MR only 250ish gold, to counter most other ultis it costs over 550
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
In early game MR is obviously better than TT

i agree with that becuz it was meant to be that way but yam cannon is also better early game imo, doesnt change the fact i see ppl get a 2nd hero with tt all the time as a free thors hammer with their lvl 6 lol. its just the power level and skill requirment level on these 2 skills is so different they cant really be compared.

Just like infernal and DT are similar but im nerfing TD a bit becuz it is a bit different in the fact D&D doesnt affect it or explosion, or yamato cannon, and its all around stronger becuz its a building and it requires less attention/micro and doesnt get slowed down by frost towers etc.. 2 very similar spells but soo different. tongue

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 3:23 PM | Message # 14
Hero
http://random360.tk/game/72697/

This one too ! biggrin

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 3:46 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
I wish mind rape was more of a skill used for using their hero against themselves rather than a more convenient tt..

I wish I could come up with one.. I should just give up

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » I hate mindrape
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1