Sunday, 05-May-2024, 11:34 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Should AccCreate be banned? - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » Should AccCreate be banned?
Should AccCreate be banned?
Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 1:39 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
How many times AccCreate said "I am top CHF player and I can win vs anybody"?

He also posted this information in his own game moderator application: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/76-3935-1

AccCreate: "look at my stats, even with my skills as probably the top 1-2 best player
out of all the current active ones in chf, I still cannot pass 50%. "

Now please check his stats: http://playchf.net/?u=accCreate and you will see he is really less than 50% win rate (with 520 games played on East realm).

If you will check other "TOP CHF players" like Roystom, Cou or Vetealamierda you will see they are 85% win rate.

There are only 2 explanation why AccCreate is less than 50% wins:

1) AccCreate is just stupid liar. His real WIII skills is "weaker than average" and thats why less than 50% wins. But then I dont understand why he is lying to whole community? Because last question in staff aplication is "Do you confirm that all information given in this application is 100% true and non-misleading?" and AccCreate answered "YES".

2) AccCreate is really TOP CHF player and he is losing games on purpose, ruining games. Because its not possible that player with TOP skills cant even reach 50% win rate while he played over 500 games on main account. It mean he ruined over 250 games (more than me, b3p and gagamel together ever did) and he is not still banned?

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 1:42 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
What is the link between this and the fact he should be banned?

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 1:50 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
For ruining games on purpose... If he is TOP 5 CHF player how its possible he played 500 games and lose 250 games (50%) ??? If somebody is really pro its not possible lose 250 games of 500 (unless he is not playing bad on purpose and ruining games).

you really dont understand what i am talking about?

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 1:55 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
If he's ever been playing for bad on purpose we cannot blame him for it. It's not written in the rules that you have to play your best. You can't abuse to win elo but no one said that you were not allowed to lose on purpose. And up until now no one complained about AccCreate making his elo decrease. So no Rosa should definitely not deserve a ban.

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 1:59 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
If you will have ally who will play bad on purpose and you will lose game because of him, how you will feel? You will not for example post request to ban him? I really feel sorry for those players who lose over 250 games only because AccCreate was playing bad on purpose.

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 2:17 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
I wouldn't give a fuck, because I don't care about elo. And this is the way everyone should act like.

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 2:21 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Since when was it written on rules that you are forced to play your best every game?

And as a matter of fact, me playing regularly is still better than you Adam on your best day
In fact, even on my just play games, pubs in my team who NEVER win has a chance to win 50% of time.

Now please come back with more useless posts.
If my teammates have pretty much 0% winrates, how am I ruining their games by giving them almost 50% winrate for that game?

I seriously dislike immature posts like these
Sigh and Adam should I be posting the 1v1 replay in which you on your best day lost to me on my 'casual troll build' of
level 17 versus level 2 hero in mass at 1v1?
Good now please do me a favor and stop posting these threads. I was reason you got unbanned in forum since I thought you changed.
If you keep being like AlGi to Cou to me, I swear even I will lose patience.
Thank you.

GagamelDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 2:23 PM | Message # 8
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
How many times AccCreate said "I am top CHF player and I can win vs anybody"?He also posted this information in his own game moderator application: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/76-3935-1

AccCreate: "look at my stats, even with my skills as probably the top 1-2 best player
out of all the current active ones in chf, I still cannot pass 50%. "

Now please check his stats: http://playchf.net/?u=accCreate and you will see he is really less than 50% win rate (with 520 games played on East realm).

If you will check other "TOP CHF players" like Roystom, Cou or Vetealamierda you will see they are 85% win rate.

There are only 2 explanation why AccCreate is less than 50% wins:

1) AccCreate is just stupid liar. His real WIII skills is "weaker than average" and thats why less than 50% wins. But then I dont understand why he is lying to whole community? Because last question in staff aplication is "Do you confirm that all information given in this application is 100% true and non-misleading?" and AccCreate answered "YES".

2) AccCreate is really TOP CHF player and he is losing games on purpose, ruining games. Because its not possible that player with TOP skills cant even reach 50% win rate while he played over 500 games on main account. It mean he ruined over 250 games (more than me, b3p and gagamel together ever did) and he is not still banned?

Allow me to repeat what you just said:

-stats are your life
-without your stats you feel worthless
-someone betrayed you about his stats, the most sinnful crime ever
-for a fistfull of stats you would make a bitchmove on everyone here (like your mum in the strip club)

everything else about stats that i have forgot?

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 2:41 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Sigh and Adam should I be posting the 1v1 replay in which you on your best day lost to me on my 'casual troll build' oflevel 17 versus level 2 hero in mass at 1v1?

I remember this game... we played maybe 2 weeks ago on private bot. It was 1v1 (red vs green + SSD) and you picked cold strike, frost nova and banish while i picked bears and spells shield? So you picked best HK build in game while i picked funny build? Because i never picked bears and spells shield in regular game on Bot.

Anyway you just proved that you are liar again because you said "i went troll build" but in fact you picked best HK build game. Even F00ty (your god) will tell you that your build from last game is best HK build in CHF. Why do you think F00ty always picked cold strike, nova, banish and druids in games Cou-F00ty vs Roystom-yeferzon? Wanna send replays? Becuase i have 2 of them...

just stop lying please.

Web-GhostDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 2:53 PM | Message # 10
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Adam_CZ, when you see me lotrrotk acccreate playing please tell this if we take hex intercharge sleep 1 mr and 2tt-s will we win?

[img][/img]

Bio-AssAUltDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 2:58 PM | Message # 11
Head Administrator
+1 for no.

Web-GhostDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 3:31 PM | Message # 12
Head Administrator
Bio-AssAUlt, stop being an attention seeker

[img][/img]

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 4:46 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
it looks like you are upset because rosa called you out on abusing the debug code repeatedly. this "ban request" is in retaliation

Quote Adam_CZ ()
It was 1v1 (red vs green + SSD) and you picked cold strike, frost nova and banish while i picked bears and spells shield? So you picked best HK build in game while i picked funny build? Because i never picked bears and spells shield in regular game on Bot.

you picked that build HOPING to out level and use the bears to ur advantage. spell shield was to counter the hk build, dont lie.

anyways, adam, i have worse elo than you, i play against stacked teams(or stacked alts) and lose, but i dont mind. you dont see me !cs everyone in lobby and leave if the teams are "unfair". as you are well aware, elo doesnt mean anything since you greatly abused it in the past.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Bio-AssAUltDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 7:37 PM | Message # 14
Head Administrator
Quote Web-Ghost ()
Bio-AssAUlt, stop being an attention seeker

"Should AccCreate Be Banned"

"+1 for no"

lmfao yeah voting on a topic is totally seeking attention. You're clearly the one seeking attention on this thread.

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 8:01 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()

"+1 for no"

i think its pretty obvious he's refering to the smiley, it makes ur post seem like ur joking

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » Should AccCreate be banned?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501