Sunday, 05-May-2024, 4:23 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

OMG FIX -UIM BAD MODE long GAMES FED FOR ALL - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » OMG FIX -UIM BAD MODE long GAMES FED FOR ALL (ALIANZA INTERCHANGE FED ****··$&$)
OMG FIX -UIM BAD MODE long GAMES FED FOR ALL
[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Sunday, 15-Jun-2014, 9:53 PM | Message # 1
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
PLS IN FIX MODE -UIM

-UIM = DONATION CONTRARY BALANCE GOLD

-UIM = AUTOMATIC POOL OFF

-UIM = FIX CD ITEMS     games very long 2 hours OMG

--------------------------------------------------

- good excuse to exchange fed

- all players give fed to teams i never gift me fed in my team

- all -uim in my base the only thing I get is fed  all penguin altar darks   take turns to attack

4.1  URGENT FIX -UIM 

Message edited by [-FTL-]RoyStoM - Sunday, 15-Jun-2014, 10:04 PM

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Sunday, 15-Jun-2014, 10:14 PM | Message # 2
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
PLS IN FIX MODE -UIM -UIM = DONATION CONTRARY BALANCE GOLD

-UIM = AUTOMATIC POOL OFF

-UIM = FIX CD ITEMS     games very long 2 hours OMG

--------------------------------------------------

- good excuse to exchange fed  

- all players give fed to teams i never gift me fed in my team

- all -uim in my base attack all penguin altar darks   take turns to attack

4.1  URGENT FIX -UIM
 Roy you are noob but I think you're right , last weekend I Played and somebody write that mode and that is actually a gay way ,and if we combined with donation is op
PD: should give more importance to pro modes as -pool off -rmv or -nwd

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

Bond009Date: Monday, 16-Jun-2014, 0:37 AM | Message # 3
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Yea i could change it a bit, when i first thought of this mode i kinda wanted it to encourage teching and using units to fight more and have fun intense games, but it turned into feeding.. So i got thinking that units will only count for income if they die fighting in the middle area only.

Priest-Of-SinDate: Monday, 16-Jun-2014, 12:11 PM | Message # 4
Hero
Group: Users
Quote O_o]-PrincipV ()
PD: should give more importance to pro modes as -pool off -rmv or -nwd
i think its should be a mode (let called for ex - hard mode,or pro mode well something like that),and if you have this mode on its should be like you have -pool off,rmv and nwd.its more like 3 modes with one command.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 16-Jun-2014, 8:36 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
You do are nub

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

VexslasherDate: Monday, 16-Jun-2014, 9:18 PM | Message # 6
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Hey bond I have a good idea for unit income mode, just make it so that unit kills by your units increase your income. would be something like (if killing unit equal to a hero = false then income = income + amount)

Bond009Date: Monday, 16-Jun-2014, 11:22 PM | Message # 7
Overall Site Owner
what do you mean? like giving income if you kill your own units only? but that kinda defeats the goal/point of the mode tongue

VexslasherDate: Tuesday, 17-Jun-2014, 1:45 PM | Message # 8
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Quote Bond009 ()
what do you mean? like giving income if you kill your own units only? but that kinda defeats the goal/point of the mode tongue

I'm not sure what made you think of that but no that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is Every kill done by your units.. So lets say your footmen kills one of an enemies footmen then you get +10 income or whatever amount you want for it. So really there would be nothing to promote killing your own units at all but it would still highly promote teching and using your units in battle, you could still have kills count when a unit kills a hero towards the income but not the other way around so that the heroes unit kills don't count towards the income still. Oh and obviously only units that are an enemy of the attacking players unit would count towards the income so killing allies units wouldn't affect it either.

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 17-Jun-2014, 4:12 PM | Message # 9
Overall Site Owner
ahh i gotchya, yea not a bad way to do it, i kinda thought about that at first too but i fear that would give a big advantage to the stacked pooling team even more than they already have. maybe like a combo of the 2 ways combined could be ok? because a stacked team with pooling with have units stronger than most other peoples then they make income from their kills thus making them get more perks.
uim was kind of a test mode to see if i could even the field a bit for pros/pubs but also encourage the use of units without fear of an attack feeding the enemy teams because the units death also made you some gold in the long run.
I want to kind of keep that concept but fix the issues of it being abuse so bad lol

I think the fighting of units in the middle will help that a little but im sure there is more that can help it. that way they get income for fighting in the middle arena and wont just be able to send feed into the weakest teams base to die.

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Tuesday, 17-Jun-2014, 5:05 PM | Message # 10
Hero
They are already like 4 another threads like that one...

I don't think, it's a good idea since it will only advantage mass winner and mass pool.  At least with the actual mode you can come back even if you get lvl 3 at end of mass. Change the characteristhic of current income and you will probably f$ck up the current "balance" of this mode and let more place to luck.

And pubs won't understand the new rule. All they understand is feed = gold.

This mode is liked by pubs because they are bored of "good" players when they rush them in 10 min. They just get some "fun" in uim mode. Anyway, If you fix it, you gonna waste your time because that mode won't be anymore played.

Have to focus on normal mode, this is the most important thing...

Just increase vote to 6 instead of 5. I said this long time ago. This is way easier and faster. And decrease to 4 or 3 for nwd mode.

The actual mode is a kind of fair mode (just have to get uim build) but it's simply hated by 99% of forum users (I hate it too).

But I guess this game is not only made for forum users ?

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Priest-Of-SinDate: Tuesday, 17-Jun-2014, 6:10 PM | Message # 11
Hero
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Just increase vote to 6 instead of 5. I said this long time ago. This is way easier and faster. And decrease to 4 or 3 for nwd mode.
agree with all

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
The actual mode is a kind of fair mode (just have to get uim build) but it's simply hated by 99% of forum users (I hate it too). But I guess this game is not only made for forum users ?
yea you are right but eventually all will hate this mode (i mean all players who start to learn a little bit chf and be able to win without uim or ssd mode)

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 18-Jun-2014, 1:16 AM | Message # 12
Overall Site Owner
alright i guess ill leave it alone then and its already upped to 6 votes

CouDate: Wednesday, 18-Jun-2014, 4:16 AM | Message # 13
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
I've played a few games in UIM and I'm having trouble adapting to it a bit only because Pubs feed other pubs if you're winning lol. My last game was just -ssd mode only and a failed UIM vote occurred and I explained please no UIM mode, it will be just SSD. They still fed like it was UIM to the other team who knew how to play on SSD lol. 

As much as UIM mode is unique, maybe set it up as a red vote? Because normal mode is becoming a thing in the past now and uim is almost un-avoidable and since it's popular, im sure pubs will know what to do, even if it's 0 wincode for it.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Wednesday, 18-Jun-2014, 5:29 AM | Message # 14
Hero
Quote Cou ()
As much as UIM mode is unique, maybe set it up as a red vote?
Yeah, Priest-of-sin was suggesting that too, it's not an bad idea but you gonna get more uim than before.
Or set it up with 5 wins codes and then probably way less uim for pubs because most of them don't collect codes.

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

SOUNDWAVESDate: Thursday, 19-Jun-2014, 11:26 AM | Message # 15
Ninja
Group: Investor
requiring vote count and income system for uim is fine as what it is.
pros of chf are just bitching cuz they got pwned by noname pubs.
its just mode and deal with it. let pubs can taste some victory. they hardly ever win except uim.
things that needs fix in uim are repick reset and ring of jebus.
instead of permanent item, potion type which have duration time would be better.

anyway please release 4.1

Rest in Peace Rookies

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » OMG FIX -UIM BAD MODE long GAMES FED FOR ALL (ALIANZA INTERCHANGE FED ****··$&$)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501